What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W7 - Kansas City V Oakland (1 Viewer)

The announcers said that Haley said that Battle could wear down a defense in the 2nd half...doesn't a RB usually have to get some 1st half carries to wear them down in the 2nd half? :shrug:

Welcome back to the NFL Mr. Palmer...

(10:25) Carson Palmer in as QB C.Palmer pass short middle to D.Heyward-Bey to OAK 20 for no gain (A.Studebaker). PENALTY on KC, Roughing the Passer, 15 yards, enforced at OAK 20.

Carson Palmer in as QB C.Palmer pass short middle to D.Heyward-Bey to OAK 20 for no gain (A.Studebaker). PENALTY on KC, Roughing the Passer, 15 yards, enforced at OAK 20.

WELCOME BACK PALMER

OMG Haley may be the biggest idiot coach I have ever seen! It worked out, but how do you call McCluster for short yardage play?

Carson Palmer looks a lot like Carson Palmer out there.
A little slack? I am not a huge fan, but seriously?
Mostly snarky. But, yeah, seriously. He looks like what I've watched over the last couple seasons. I know he deserves a break for the timing and all that, I certainly wasnt expecting him to come out and look like he was there all season in that regard. He looks inaccurate, unsure and skiddish, just like he did in Cincinnati. JMHO.

Carson Palmer looks a lot like Carson Palmer out there.
A little slack? I am not a huge fan, but seriously?
Mostly snarky. But, yeah, seriously. He looks like what I've watched over the last couple seasons. I know he deserves a break for the timing and all that, I certainly wasnt expecting him to come out and look like he was there all season in that regard. He looks inaccurate, unsure and skiddish, just like he did in Cincinnati. JMHO.
I stand by my previous remahks /Mayor Quimby

Users who are viewing this thread