What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jeremy Hill, RB (LVR) (1 Viewer)

Horse collar tackles should be an automatic ejection. They seem to injure someone every time. 
I cant believe that was a horse collar.  The dude ran in thinking HIll was going to keep going straight and grabbed him as he flew by.  I thought the Horse Collar think when when the guy was in front of you and you pull him down and backwards?

And yeah, nice two calls there near the goaline.  Yeah, who needs to have Green out there as a decoy when we can just force two more defenders into the middle

How does Cinci tear up Denver on the ground in Denver but can't move this soft defensive line around?
Amazing RT?   I'll never understand stuff like this.  I'm so angry for falling into this trap.   I have Dwayne Washington on my bench so I can start hill after his explosion last week vs Denver.  

Amazing RT?   I'll never understand stuff like this.  I'm so angry for falling into this trap.   I have Dwayne Washington on my bench so I can start hill after his explosion last week vs Denver.  
It's a cruel game this FF......I tell ya it's just plain cruel LOL.

This is exactly what he did to me last yr
Two goal line carries from the two and he gets stuffed on both.  Even in his bad games he's usually good down there. Both times, there were dolphins on him as soon as he took the handoff. Some years, everything seems to fall just right. Other years, every move you make is wrong.

The game is not over yet. There is time for Gio and Hill to get some yards. The Miami D has to be getting tired. 
And there we go. Couple more nice runs and maybe TD and he has a good night.

Going up against AJ, I'm gonna need it!

Last edited by a moderator:
By what?  He looks pretty good.  :shrug:
He looks great. Stunned the dolphins are playing good defense. They'll break down here
Ah, gotcha.  All these Tool(s) in here had me thinking you were a hater.  I drafted him with skepticism as a #3 RB/Flex option, but he looks good.  Obviosuly TD dependent, but that is 75% of the top 30 these days.  Hill is a 20ish RB, TDs push him into the teens or the lack there of, push him into the 30s.  Tons of guys just like that. 

Ah, gotcha.  All these Tool(s) in here had me thinking you were a hater.  I drafted him with skepticism as a #3 RB/Flex option, but he looks good.  Obviosuly TD dependent, but that is 75% of the top 30 these days.  Hill is a 20ish RB, TDs push him into the teens or the lack there of, push him into the 30s.  Tons of guys just like that. 
Be nice if they threw a screen to him like 3-4 times a game, cause lord knows the defense isn't looking for that at this point since they NEVER do it.

Be nice if they threw a screen to him like 3-4 times a game, cause lord knows the defense isn't looking for that at this point since they NEVER do it.
Yeah I have him in non PPR but if he was involved even a little bit in the passing game, he'd be a solid/no worry flex or #2 RB start every week. 

Yeah I have him in non PPR but if he was involved even a little bit in the passing game, he'd be a solid/no worry flex or #2 RB start every week. 
He has soft hands.....and I would love to see them run some screens for him so he can get get going in space downhill. He has broken some huge runs in the past that way. 

Gonna try and buy low on him after today
He looks fine. He is running hard...north and south. The line has been hot or miss.

And there you go a north and south run for 10 yards....he looks like 2014 Hill to me.

This should be Hills drive and I expect him to cap it off with a TD.

Here we go.  That 1st down Cindy just got on 3rd and long took the wind out of Dolphins d.  Hill nice run after. 

Jeremy Hill (shoulder) is expected to practice on Wednesday.
Hill went into Sunday's game against the Cowboys with a chest issue, but was knocked out after 15 snaps by his shoulder. His left arm was dangling as he came off the field. Either way, it appears he's avoided serious injury. Playing at less than 100 percent and struggling to get going on early downs, Hill won't be much of an RB2 if he suits up against the Patriots.

Source: Jim Owczarski on Twitter 
Oct 10 - 3:18 PM

Same team that spent most of last Sunday refusing to involve A.J. Green in the game plan against Dallas. I think you probably have your answer. 
Yeah...maybe this is the year they finally realize Marvin Lewis isn't going to get them to the promise land.

Hill will be fine if Cincy can stay in games.   I drafted him thinking their offense would give them some leads and he'd be getting the ball......IDK what happened but they aren't clicking.

Game plan has been to blitz Dalton and get him moving. Heard a stat on tv about Daltons production when flushed.

Anyone starting this turd today?  I might not have a choice with jamaal Charles banged up.  

I'm slightly optimistic BC I read that his oc said he has been holding hill back bc of that chest injury he suffered in week 4 but that he's good to go now.   

Game script can be favorable too vs a bad Cleveland defense. Should remain a close game.  

What say you guys?who else is plugging him in and praying?

Anyone starting this turd today?  I might not have a choice with jamaal Charles banged up.  

I'm slightly optimistic BC I read that his oc said he has been holding hill back bc of that chest injury he suffered in week 4 but that he's good to go now.   

Game script can be favorable too vs a bad Cleveland defense. Should remain a close game.  

What say you guys?who else is plugging him in and praying?
I am.

I'm way behind due to C. Meredith and Z. Miller. Need upside and I'm just betting the house that Cinci gets up big then pounds with Hill and he gets a couple TD plunges.

I also own Gio. I just down't see this as a Gio game.

If they want Hill to be an important part of this offense you'd think this is a prime opportunity. At home, heavily favored.

I am debating starting him over Pryor and J White at flex, but not sure I have the nerve to do it.  It is a great matchup, but he is so TD-dependent that I will vomit seeing the others light it up while Hill runs for 80 yards with no scores or catches. 

Users who are viewing this thread