What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Jets at Dolphins** (-9, 36.5) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

McDaniel needs to stop calling fade routes to short WRs and RBs. That 4th down play to Waddle was too risky.

What is the NFL Record for the least amount of total yards on offense?

The Jets may break it today.

I know Rodgers went down week 1 and all, but they can't seriously keep Saleh next year right?
I wonder if they can even keep Rodgers.. he on the sideline rolling his eyes and stuff retirement may sound sweet this off season.
Achilles is a career changing injury. Are we sure Rodgers is still even a top-12 NFL QB next season?
Nope. And agree....at 40 that Achilles might be a death blow to his skill level as dar as keeping plays alive. Which is his biggest strength.

With no playoff possibility:

Saleh getting canned tomorrow? Rodgers going to decide to “wait” on coming back?

Last edited:
Had a great time at the stadium yesterday, watched Hill warm up and run around the field only to see him inactive was a bummer.
Waddle going down on the first drive was tough to watch since he seems banged up all the time. His long TD catch was thrilling to see live
Even when the game was 10-0 it felt like the Jets had very little chance of beating them.
Wish the Dolphins Defense had played that well when they were up 27-13 the other night late 4th but that's another discussion

The victory feels a little hollow since the Jets had no offense and everyone outside of Waddle did very little on the day. Tua so accurate, he hardly missed a pass all day.

Miami and the Jets are very similar in many respects, and if Tua got Hurt on play #3 and Rodgers was healthy all year I can see these records almost being flipped. The main difference, I feel, is Miami has managed to play through their offensive line injuries while the jets seem to have no answer for theirs. Not sure if that comes down to Offensive HC vs Defensive HC and their priorities, but Miami fixed their biggest problem from the pre-mcdaniel era while the jets have not.

Users who are viewing this thread