What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Injury Reports (1 Viewer)

elpasotexan

Footballguy
Have you all seen the injury reports this week? Indy and Baltimore are ridiculous. This is INDY:

HOU OUT CB Phillip Buchanon (Ankle)

CB Demarcus Faggins (Foot)

PROBABLE C Mike Flanagan (Groin)

IND OUT RB De De Dorsey (Ankle)

LB Freddie Keiaho (Knee)

DT Corey Simon (Knee)

DE Josh Thomas (Hip)

QUESTIONABLE MLB Gary Brackett (Calf)

CB Jason David (Tooth) T Ryan Diem (Hand)

SS Mike Doss (Calf)

OLB Gilbert Gardner (Hand)

CB Nicholas Harper (Ankle)

TE Ben Hartsock (Hamstring)

DB Tim Jennings (Ankle)

DT Dan Klecko (Calf)

LB Ryan LaCasse (Foot)

G Ryan Lilja (Knee)

MLB Rob Morris (Foot)

DT Montae Reagor (Knee)

FS Bob Sanders (Knee)

G Jake Scott (Knee)

QB Jim Sorgi (Shoulder)

WR Brandon Stokley (Ankle)

TE Ben Utecht (Finger)

The one that sticks out is Questionable bc of "TOOTH". When I saw that on the crawler on the NFL NEtwork, I almost died laughing. When is too much too much? The injury report is beginning to be a joke. Can we rely on th Injury Report anymore?

Cornerback Jason David also practiced today after sitting out yesterday's workout following extraction of a wisdom tooth.

I like to think that Dungy is above such game playing, so I'll say it appears that Polian is on a mission to make a joke out of the injury report this season. Perhaps he thinks he can bully the new commish into cracking down on other teams, like maybe the Pats or titans, that historically don't take the injury reports seriously. I'm not saying that Polian isn't right to have some issues, but find it interesting that he picks this year to make a stand.

Cornerback Jason David also practiced today after sitting out yesterday's workout following extraction of a wisdom tooth.
But Questionable? Ronnie Lott came back into a game after cutting off a finger! A pulledtooth = questionable? Sheesh . . .

Users who are viewing this thread