What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W4 - Indianapolis V Jacksonville (1 Viewer)

so... what's the explanation for MSW? injured? retired? lost an arm? cheated on garrard? forgot which sport he's playing?

for those that watched the game -- did he get any targets? was he even on the field for most snaps? does he actually exist?!? i'm not understanding how a team's WR1 can have so many 0/0/0 games.

so... what's the explanation for MSW? injured? retired? lost an arm? cheated on garrard? forgot which sport he's playing?for those that watched the game -- did he get any targets? was he even on the field for most snaps? does he actually exist?!? i'm not understanding how a team's WR1 can have so many 0/0/0 games.
In the Denver game he had Champ Bailey on him. He got lots of garbage time stats against SD. Last week against Philly and this week against Indy, and pretty much against Denver, MSW did not get many targets as Garrard has been throwing to Mike Thomas. I'd say that in those 3 games, he never got more than 3 targets in each game. When the Jags have been in the redzone, it's been either passes to Marcedes Lewis for TDs or MJD has been running it in.

so... what's the explanation for MSW? injured? retired? lost an arm? cheated on garrard? forgot which sport he's playing?

for those that watched the game -- did he get any targets? was he even on the field for most snaps? does he actually exist?!? i'm not understanding how a team's WR1 can have so many 0/0/0 games.
In the Denver game he had Champ Bailey on him. He got lots of garbage time stats against SD. Last week against Philly and this week against Indy, and pretty much against Denver, MSW did not get many targets as Garrard has been throwing to Mike Thomas. I'd say that in those 3 games, he never got more than 3 targets in each game. When the Jags have been in the redzone, it's been either passes to Marcedes Lewis for TDs or MJD has been running it in.
To make it clear about the Denver game: Bailey did not cover MSW anymore than Mike Thomas, it's been stated a few times before in the shark pool but people keep assuming if MSW didn't do well, Bailey must have blanketed him all game. Simply put Mike Thomas has looked better than MSW this game, got the looks, got the production. MSW seems like the #3 target behind Lewis and Thomas in Garrard's priority looks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread