What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W11 - Buffalo V Miami (1 Viewer)

Terrible.Where is the hope for this football team? I don't know where to find it. The offensive line has 2 good players... one of which has sustained two terrible leg injuries in 3 years. The defensive line has 2 really good players, although the veteran (Williams) has a bad foot and might be approaching the downside of his career. The secondary? Barren. Skill players? Fred Jackson and a bunch of UFAs. Oh, and Jackson is about to turn 30. LBers? Hahahahahahaha.
Try being a Phinsfan
:rolleyes:You've won a Superbowl at least.

Is Brandon Marshall even playing? 21 points by Miami and Marshall has nothing?!?
You would have to see the game Rhino but it just isn't a typical Miami game. It's not like they are throwing the ball a lot and Marshall isn't getting open. They are hitting their TEs who have 2 TD today, calm down.
Apparently you were right. :thumbup:
Just a goofy series of turnovers, short field, this is uncharted territory for Miami. I would not expect a lot more than the TD from Marshall, likely 10-12 in PPR today. Daniel Thomas will be ridden like Seabiscuit in the 2nd half.

Is Brandon Marshall even playing? 21 points by Miami and Marshall has nothing?!?
You would have to see the game Rhino but it just isn't a typical Miami game. It's not like they are throwing the ball a lot and Marshall isn't getting open. They are hitting their TEs who have 2 TD today, calm down.U
Apparently you were right. :thumbup:
Just a goofy series of turnovers, short field, this is uncharted territory for Miami. I would not expect a lot more than the TD from Marshall, likely 10-12 in PPR today. Daniel Thomas will be ridden like Seabiscuit in the 2nd half.
Of course they will ride Thomas. I dealt him 30 seconds b4 our trade deadline for Lynch. Thomas will be a stud the rest of the year.

Wow. Barnett and McGee both hurt now too. Buffalo may seriously have trouble fielding a legit full team pretty soon. Well, not that they're a legit NFL team anyway.

Don't think Nelson caught it there, but once again the 3rd down play was behind the first down marker.

Miami is red hot. Maybe they go 6-10 now and don't get to draft any of the top4 QB prospects. Another wasted year, regime, part of my life.

Blocked punt for a TD - Miami.

Now I'm just watching in the hopes that Fitzpatrick does something fantasy-wise.

I really don't understand why Buffalo won't run the ball. With Fitzpatrick being SO bad, you have to at least grind clock and get this game over with.

Levitre is a good LG, decent LT and a HORRIBLE Center. His lazy and off target snaps into the shotgun certainly aren't helping anything. On a timing based quick spread offense, slow snaps are no good at all.

Spiller looks terrible. He can get the touchdown but instead takes a coffee break and dances so he can get tackled for no gain. Terrible, terrible, terrible run.

And the wheels officially fall off as the Bills have a 1st and goal from the 2, Spiller runs up the middle and gets stopped twice, Fitz fumbles the snap on 3rd down and throws it over Stevie Johnson's head on 4th.

oooooooooooooooof

Fitzpatrick is going to get one of these wr's KILLED. Looping balls over the middle. Johnson almost got his head taken off a moment ago.

Users who are viewing this thread