What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kevin Kolb Thread (1 Viewer)

Arnold. S

Footballguy
Week 2: home vs. NO

Week 3: home vs. KC

NO is beatable, and KC got torched today by the Ravens. How's the confidence level of McNabb owners replacing him with Kevin Kolb the next couple of weeks?

Kolb has looked terrible every time he has gotten an opportunity. Start him if you want to tank subtlely, otherwise leave him on the wire.

horrible

if they were so confident in him, mcnabb would sit next week but they already said mcnabb may play still.

kolb just....wow whata wasted draft pick

Kolb had great numbers last week if you don't care about the INT's which my league does not.

He might be a good play this week against KC.

Kolb had great numbers last week if you don't care about the INT's which my league does not.He might be a good play this week against KC.
I am not a Kolb fan based on what he has shown. I believe Vick is going to get a very long look to be QB1 in the next year or 2. If he can regain that burst he once had, I think the fans and management will be all over the idea of having him takeover. I respect the heck out of McNabb, but he is showing some serious mileage on those tires and other parts

Kolb had great numbers last week if you don't care about the INT's which my league does not.He might be a good play this week against KC.
I am not a Kolb fan based on what he has shown. I believe Vick is going to get a very long look to be QB1 in the next year or 2. If he can regain that burst he once had, I think the fans and management will be all over the idea of having him takeover. I respect the heck out of McNabb, but he is showing some serious mileage on those tires and other parts
Oh I could see this as well long term. But not this year and definitely not this week.

What concerns me is how many plays Vick will get this week, I've heard anywhere from 10-25 snaps depending on the source.

Kolb showed he's twice the QB Vick ever was. He threw the ball to WR's., got rid of it fast and managed the game well. One pick was awful, the other two were desperation and a hail mary.

The guy has had exactly two weeks working with the #1's. Give him 4 or 5 games this year and a full camp next year and he's the new Eagles QB. I would expect some bad throws along the way and even a couple bad games but he played really well all things considered.

Can't help but think that with an "extensive amount of plays drawn up for Vick" Kolb's numbers will be nowhere near last week.

What concerns me is how many plays Vick will get this week, I've heard anywhere from 10-25 snaps depending on the source.
I have to think not all of those 10-25 snaps will be under center.When McNabb gets back I hope they don't give Vick more then 5 plays under center per game.

MCguidance said:
Can't help but think that with an "extensive amount of plays drawn up for Vick" Kolb's numbers will be nowhere near last week.
I don't think we can expect 50 attempts from Kolb again with or without Vick.Didn't the Eagles run a boatload of wildcat last week as well?

Wooderson said:
I should have taken my own advice.
As an Eagles fan though he has impressed me very much! I love alot of what I see from him and he's earned the right to start week 5 too IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread