What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kerry Collins (1 Viewer)

Anon

Footballguy
Up until the last three games I would not even have considered him. But he has put up respectable fantasy stats over the last 3 games.

vs. Chicago, 30/41 289 2/0

vs. Jacksonville, 13/23 230 3/1

vs. NY Jets, 21/39 243 1/0

Prior to that (weeks 2-9, 7 games) he failed to crack 200 yards passing and had 3 tds and 3 ints. Since then 6 tds and 1 int in the last 3 games.

His upcoming schedule seems pretty easy, @Det, Cle, @Hou, Pit, @Ind. So week 16 is not so great, but Det, Cle, Hou week 13, 14, 15 could yield some decent production. If he can keep it up, for those hurting at QB, he might fit in nicely as part of a QBBC for the FF playoffs.

Up until the last three games I would not even have considered him. But he has put up respectable fantasy stats over the last 3 games.vs. Chicago, 30/41 289 2/0vs. Jacksonville, 13/23 230 3/1vs. NY Jets, 21/39 243 1/0Prior to that (weeks 2-9, 7 games) he failed to crack 200 yards passing and had 3 tds and 3 ints. Since then 6 tds and 1 int in the last 3 games. His upcoming schedule seems pretty easy, @Det, Cle, @Hou, Pit, @Ind. So week 16 is not so great, but Det, Cle, Hou week 13, 14, 15 could yield some decent production. If he can keep it up, for those hurting at QB, he might fit in nicely as part of a QBBC for the FF playoffs.
I'd be suprised if he threw for more than 1 td this week against the Lions. I dont really see the Titans needing to throw that much. I think we will see the Collins of early in the year.

Users who are viewing this thread