What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (5 Viewers)

Shared alias with the original. He posted a couple times with it a few years back. I tried my best to get him back with it full time, but he wasn't interested in engaging with the FFA again.

passive agressive ex wife is passive agressive.

do I really get to never talk to her again once my kid graduates high school?

I guess maybe wedding ####, but she'll be broke, so she won't have much say.

did anyone other than tanner know this?

Hitler actually married Eva Braun the day before he killed himself. I have gained so much understanding for that man since I learned that.
Pretty typical outcome for a "Bunker Romance". Lot's of folks don't know this, but their story inspired the reality series "The Bachelor". The project originally languished under its developmental name, "Marry me Mein Fuhrer", but upon re-naming the project just took off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does that sea otter have a plastic pumpkin?
"An Asian small-clawed river otter at SeaWorld Sand Diego gets into a the Halloween Spirit with his own 'otter size' jack o'lantern filled with shrimp and capelin instead of candy".

Source: the newspaper clipping on my fridge.
Hey
I just realized I have always read this poster's name as mick-JOE-see rather than mick-HO-zay. :bag:

Oh and you guys talking about aliases clipped or not is pretty cute.
What's this now?
:hey:

Was just talking about you the other day. And several of the locals thought I was an alias of yours.
I took a break for a while. Just got back from a weeklong vacation in the Bahamas, which was awesome. How you been?

Also, I just found

I was pretty much gone for several years, then recently came back.

Short version of the intervening time period: Divorce, met new gal, remarried...now have Brady Bunch, lost job, joined fledgling new company and now work from home, struggling with issues with kids stemming from fact I chose to procreat with a crazy person, now losing weight and working on definitive 80s new wave playlist on Spotify.

What's this now?

Was just talking about you the other day. And several of the locals thought I was an alias of yours.
I took a break for a while. Just got back from a weeklong vacation in the Bahamas, which was awesome. How you been?

Also, I just found

Cool, glad you've found a good woman. Still engaged on my search in that regard, by process of elimination it seems.

What's this now?

Also, I just found

I could have stood to engage in that process longer (you know, for science), though I am not complaining with how things ended up. My now wife was one of the very first women I dated after my ex- and I split.

The sex can be interesting, and even awesome at times, but the truth is I hate dating.

I've also concluded that while I can engage for short periods of time with a variety of people, the fact is that the number of women truly compatible with me for a long term relationship is well under 1%. I wish I was rich and it didn't matter. Or something.

Nice to see you around Red
I know you were talking to Redman/T Bell, but it is nice to see you also.

I was just thinking of axing you, what has become of Sonny Lubick Blowup Doll/BRONG/Sea Leopard of Death? You guys know each other somehow in the B&M world, right?
SLBD drops in from time to time. Usually in the wagering thread.

Users who are viewing this thread