What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W6 - Dallas V Arizona (1 Viewer)

THAT JERRRRRKKKKKK.

ARIZONA DESERVES TO LOSE!!!!!!!!! WHEN ARE THESE MORON COACHES GOING TO STOP THAT NONSENSE??

Since when can they review whether a down player was an injury or not?
Apparently, reviewing possible 12 men on the field?
But 12 men would be the exact same penalty as offsides, so I'm not sure I see the point.
Yeah, I don't think I get it. But, on the other hand, it's pretty clear the officials don't know what's happening, either.
I think all of us get that part. :lmao:

:lmao:

Awesome. Need some more points from Witten, Warner, Fitzgerald or Rackers. With my luck, Warner will throw an INT. Witten will then fumble the ball away and Rackers will have a FG blocked and run back for the game winner.

Maybe now we can finally bury the "call timeout right before the FG snap" idea. About time.
I keep thinking that but these doucheboxes keep doing itThat said, I think some guys on the line may have backed off when they heard the whistle on the first try

if dallas would have lost the toss, the ref would probably have decided to go two out of three, but they won that toss

This is brutal. Nobody there has a clue!
Up to and including the announcers who won't stop jabbering about the TO Whiz took and how he;l regret it because the Cards blocked the first try. It was obvious to everyone that Folk stopped due to the whistle. It makes me sick to even say it but GO BOYZ!!!

Cowboys have NO business winning this game. Whatever happens, I will not be sad.

If they win, I will be orgasmic.

I'm getting really tired of refs deciding games with bad calls. No way that off-sides penalty should have been called. Horrible call.

This may have been covered, but how many freakin Cowboys fans are in that place? 75%? More?
There's always a huge amount of Boyz fans there. One of the main reasons the Bidwells fought reassignment to the NFC West because Dallas was their only sold out game every year. Since they moved into the new stadium they've sold out every game but that just makes the tickets more profitable for Cards fans to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread