What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W7 - Denver V Miami (1 Viewer)

FG here should sew up the win. Man, Tebow really screwed over the Dolphins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez Decker with 0 points today. Got dammit Tebow. How in the flying *** can a QB only go go 3-8 in 4 quarters

Has anyone ever run the percentages on how often the fade route actually works? It's gotta be somewhere around 20% at best. It boggles my mind that teams go to it so much in those situations.

Would be nice to see a Adrian Peterson run fest and an upset of the Packers and then a Romo meltdown and a Ram win.

Then I have no problem with Tebow guiding us the rest of the way to the #1 pick.

I am trying to understand how you expect to win a game when its the 4th quarter & the team just called their 9th passing attempt.

With the game still close, is there some reason why they are not putting Orton in...can't be any worse.

This is comical.

'plastik said:
The Denver play calling has been terrible. They should be calling shorter pass plays, screens, and doing some QB draws. Instead its constantly McGahee up the middle and long bombs (which is not the throw Tebow is best at).
This is what i was wondering was going on. I seen he as 3/9 and couldnt help to think wtf is calling the plays out there

Users who are viewing this thread