What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W2 - Green Bay V Carolina (1 Viewer)

Based on his performance today, LHUCKS was right about Jennings not being a top wr. Have to say the Packers are lucky to be down only by 6.

What's going on with Starks? Any reason he hasn't been getting many carries?
And then he gets 3 in a row. The reason is that the packers offense wasn't on the field much in the first half, full RBBC, Kuhn is the goal line back...

'FavreAndAwayAnIdiot said:
Really concerned with GB's pass defense this year. I think Woodson has hit the 'wall'.On the fantasy side, it means Rodgers is in for MONSTER numbers as they are forced to keep up.
:bye:

That rule is really one of the dumbest in sports. By any normal understanding of a 'catch', he caught that ball. Ridiculous.

That rule is really one of the dumbest in sports. By any normal understanding of a 'catch', he caught that ball. Ridiculous.
It's dumb as well because anywhere else on the field, it's a catch. Refs will say the ground can't cause a fumble.

Woodson gets beat on the play, but still makes the play - fb recovery and Pack gets the ball again

This is really a game of two halves. All Panthers 1st half, All Pack 2nd (so far, of course)

I thought those fg (instead of td's) would haunt the panthers and I think the Packers get be in trouble with their failure to get td's in the second

Users who are viewing this thread