What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W13 - Denver V Kansas City (1 Viewer)

Andy Hicks

Footballguy
This will be pinned once the game starts.

Please post within board guidelines and do not troll or fish with comments

As a Charles owner I am used to this BS week after week. Atleast he got a carry from the 5
All of this "Todd Haley hates us J. Charles owners" is stupid and I really wish it would stop. Haley doesn't personally know any of us. He clearly just hates Jamaal Charles.

As a Charles owner I am used to this BS week after week. Atleast he got a carry from the 5
All of this "Todd Haley hates us J. Charles owners" is stupid and I really wish it would stop. Haley doesn't personally know any of us. He clearly just hates Jamaal Charles.
:lmao: Jesus, people - I've said this before but wait until it doesn't work before you make such foolish statements.

1st down - Charles gets a yard or 2

2nd down - play-action, TE gets open, touchdown

This stupid "Haley hates Charles" nonsense would be applicable if Jones gets 3 or 4 straight carries without getting in.

Anyone notice who touched the ball before Charles got a goal line carry? Thomas Jones. What do they always do when Charles gets them to the GL? THE EXACT SAME THING - bring the other back in! It's just that Charles is normally the one getting them there, not Jones, but he made a nice 25-yard catch and run, so Charles gets the tote.

Bowe involved at all? He's usually all over the field by this time.
Champ Bailey pretty much taking him on - and after the last game even though Bowe went off in garbage time - I think Champ has taken this as a challenge to shut him down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bowe involved at all? He's usually all over the field by this time.
Moving the ball pretty well without him. 200 yards and should be more; they've only stopped themselves. When you look at the rest of the Denver secondary, there's really no reason to even look at Bowe. Reminds me of the Raiders the last couple years, where teams don't even bother looking at Asomugha and instead just run it all over the Raiders or attack the rest of their secondary. He might get some red zone looks in the 2nd half, but otherwise I wouldn't hold any hope for him.

:thumbdown: Jesus, people - I've said this before but wait until it doesn't work before you make such foolish statements.

1st down - Charles gets a yard or 2

2nd down - play-action, TE gets open, touchdown

This stupid "Haley hates Charles" nonsense would be applicable if Jones gets 3 or 4 straight carries without getting in.

Anyone notice who touched the ball before Charles got a goal line carry? Thomas Jones. What do they always do when Charles gets them to the GL? THE EXACT SAME THING - bring the other back in! It's just that Charles is normally the one getting them there, not Jones, but he made a nice 25-yard catch and run, so Charles gets the tote.
Wow. Sarcasm meter broken?

Barry Richardson just lost his mind on the sidelines, followed by a very questionable decision to go for a 4th down.

Bad luck for Charles there. TD called back on a formation penalty.

Freaking terrible series. Shoud be 17-3, now 10-3 with Denver moving. Jesus.

Mistakes by KC in the red zone lead to a Bronco sack and 0 points for the Chiefs - lots of turmoil on the KC bench - perhaps the Broncos can take advantage

The 4th down call is only defensible because you leave them on their own 2 if you don't convert. But they totally f'ed it up with that sack.

Charles with a good run but a hard tackle has him slow in getting up - as he hit his head pretty hard - he's being looked at on the sideline

Ball keeps bouncing Denver's way. Sooner or later KC has to hold on to one of those errant Orton throws, right?

Probably not. It's like KC actually doesn't want to win.

At thispoint can we all agree that Haley is a blithering idiot....JC is easily the best rb in the league and he is still playing games with these scrubs. I sincerely hope KC loses this so he can get a dose of hard reality shoved down his throat....

Moreno is looking good today. Good vision, quick jump cuts, and he just had a pretty cool-lucking hurdle over a defender.

At thispoint can we all agree that Haley is a blithering idiot....JC is easily the best rb in the league and he is still playing games with these scrubs. I sincerely hope KC loses this so he can get a dose of hard reality shoved down his throat....
:cry: Yeah, let's give it to Charles 40 times a game. I'm sure he'll last 3 weeks before he breaks his coconut. Ignoring McCluster's 57-yard run and all. Yeah, real scrub. Let's not give Charles a rest after his head just smashed the ground. :lmao: :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread