What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W12 - Denver V San Diego (1 Viewer)

When Tebow took over as the starter, the Broncos were 1-4 and the Chargers were 4-1.
Doesn't matter. He sucks, right? Has nothing do with the turn around.Lets not forget the Broncos traded away their best WR also. Wondering if they wish they had held onto him at this point (just in case they win the division and go to the playoffs)......another smooth move by Elway

. All this may be true, but the fact remains that Tebow is unstoppable...of course he doesn't create any more offense than Orton, his defense is just keeping them in games. Orton was putting up about 20 per game and the defense was giving up more...Tebow is putting up around 16 / game and the defense is making that be enough. Perhaps they all believe in God now too...
The offense isn't turning the ball over now.
For all of Tebow's faults in the passing game, the fact that he never seems to turn the ball over is a huge plus. Even when the offense isn't moving, they aren't giving up many short fields for the defense to work with.

norv!

1. 60 yarder was reckless. Kick. Tbow wasn't going 60 yds in under 3 mins.

2, when tbow centered the ball for the kick. call TO early. Iciing is so standard it doesn't break a routine (early TO might even break it more) and you save yourself another minute in case he misses (in fact the TO implies you think this is a possibility possibly throwing the K off again).

When Tebow took over as the starter, the Broncos were 1-4 and the Chargers were 4-1.
Doesn't matter. He sucks, right? Has nothing do with the turn around.Lets not forget the Broncos traded away their best WR also. Wondering if they wish they had held onto him at this point (just in case they win the division and go to the playoffs)......another smooth move by Elway
This offense needs WR's who can block and don't mind doing so. That ain't Brandon LLoyd.

Would you rather have Tebow or Rivers under Center?
As a fan, HC, OC or DC?The answer to each question may surprise you a bit.
I was just bantering with MT. I thought it was interesting that he posted that stat so i just asked the question not really expecting a serious answer. I would rather have Rivers despite my admiration for what Tim Tebow is doing.

3 straight runs when you are around the 50 yd FG range in OT is the final straw for Norv. Why not a play action? It's not like you are dealing with a 30-45 yard range. Pathetic.....

Users who are viewing this thread