What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kurt Warner ruled NO passing TD (1 Viewer)

MFL sends out a preliminary report Monday evening in every league I'm in there. Then, on Thursday, we get the official report with updated scores reflecting any stats changes. As commish, you can go in and look at stats changes. There are plenty of them. Here is an example from week 14:Statistics Changes For Week 14The following stat changes were made by the Elias Sports Bureau, and are now available to be applied to your league on MyFantasyLeague.com:Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns Ben Roethlisberger: from 10 to 12 Rushing Yards. Steelers: from 75 to 77 Rushing Yards. Ben Roethlisberger: from 0 to 1 Fumbles. Ben Roethlisberger: from 0 to 1 Own Fumble Recoveries. B.Roethlisberger: from 0 to -2 Own Fumble Recovery Yards. Steelers: from 0 to 1 Fumbles. Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears Aaron Rodgers: from 4 Rushes for -6 Yards to 3 Rushes for 6 Yards. Packers: from 31 Rushes for 146 Yards to 30 Rushes for 158 Yards. Aaron Rodgers: from 2 Sacks Against for 11 Yards to 3 Sacks Against for 23 Yards. Packers: from 2 Sacks Against for 11 Yards to 3 Sacks Against for 23 Yards. Aaron Rodgers: from 2 to 1 Fumbles. Aaron Rodgers: from 1 to 0 Own Fumble Recoveries. Packers: from 3 to 2 Fumbles. Packers: from 1 to 0 Own Fumble Recoveries. Packers: from 169 to 157 Net Passing Yards. Hunter Hillenmeyer: from 0 Sacks to 1 Sack for 12 Yards. Lance Briggs: from 3 to 2 Tackles. Lance Briggs: from 1 to 2 Assists. Lance Briggs: from 1 Sack for 5 Yards to 0.5 Sacks for 2.5 Yards. Adewale Ogunleye: from 0 to 1 Assists. Adewale Ogunleye: from 1 to 2 Combined. Adewale Ogunleye: from 0 Sacks to 0.5 Sacks for 2.5 Yards. Bears Defense: from 2 Sacks for 11 Yards to 3 Sacks for 23 Yards. Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs Matt Cassel: from 1 Rush for 1 Yard to 2 Rushes for -6 Yards. Chiefs: from 26 Rushes for 15 Yards to 27 Rushes for 145 Yards. Matt Cassel: from 4 Sacks Against for 22 Yards to 3 Sacks Against for 15 Yards. Chiefs: from 4 Sacks Against for 22 Yards to 3 Sacks Against for 15 Yards. Chiefs: from 202 to 209 Net Passing Yards. Aaron Schobel: from 1 Sack for 7 Yards to 0 Sacks. Bills Defense: from 4 Sacks for 22 Yards to 3 Sacks for 15 Yards. St. Louis Rams at Tennessee Titans Steven Jackson: from 19 Rushes for 47 Yards to 18 Rushes for 39 Yards. Rams: from 21 Rushes for 88 Yards to 20 Rushes for 80 Yards. Keith Null: from 27 of 43 for 157 Yards to 28 of 44 for 165 Yards. Rams: from 27 of 43 for 157 Yards to 28 of 44 for 165 Yards. Steven Jackson: from 2 Receptions for 6 Yards to 3 Receptions for 14 Yards. Rams: from 152 to 160 Net Passing Yards. Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants Juqua Parker: from 1 to 0 Assists. Juqua Parker: from 0.5 Sack for 2.5 Yards to 0 Sacks. Victor Abiamiri: from 0 to 1 Assists. Victor Abiamiri: from 0 Sacks to 0.5 Sacks for 2.5 Yards. If you haven't applied the changes all year long, then you shouldn't do it now. I wouldn't want to play in a league that doesn't use official stats, especially considering they are released every week before the 1st game of the next week's games kicks off.If I lost to the Warner owner last week and our league's website shows him with 2 passing TD's, I'd be pissed. Go to the NFL.com boxscore for that game and it clearly shows Boldin with a rushing TD and Warner with just the 1 TD to Fitz.
Do you make these changes...or are they done on your site?? CBSSPORTSLINE...updates all changes, but what deadline is the question. No way could you plug all these changes in every week on your own...at least I hope you dont!! If so you need a raise!!

I am a Brees owner in a league where I think I've made the Super Bowl by about a point. But, I've known since Saturday night, it could be reversed. It would suck to have it reversed as I'm sure a ton of Warner owners are about to find out, but I'll wish the guy good luck if it happens and go into 2010.

Ishot3bucks,

To answer your question, when MFL sends out the updated league report on Thursday, all stats changes have been applied. No extra work involved!

What's going to be real crazy is when half the hosting sites make the change, when sites like fanball likely wont. I'm effected by this in a Yahoo league, so hopefully they follow suit.

I'm the commish in my league and have to make a ruling. The team with Warner won by 1.2 points and was going to the Super Bowl. I have already posted the Super Bowl match ups and need to make a decision. Since I have always stated that we go by official NFL results, I feel I have to make the change. It doesn't matter what happens now because the other guy is going to feel screwed. The NFL needs to get their @#@@ together!!!Any thougths?
Have you used the adjusted scored for every other game this year? You do the same thing this week that you have done all year.
:headbang: this is the way to go.You can't change practice now one way or the other. Do what you've always done throughout the year. Consistency is the name of the game as commish.

It's a kick in the gut for the owners who thought they had won, but they shouldn't complain about it (other than in the venting thread). It's all official. Shouldn't be any controversy.
It really depends on whether your league has been updating stats and results all year.We just started at MFL this year, and about mid-way through the season someone realized that MFL would update with any stat changes on Thursdays. After a heated discussion, we put it to a vote and ultimately voted to keep scoring with the "unofficial" results posted after Monday Night Football. I think it would have changed about 6 games. We will re-visit the issue in the off-season.Aside from never having updated the stats in previous years, another issue with the update is teh waiver wire. We do ours on Wednesday nights, and the stats get updated on Thursday. So, next year I assume we will adopt the changes and move the waiver process to Thursday.

Ishot3bucks, To answer your question, when MFL sends out the updated league report on Thursday, all stats changes have been applied. No extra work involved!
Would playoff brackets/records automatically change too on MFL? I've never seen this happen before, but maybe scores have changed before and it didn't change an outcome. God this sucks. The scoring on MFL says 'final report'.

Last edited by a moderator:
From the MFL site.............................

How does MFL Account for Stats Changes?

Answer: Occasionally, the Elias Sports Bureau (the official Statistician of the NFL) makes official statistics changes after a week's games have been completed. Note that there is no set schedule for when these corrections are announced - they might be announced a day after a game is over, and at other times, it may be weeks later.

When changes like this happen after we've issued "Final Weekly Results" for a given week, we allow you, as the league commissioner, to decide if you'd like to include or exclude these late statistics changes from your league results. Be sure to select the "For Commissioners > Stat Changes" menu option to manage these stat changes as needed. Note that we generally publish any changed on Wednesday night or Thursday morning at the latest. Any official stat changes that are made by the Elias Sports Bureau after Thursday morning of a given week will not be included as an option on MyFantasyLeague.com.

A quick word about official NFL Statistics changes - experience has shown that some web sites choose to update their pages to reflect these changes, while other sites do not - even the NFL itself typically does not update it's "Game Stats" pages to reflect these changes. Keep that in mind when looking at others sites and comparing the statistics that they display as compared to ours.

How we handle "Official NFL Statistics Changes" is another way we like to differentiate ourselves from some of our competitors. Some of our competitors force you to accept all of the official NFL statistics changes, while others expect you to manually adjust your scores in the case of official NFL statistics changes. We think it's best for you to decide how to handle these stat changes, so you can optionally include or exclude them from your league scoring results on a week-by-week basis.

From the MFL site.............................How does MFL Account for Stats Changes?Answer: Occasionally, the Elias Sports Bureau (the official Statistician of the NFL) makes official statistics changes after a week's games have been completed. Note that there is no set schedule for when these corrections are announced - they might be announced a day after a game is over, and at other times, it may be weeks later.When changes like this happen after we've issued "Final Weekly Results" for a given week, we allow you, as the league commissioner, to decide if you'd like to include or exclude these late statistics changes from your league results. Be sure to select the "For Commissioners > Stat Changes" menu option to manage these stat changes as needed. Note that we generally publish any changed on Wednesday night or Thursday morning at the latest. Any official stat changes that are made by the Elias Sports Bureau after Thursday morning of a given week will not be included as an option on MyFantasyLeague.com.A quick word about official NFL Statistics changes - experience has shown that some web sites choose to update their pages to reflect these changes, while other sites do not - even the NFL itself typically does not update it's "Game Stats" pages to reflect these changes. Keep that in mind when looking at others sites and comparing the statistics that they display as compared to ours.How we handle "Official NFL Statistics Changes" is another way we like to differentiate ourselves from some of our competitors. Some of our competitors force you to accept all of the official NFL statistics changes, while others expect you to manually adjust your scores in the case of official NFL statistics changes. We think it's best for you to decide how to handle these stat changes, so you can optionally include or exclude them from your league scoring results on a week-by-week basis.
Thanks for the info. Interesting. I have no idea how our league does it, and I'm certainly not going to bring it up. My guess is that when I check in the morning, I will have now lost.

If I was burned in CBSSPORTSLINE I would argue this straight from the site!!

We receive many questions about when statistics on our site become official. Please note that live scoring stats you see during games are NOT official. We receive official game stats each night/early morning after games are played. These stats come from the official stat provider of the NFL. By approximately 9:00 AM ET on days after NFL games are played, the stats you see on our site are considered official. Note that occasionally the NFL will make an official scoring change within a day or more after games are played. If we receive their scoring change by Tuesday, we will update the site. Anything we receive after that is not included on the site. In Football Commissioner leagues, the commissioner can still include these changes by using the ADUST SCORING feature at the bottom of the SCOREBOARD page. Please note that questions concerning stat issues are typically addressed in SITE NEWS and the HELP/FAQ area.

Notice the bold!! They say they wont update anything after Tuesday...but they ARE doing it today!! OH I LOVE a good argument!!

From Yahoo FAQ,

We have verified that the NFL has officially changed the ruling of the final touchdown scored by the Cardinals in week 15 from a passing TD to a rushing TD. This change will remove a passing TD from Warner and it will change Boldin's receiving TD to a rushing TD. In addition it will remove a reception (Boldin), a completion (Warner), 5 passing yards (Warner), and change the receiving yards Boldin was awarded to rushing yardage for the gain. These corrections will be processed tonight during the nightly update.NFL.com has updated their play by play:3-3-DET 5 (1:59) 81-A.Boldin left end for 5 yards, TOUCHDOWN. The Replay Assistant challenged the runner broke the plane ruling, and the play was Upheld.The box score and game logs for the players involved have also been updated on NFL.com already. You can view the logs here:
I'm going to the Super Bowl :lmao:

I played against the warner owner, but luckily eneded up winning by over 30 points anyway so i will leave that one alone.

Our rules use the Gamebook for "official" scoring and the deadline is tonight at 8 PM. Seems odd that the NFL has changed the box score stats but the gamebook is still showing Warner with 2 passing TD's.

For those that are wondering, pretty much all the major FF sites (yahoo, MFL, fleaflicker, etc) I've used make these changes AUTOMATICALLY every week. If you look back at your previous weeks results, you'll notice most of these have been applied. For instance, look back at Aaron Rodger's rushing yards for week 15, does he have 6 yards rushing or -6 yards rushing? A stat change was made on his double fumble play, ruling the play a sack rather than a negative 12 yard run, leading to the change.

I'm surprised this didn't come up in more leagues last week with Rodgers getting back 1.2 points on Thursday morning in most leagues.

Wow, this also just changed the score of a 214-212 score in my hi-performance league to 212-208, with the Warner team losing out on going to the Super Bowl. My league has no rules against a late scoring change, but for it to happen to this owner under these circumstances, on 12/23.....ouch, it's like getting coal in your stocking.
Remember, the other owner needs to be considered too. He doesn't deserve to lose due to an error.
What are you talking about? How is the other owner losing due to an error? He's losing due to the proper stats, whereas before he was winning due to an error.This is no different than when any of the major sites accidentally give a fumble to the wrong person in the middle of a game (for instance Chris Johnson was randomly charged with a fumble lost in the first half of the Titans game even though no one on the Titans fumbled) that is corrected a few minutes later. The person "losing" points in this case never really deserved those points in the first place, as Warner never REALLY threw a touchdown.

The NFL make numerous statistic changes each week. Warner owners should check the corrections in case any other scores of players or defenses on their team or their opponent is affected as well.

MFL should have the corrections listed on their site by 10:00 PM. http://football6.myfantasyleague.com/2009/...ges&L=25522
Nothing is listed here for Week 15 changes.Not sure if MFL will change it.
Give it a couple of more hours.

The NFL make numerous statistic changes each week. Warner owners should check the corrections in case any other scores of players or defenses on their team or their opponent is affected as well.

MFL should have the corrections listed on their site by 10:00 PM. http://football6.myfantasyleague.com/2009/...ges&L=25522
Give it a couple of more hours.
MFL will most definitely change it, so long as you have the option for it to auto-update for stat updates selected (I believe it is selected by default).I actually emailed them about it last week after Rodgers was given 12 extra rushing yards because it changed the outcome of one of our playoff games, and they wrote back saying that the changes usually go in Thursday late morning. Sure enough, Thursday at around 11am I checked and the update was made and our playoffs were all re-arranged.

This is what I can not understand. CBS has never made any stat changes to games. they leave it up to the commish to do that. all stats are final on 9am tuesday morning. Been using cbs for 7 years and this is the first time ever this has happened. Why all of a sudden on this one play . Does not affect my league as the warner owner was knocked out. But very strange.

Can you imagine if this happened in a championship game and the winner won by 3 pts and had warner. wow to win the championship and 3 days later to maybe not have ?

We receive many questions about when statistics on our site become official. Please note that live scoring stats you see during games are NOT official. We receive official game stats each night/early morning after games are played. These stats come from the official stat provider of the NFL. By approximately 9:00 AM ET on days after NFL games are played, the stats you see on our site are considered official. Note that occasionally the NFL will make an official scoring change within a day or more after games are played. If we receive their scoring change by Tuesday, we will update the site. Anything we receive after that is not included on the site. In Football Commissioner leagues, the commissioner can still include these changes by using the ADUST SCORING feature at the bottom of the SCOREBOARD page. Please note that questions concerning stat issues are typically addressed in SITE NEWS and the HELP/FAQ area.

Notice the bold!! They say they wont update anything after Tuesday...but they ARE doing it today!! OH I LOVE a good argument!!

Ishot3bucks, To answer your question, when MFL sends out the updated league report on Thursday, all stats changes have been applied. No extra work involved!
Would playoff brackets/records automatically change too on MFL? I've never seen this happen before, but maybe scores have changed before and it didn't change an outcome. God this sucks. The scoring on MFL says 'final report'.
Yep, trust me. How ironic is that I won last week (first week of playoffs) only due to a stat change that gave me points only to lose this week due to a stat change that took away points. MFL updates everything automatically.

They will certainly change it if you have the option checked to update stats automatically.

I'm the commish in my league and have to make a ruling. The team with Warner won by 1.2 points and was going to the Super Bowl. I have already posted the Super Bowl match ups and need to make a decision. Since I have always stated that we go by official NFL results, I feel I have to make the change. It doesn't matter what happens now because the other guy is going to feel screwed. The NFL needs to get their @#@@ together!!!Any thougths?
Have you used the adjusted scored for every other game this year? You do the same thing this week that you have done all year.
:hot: this is the way to go.You can't change practice now one way or the other. Do what you've always done throughout the year. Consistency is the name of the game as commish.
:hot:

I don't get why New Orleans gets credit for it...
Seriously? They are two seperate plays. If Elias views the Warner pass as a backwards lateral, then they'll reverse it. Sounds like that has happened. If they view the Brees pass as a forward pass, they'll leave it alone.Why would the two have anything to do with each other?
:goodposting:
I can't say it any clearer than that. If it went over your head, I'm sorry.
I'm sorry if double entendre escapes you. You aren't very good at crossword puzzles I guess. step 1. Read the title of the thread.step 2: read my post.Though not really double entendre, except in NO is kinda salacious.

