What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W12 - Denver V San Diego (1 Viewer)

So what's the Vegas line on Tebow winning Super Bowl MVP honors this year. I think I need to mortgage my house on that.

Not sure how many of you realize how big this is in Denver...we have been getting blown out by the Chargers over and over and over again by huge numbers - great Defense today and of course TEBOW!

Just WOW! I am biased as a VJax owner, but I think you have to make more of an effort to get him involved early. If he doesn't get a catch in the first couple of drives he just shuts down. Still, the entire offense was a big bowl of crap this week. The tools are there, but something just isn't working. All this may be true, but the fact remains that Tebow is unstoppable...of course he doesn't create any more offense than Orton, his defense is just keeping them in games. Orton was putting up about 20 per game and the defense was giving up more...Tebow is putting up around 16 / game and the defense is making that be enough. Perhaps they all believe in God now too...

. All this may be true, but the fact remains that Tebow is unstoppable...of course he doesn't create any more offense than Orton, his defense is just keeping them in games. Orton was putting up about 20 per game and the defense was giving up more...Tebow is putting up around 16 / game and the defense is making that be enough. Perhaps they all believe in God now too...
The offense isn't turning the ball over now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread