What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W11 - Dallas V Washington (3 Viewers)

It's gonna be a game.
Doubtful. Dallas is going to get blown out. They should have fired Wade during the off week.
Why do you say this? I admit I don't follow Dallas that closely, but you can't blame the coach for Romo's injury, can you? And isn't this really the reason they've struggled?
That guy sucks. He couldn't motivate me to take a #### if I'd eat nothing but jalapenos and refried beans for the last 24 hours.
He certainly doesn't appear to be a rah rah guy, that's for sure. But these players are earning big paychecks, aren't they? Perhaps they ought to motivate themselves.

It's gonna be a game.
Doubtful. Dallas is going to get blown out. They should have fired Wade during the off week.
Why do you say this? I admit I don't follow Dallas that closely, but you can't blame the coach for Romo's injury, can you? And isn't this really the reason they've struggled?
That guy sucks. He couldn't motivate me to take a #### if I'd eat nothing but jalapenos and refried beans for the last 24 hours.
He certainly doesn't appear to be a rah rah guy, that's for sure. But these players are earning big paychecks, aren't they? Perhaps they ought to motivate themselves.
If that's the case, then we wouldn't need coaches in the NFL. Please don't question me. The Cowboys make me angry generally and I'd prefer not to get banned.

It's gonna be a game.
Seriously -- just give it to Garrett already, and get that fat tub of goo out of there.

It's gonna be a game.
Is Garrett ready, though?

It's gonna be a game.
He's talkin' out his butt, obviously.Doesn't even show up on the radar. That's pretty low.

Pay it no regard.

It's gonna be a game.
He's talkin' out his butt, obviously.Doesn't even show up on the radar. That's pretty low.

Pay it no regard.
Are you saying that we shouldn't get rid of Wade?

It's gonna be a game.
Is Garrett ready, though?
I'm not sure. I'm not sure that he's going to be ready either. I'd look outside the organization for the next coach, but my mind also operates in a world where Jerry Jones isn't just looking for his next puppet.

It's gonna be a game.

Pay it no regard.
And that's gonna fix what?

It's gonna be a game.

Pay it no regard.
Well, nothing as long as Jerry's the owner & GM. But I fail to see a downside nonetheless. The worst outcome we could have is neutral.

It's gonna be a game.

Pay it no regard.
Well, nothing as long as Jerry's the owner & GM. But I fail to see a downside nonetheless. The worst outcome we could have is neutral.
Exactly. It accomplishes nothing.

It's gonna be a game.

Pay it no regard.
We'll have to disagree. I think the worst thing we could do its what we have now. It's possible we could be better. Someone might instill a little discipline at least where we weren't the most penalized pieces of #### in the entire league.

I don't understand why they keep showing the coaches on the sideline. What difference can they make? These players have their livelihoods on the line. They're well-paid professionals, it's on them. Wade Phillips is one of the brightest minds the NFL has to offer. It's safe to say that he probably is the best head coach in the league. If the Cowboys were smart they'd give him a lifetime contract and leave it up to him to decide when to stop coaching the team.

I don't understand why they keep showing the coaches on the sideline. What difference can they make? These players have their livelihoods on the line. They're well-paid professionals, it's on them. Wade Phillips is one of the brightest minds the NFL has to offer. It's safe to say that he probably is the best head coach in the league. If the Cowboys were smart they'd give him a lifetime contract and leave it up to him to decide when to stop coaching the team.
Is my sarcasm meter broken?

Wisconsin, eh...didn't you use to write for The Onion?

Mr Anonymous said:
Trade for Zorn?

bentley said:
Andy Herron said:
bentley said:
Andy Herron said:
bentley said:
Andy Herron said:
timschochet said:
bentley said:
Andy Herron said:
It's gonna be a game.

Pay it no regard.
We'll have to disagree. I think the worst thing we could do its what we have now. It's possible we could be better. Someone might instill a little discipline at least where we weren't the most penalized pieces of #### in the entire league.
Be better with who or what? This team was heavily penalized when Parcells was here. It's the players, not the coach. Sure , they need discipline, but a subtraction isn't going to fix it at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread