What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Indy at Jax*** (+14) 43u (1 Viewer)

Different insurance company but I was bringing my shopping cart back to the corral at the supermarket yesterday.  I was intercepted by the cart wrangler. "This one pulls a little to the left." Poor kid had no idea why I was chortling.
Those actually have always been pretty good and continue to be amusing to me. I’m not totally sure why, but I like them 

Different insurance company but I was bringing my shopping cart back to the corral at the supermarket yesterday.  I was intercepted by the cart wrangler. "This one pulls a little to the left." Poor kid had no idea why I was chortling.
:lol:

SCHADEN-FREUDE

Don't look up, but Houston is driving, too. Down 21-0 now it's 21-7. Oh, and Houston sent out the field goal team. 

Nice job. 

Not that it matters now, but it seems like if the official saw enough to throw his hat, the ruling on the field should have an incompletion.

If Baltimore wins I hope one of the Dolphins or Raiders lose because the Colts don’t deserve to back into the playoffs.

Users who are viewing this thread