Wow, this also just changed the score of a 214-212 score in my hi-performance league to 212-208, with the Warner team losing out on going to the Super Bowl. My league has no rules against a late scoring change, but for it to happen to this owner under these circumstances, on 12/23.....ouch, it's like getting coal in your stocking.
Remember, the other owner needs to be considered too. He doesn't deserve to lose due to an error.
What are you talking about? How is the other owner losing due to an error? He's losing due to the proper stats, whereas before he was winning due to an error.This is no different than when any of the major sites accidentally give a fumble to the wrong person in the middle of a game (for instance Chris Johnson was randomly charged with a fumble lost in the first half of the Titans game even though no one on the Titans fumbled) that is corrected a few minutes later. The person "losing" points in this case never really deserved those points in the first place, as Warner never REALLY threw a touchdown.
what do you mean what am I talking about? I'm agreeing with you. The guy who would lose if the original incorrect stat were left alone doesn't deserve to lose. He deserves to win, to have the correction made. I think you may have misunderstood which owner I was talking about.

what do you mean what am I talking about? I'm agreeing with you. The guy who would lose if the original incorrect stat were left alone doesn't deserve to lose. He deserves to win, to have the correction made. I think you may have misunderstood which owner I was talking about.
We really need a blush or :oops: icon for my reply here... :unsure:

Our rules use the Gamebook for "official" scoring and the deadline is tonight at 8 PM. Seems odd that the NFL has changed the box score stats but the gamebook is still showing Warner with 2 passing TD's.
Oof Gamebook is unofficial per NFL and is distributed to press at the game. It is not intnded to be updated.

CBS is totally contradicting itself here but the fact remains that the TD shouldn't be awarded to Warner and the important thing is to get it right. I'd imagine CBS will change the wording of their rule for when stats are considered "official" for next year. This is my 17th year running my league, and I have to change the wording or introduce new rules every year due to unforseen cirmcumstances such as this.

MFL has posted their stat changes. Looks like the Warner/Boldin play is the only one the will affect any fantasy scores.

http://football6.myfantasyleague.com/2009/...ges&L=25522
Does anyone show an update to their playoff bracket yet? Mine is not yet updated. Still hoping for the Christmas miracle of staying in the championship game.
MFL > For Commissioners > Statistics Changes: Check this box to automatically apply all stat changes for all weeks of the season as soon as they're available?If the box isn't checked to automatically apply stat changes it might not go through.

i have brees and watching live i thought "crap that's gonna be considered a run"

luckily won by more than that one pass/run but just saying that it looked clearly backwards to me from every angle

Good point, as a commish I knowingly didn't make adjustments through the year. It was one less step for me to take when managing several leagues (as commish). This week was the first time in 3 years that a score change had an effect. My personal opinion is I knowingly have never adjusted scores (I'm sure most haven't). Thus, how can I change now. I don't adress this specific situation in my rules as I didn't account for it originally when setting up MFL (you have to manually import these changes).I've had bad luck this year. The Meachem ruling cost a team a playoff spot (I ruled status quo and the situation cant be changed in season). Now this costs someone a playoff spot. He lost by a half a point and the PPR bonus taken away from boldin would have given him the win.Thoughts?

I wonder how many guys that argued they should have had points for the New Orleans Defense are now arguing that "we need to go by the official stats"?

Many leagues play for total points championships as well as or instead of head to head championships. For total points leagues, this could be an important update if the league's points are tight.

Not sure we really have a choice as commissioners, if you don't follow the actual stats, what control do you have in this game we play?

One more note for my "to be discussed" list for 2010!! LOL

Merry Christmas all!!!

MFL has posted their stat changes. Looks like the Warner/Boldin play is the only one the will affect any fantasy scores.

Does anyone show an update to their playoff bracket yet? Mine is not yet updated. Still hoping for the Christmas miracle of staying in the championship game.
MFL > For Commissioners > Statistics Changes: Check this box to automatically apply all stat changes for all weeks of the season as soon as they're available?If the box isn't checked to automatically apply stat changes it might not go through.
I'm just wondering if leagues that have that box checked are seeing the updates. I don't know my league's setting; I'm not the commish.

I'm just wondering if leagues that have that box checked are seeing the updates. I don't know my league's setting; I'm not the commish.
Not yet.Like I said earlier, MFL's update always lags behind the other sites.

Oof Gamebook is unofficial per NFL and is distributed to press at the game. It is not intnded to be updated.
In the past the Gamebooks have been updated. Looks like the Gamebook is now showing Warner with 1 TD.

OUT of the superbowl. boldin receiving yards went down from 72 yards to 67 yards. lost a point. lost the game. lost the superbowl.

:goodposting: :lmao: :thumbup:

I do find this interesting, in regards to CBS, when compared to their handling of the Meachem/NO Def scoring just a few weeks ago.

I have to assume this is a "lesson learned" situation, but I did send Mr. Richard a note asking if he could confirm that from this point forward CBS will match scoring to actual stats.

As I said to him, not wanting to scratch at an old wound or anything, but our league is down an owner who left in anger after the controversy of CBS awarding the NO Defensive unit a TD that was not recorded as such in the gamebook/stats.

Much prefer this approach, we need to get it right with the stats IMO. But I will still have a discussion on this at our summer meeting to make sure we all agree or at least understand exactly how we view stats, and when outcomes are considered official.

To those commissioners that had this change their playoff results and this week's matchups...I feel for you guys. Being Commish is not always fun.

Merry Christmas all!

This is what I can not understand. CBS has never made any stat changes to games. they leave it up to the commish to do that. all stats are final on 9am tuesday morning. Been using cbs for 7 years and this is the first time ever this has happened. Why all of a sudden on this one play . Does not affect my league as the warner owner was knocked out. But very strange.

Can you imagine if this happened in a championship game and the winner won by 3 pts and had warner. wow to win the championship and 3 days later to maybe not have ?

I have been a Commish in CBS leagues for years and this is the 1st time that I recall that CBS has done this. In my CBS leagues are policy is simply to rely on the website. They didn't recredit Aaron Rodgers with 1.2 more points in Week 14. Oh well, in the league that I run it impacts the Toilet Bowl. Week 14 and Week 15 totals are cumulative and the 2 highest aggregate point totals play in Week 16 in the Super Bowl. I was one of those 2 teams and I had Warner. Absent the 4 points, I now fall 2 points short so I have taken my team out of the Toilet Bowl

In my other CBS league I am in the Super Bowl. In the other semi final game the team with Boldin (PPR) won by 1/2 point. This change would flip the result of that game. The two impacted owners are arguing on the message board but the Commish has not been heard from yet and thus the Super Bowl matchup has not been changed.

I can't believe so many people still use CBS. There are better hosting sites that are way less than $170.
Hey Quez - do tell!! I asked for some recommendations a few weeks ago following the Meachem disaster. Seemed to me that an overwhelming majority of the people who posted that they had previously played on CBS and left felt that CBS was the better site. Some said they returned, some said they didn't. Those that didn't referenced the cost, but not the quality. Would love to hear your recommendations and past experiences.Merry Christmas!!

From Yahoo FAQ,

We have verified that the NFL has officially changed the ruling of the final touchdown scored by the Cardinals in week 15 from a passing TD to a rushing TD. This change will remove a passing TD from Warner and it will change Boldin's receiving TD to a rushing TD. In addition it will remove a reception (Boldin), a completion (Warner), 5 passing yards (Warner), and change the receiving yards Boldin was awarded to rushing yardage for the gain. These corrections will be processed tonight during the nightly update.NFL.com has updated their play by play:3-3-DET 5 (1:59) 81-A.Boldin left end for 5 yards, TOUCHDOWN. The Replay Assistant challenged the runner broke the plane ruling, and the play was Upheld.The box score and game logs for the players involved have also been updated on NFL.com already. You can view the logs here:
I'm going to the Super Bowl :kicksrock:
ME TOO!!!! THE FANTASY GODS MUST HAVE FORGIVEN ME FOR STARTING QUINTON GANTHER! :shrug: :banned: :banned: :banned:

I can't believe so many people still use CBS. There are better hosting sites that are way less than $170.
Hey Quez - do tell!! I asked for some recommendations a few weeks ago following the Meachem disaster. Seemed to me that an overwhelming majority of the people who posted that they had previously played on CBS and left felt that CBS was the better site. Some said they returned, some said they didn't. Those that didn't referenced the cost, but not the quality. Would love to hear your recommendations and past experiences.Merry Christmas!!
myfantasyleague.com seems to be a favorite around here, it's around $60. If it's not too complicated of a league I would just go with Yahoo, and have more money for the pot.

whew, was up by 6. my warner to his boldin.

yahoo updated their scores if it hasnt been mentioned.

my cbs scores were updated either yesterday or today. i just noticed it today. i have no clue what todo as the commish. cbs is contradicting itself but i guess at the end of the day our rules say we do whatever cbs does in terms of scoring.

Users who are viewing this thread