What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Happy Endings...Not The Show (1 Viewer)

seahawk 17

Footballguy
Lot's of thoughts on this subject, so I started it's own thread.

Back story...

I am turning 40 in a couple weeks, and life has been really hard. My grandmother has been given 1-2 months to live. In response to that, my mom who is an only child has taken off to CA to have a, "2nd childhood." this leaves me as the oldest child to help my grandmother through her tough time, and take care of my grandpa who is old school. Men don't cook, clean, or wash clothes. I live 2hrs away but I go over twice a week to do chores and help out because she is dying, and he knows nothing. On top of that, I have returned to school to finish my degree...at my grandmas request.

So my wife says to me yesterday that she knows life has been hard, and turning 40 can't be great. She wants to get me a massage with a happy ending. Her main concern is that I will think less of her, she doesn't love me...blah blah blah. I tell her that is pretty cool of her, but don't say yes.

The other thread blows up. Some think it's cool, some wouldn't do it. Crazy people say if your allowed to do that your wife is cheating? I want to hear experiences and opinions. My wife wants to know how you find these girls?

Last edited by a moderator:
Take your grandfather with you, let him get a happy ending. Tell him there's more of that coming his way if he gets off his lazy crusty ### and does some housework.

This thread is not about what I will do, it's about what you think of the subject or have done. I have had a few beers, the back story is just me venting.

you know who gets happy endings? Russell Wilson. Pete Carroll. Steve Largent.

If it's good enough for these guys then it should be good enough for you.

Explain you'll take him to experience that Kung fu grip again if he does some freaking housework. He'll be ignorant no more, you'll do no more house work and you'll both leave satisfied.

Back story...

I am turning 40 in a couple weeks, and life has been really hard. My grandmother has been given 1-2 months to live. In response to that, my mom who is an only child has taken off to CA to have a, "2nd childhood." this leaves me as the oldest child to help my grandmother through her tough time, and take care of my grandpa who is old school. Men don't cook, clean, or wash clothes. I live 2hrs away but I go over twice a week to do chores and help out because she is dying, and he knows nothing. On top of that, I have returned to school to finish my degree...at my grandmas request.

So my wife says to me yesterday that she knows life has been hard, and turning 40 can't be great. She wants to get me a massage with a happy ending. Her main concern is that I will think less of her, she doesn't love me...blah blah blah. I tell her that is pretty cool of her, but don't say yes.

The other thread blows up. Some think it's cool, some wouldn't do it. Crazy people say if your allowed to do that your wife is cheating? I want to hear experiences and opinions. My wife wants to know how you find these girls?
My wife did this for me for a big birthday while waiting in the waiting room. Some women just are okay with it, particularly ones who have no worry that you'll ever choose a woman over them.

I agree this is code for your wife is getting something on the side and she is trying to find a way to hide her guilt or in the alternative has grown apart from you and doesn't want to do the deed herself.

Think about it--would you ever suggest to your wife she visit a male oriented massage parlor with plans that she get the bonus plan?

If the answer is yes, then you go, Man!! Because I have been with my wife for 25 years and this conversation would never happen.

See if you can find a woman who will do anything for $250.

Then have her cook and clean at Gramp's house.

I agree this is code for your wife is getting something on the side and she is trying to find a way to hide her guilt or in the alternative has grown apart from you and doesn't want to do the deed herself.

Think about it--would you ever suggest to your wife she visit a male oriented massage parlor with plans that she get the bonus plan?

If the answer is yes, then you go, Man!! Because I have been with my wife for 25 years and this conversation would never happen.
Our sex life is great, how high up in the church are you?

Back story...

My wife did this for me for a big birthday while waiting in the waiting room. Some women just are okay with it, particularly ones who have no worry that you'll ever choose a woman over them.
:goodposting:

Back story...

:goodposting:
Highly recommend you let her pick the woman. And never, ever see that woman again anywhere.

I don't go to church, but then again, I have a wife who loves me and takes care of her man rather than pawning him off to some cheap whore who may or may not give him the pick of STDs.

Sorry if that came off wrong--if this works for you, go do you.

Back story...

Not really seeing the point. Was the strange (hand) everything you had hoped it would be?

They really are not all that cool. To be honest it is a waste of a 100 if you ask me. I will probably be in the minority but I honestly would pass if my wife gave me the same offer. Now if other non penetrating acts are okay then run with it IMO. Eta - th:e:re is a pretty extensive thread :e:elsewhere if interested.

Back story...

Not really seeing the point. Was the strange (hand) everything you had hoped it would be?
No, the fact that my wife was absolutely certain that nothing could break us up was everything I hoped it would be.

I don't go to church, but then again, I have a wife who loves me and takes care of her man rather than pawning him off to some cheap whore who may or may not give him the pick of STDs.

Sorry if that came off wrong--if this works for you, go do you.
1.Wife loves me, takes care of me.

2. I said this post is not about me, and I wasn't even considering it.

3. How do you get a STD from a hand job?

4. You might not go to church, but I bet you rule your house with a an iron fist.

I find the concept of some random girls jacking me off after having jacked off maybe a dozen other dudes really gross.

Congrats, I can't go get a massage and a handy without thinking about you guys. Hope you're happy !!! (Pun intended.)

Back story...

No, the fact that my wife was absolutely certain that nothing could break us up was everything I hoped it would be.
Sounds like bliss.

Not sure I get the point of a handy from another chick. Not even sure I get much out of the wife doing it. Nobody knows me like me.

Now, if we are talking about banging a masseuse, that's a different story.

Back story...

Sounds like bliss.
One part of a multi-decade relationship seldom does.

Even if I enjoyed it, it would all be ruined as soon as I got home:

"Honey, I'm home from my massage!"

"So, how was it?"

"Good."

"You got the happy ending then?"

"Yeah."

"Was she really good at it?"

"It got the job done."

"Better than mine?"

"...."

Even if I enjoyed it, it would all be ruined as soon as a I got home:

"Honey, I'm home from my massage!"

"So, how was it?"

"Good."

"You got the happy ending then?"

"Yeah."

"Was she really good at it?"

"It got the job done."

"Better than mine?"

"...."
:lmao:

My lady gives me a hand job on a fairly regular basis. She seems to enjoy it more than I do, which is pretty cool. She does a great job and for me, the sensation during orgasm is much different than when I jerk off. She lets me just lay back, close my eyes, think about whatever I want to think about and then lets me explode whenever I am damn good and ready. Sometimes she is working me over for a good half hour.

I really don't get why some dudes think that if their wife will allow them to get a handy, that they are trying to rationalize or diminish the guilt from their supposed cheating. Call me naive, but is a hand job really all that big of a deal? It seems like a rather harmless allowance on her part.

In response Woz's thread about massage therapists, my partner said that she didn't really think a hand job was "cheating" nor did she seem to care if I were to go get one from a masseuse.

To the OP, sorry about the tough times you are going through. Not cool on your mom's part to abandon her responsibilities and place them on you. Especially, when you have other stuff on your plate right now. Not even sure what to make of her bailing when her own mom has a couple months to live (unless I am misunderstanding the facts).

P.S. I think the smart play might be to thank the wife for the offer and then say something like the following. "I really appreciate the gesture and must be one of the luckiest guys in the world to have such a cool and understanding wife. But I know this isn't easy on you, either. How about we do something exciting together like go to a strip club and get a couple of lap dances?"

I really don't get why some dudes think that if their wife will allow them to get a handy, that they are trying to rationalize or diminish the guilt from their supposed cheating. Call me naive, but is a hand job really all that big of a deal? It seems like a rather harmless allowance on her part.
I provide free finger banging service.

Ignore the judgmental people IMO. If you and yours are cool with it, give it a whirl, you only live once.

I think I have a scary amount of stuff in common with Mr Ford fwiw

cstu said:
I provide free finger banging service.
I am not even sure it would bother me if my woman got finger banged or her labia massaged by a male masseuse. I know I definitely wouldn't if it was by a female. So, she goes in and gets an hour long body massage with the last 10 minutes or so being spent bringing her to orgasm and a super relaxed state of mellowness.

Am I supposed to be concerned that she is going to leave me for a masseuse? Am I supposed to be upset that she enjoyed some pleasure and relaxation at the hands of another person?

I get that I am supposed to be opposed to anyone touching my significant other, but, not exactly sure why. Is it really that much different than her going to see a chiropractor, an acupuncturist or any other person that provides some sort of comfort/stress or tension relief?

(HULK) said:
Ignore the judgmental people IMO. If you and yours are cool with it, give it a whirl, you only live once.

I think I have a scary amount of stuff in common with Mr Ford fwiw
Do you use Kanger EVOD2 kits as well?

A handy just doesn't do it for me. I would take a BJ in a heart beat, but apparently that's crossing a line. :shrug:

ETA: For all of the hyperbole guys, Current bj's are fine, just saying.

I don't think it's cheating simply because cheating implies deception on some level. If she's OK with it and you are morally OK with it then why not. I personally would have a hard time :brush: with it even with permission but that's me.

How long have you two been together? Has she shown any signs that this may be OK in the past? If you've been together for quite awhile and this is the first time she's ever mentioned anthing close to this, Id highly suspect something isnt right.

You know your gal more than we do. What ever Henry Ford or the Jester think is irrelevent. You know if this is odd for your situation or not.

Users who are viewing this thread