What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W11 - Dallas V Washington (2 Viewers)

Ah screw it, bentley isn't even monitoring this thread anymore. Please disregard all of my Wade Phillips commentary. I can't go on living this lie.

As bad as things have been going for Dallas early, I like the spot they are in right now. Could be a lot worse.

For the love of God, if Jerry won't fire him, at least stick Wade up in the press box ala Joe Pa. I can't stand him on the sideline.

Sometimes I wish I understood the NFL. I would have bet money that the ball was dead once it left his hands.

Ah screw it, bentley isn't even monitoring this thread anymore. Please disregard all of my Wade Phillips commentary. I can't go on living this lie.
Trying not to get banned. That fat ####er is still a piece of ####.
Quit talking about getting banned. That is really weak. Either do it or dont. But quit talking about it like it makes you hard or something.
I'm going to ####start your ####### skull, ####er.

When is the ball down? Is it not down when a defensive player touches it? IF not, can the defense kick the ball back to the goal line and then down it? If the D can't push the ball back to down it, why could they kick it back until it hit the guy on the goal line?

Trying not to get banned. That fat ####er is still a piece of ####.
Quit talking about getting banned. That is really weak. Either do it or dont. But quit talking about it like it makes you hard or something.
I'm going to ####start your ####### skull, ####er.
Are you saying you want to give me dumpnoggin? I am not sure I understand. Are you offering me a blumpkin?No thanks.Dont flex too hard, you might get BANNED!!!!!!

Sorry to hijack, but when i was assistant teaching I had a kid in my class named Jeremy Blumpkyn... couldn't take attendance without laughing. Poor kid.

Looks like JG pulled his head out of his butt, watched a bit of Texas Tech football, and realized there are ways to get your star WR into open space.

MBIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread