What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looting in Missouri after cops shoot 18 year old (1 Viewer)

Good statement by Obama.
sure .. always love when a president tells cops how to do their job.. "you need to work WITH the community not against them" :rolleyes:
seriously - why is he involved with this case anyway? He should be focused on the country not one case in one local jurisdiction.Also love his arrogance in telling everyone what they should be doing. He is all in with his Emperor MO.
Really?And irony much, telling th president how to do his job by complaining about him telling people how to do theirs?
actually this link explains how the president should do his job. HTH.
:lol: at the guy calling the President an Emperor trying to explain the political system of the USA.
:thumbup: you forgot to insult me.

lod01, on 24 Nov 2014 - 3:59 PM, said:

9:00 is a good move. All the humans are able to get home from work and lock their doors.

Of course they should have waited for tomorrow as there are 2 games on tonight. Gonna be flipping channels a lot at 9:00.
So the "humans" are home. Who is outside right now?
I don't think that's nearly as cut and dried racist as you'd like it to be.
Am I surprised you feel this way?

To me it's clear enough.

There were definately protestors arguing with people in the crowd trying to prevent this stuff from happening. There were #######s in the crowd who were clearly there just to start #### though. The whole thing is sad. The media really built this up though as well as some self promoters. Self fulfilling prophecy.

The important part is by any violence, we can by extension extraplolate that all black people in ferguson, and all black people in general, commonly known as "they", "them", or "those people" are really animals. And pretty much deserving of whatever they get. Less than actual human beings really. :sarcasm:
You must wake up hating yourself every morning.
Self-flagellation
yeah yeah white guilt blah blah. The important thing is that you NEVER.......EVER....acknowledge there might be a problem that doesn't involve how much black people suck .

I love how after the protestors light a cop car on fire, the livestream guy complains that no firefighters are instantly there to put out the fire the protestors set. Yeah, like firefighters want to get rocks and Molotov cocktails thrown at them by protestors as they put out a fire the protestors set.
Anyone under 30 can't fathom that they can't affect either a ridiculous result or positive reinforcement for a ridiculous opinion immediately from a device. We are lost as a civilization.

9:00 is a good move. All the humans are able to get home from work and lock their doors.

Of course they should have waited for tomorrow as there are 2 games on tonight. Gonna be flipping channels a lot at 9:00.
Yeah, while I don't agree with the sentiment, it seems pretty clear that he specifically identifies looters and rioters as scum and sub-human. I don't see where he even infers race or goes further and applies it to an entire race rather than just the rioters/looters.

What are they protesting? That justice was served under our system of law? Sure OJ was innocent and this guy was guilty. How do you pander to this crap.

To me it's clear enough.
OF COURSE it is - guys like you see racism in all opposing thought.

To me it's clear enough.
OF COURSE it is - guys like you see racism in all opposing thought.
Guys like what?

To me it's clear enough.
Dude you are out of your league. These losers won't accept that African American citizens testified that they saw exactly what Wilson testified happened. They are just too stupid to reason with.

There is absolutely NOTHING to protest. They need to go the #### home and shut up.

Last edited by a moderator:
The angry mob needs a pint of blood. And Democrats are feeling this crap. Where is Tom with his outrage over this kind of rhetoric???? It is OK for Democrats to stir the angry mob.

aaand they're looting a liquor store. Unreal.
That's the store where Michael Brown first stole. It's a beautiful homage. A tribute to justice. A rape of irony.
aaand they're looting a liquor store. Unreal.
That's the store where Michael Brown first stole. It's a beautiful homage. A tribute to justice. A rape of irony.
Look, I dare anyone to say they would not die for a drag of a swisher sweet.

Little freaking kids....can't be more than 10...looting with their parents this grocery store where Michael Brown shoplifted those Cigars.

Insane. This is truly pathetic.

When I was in college there were about 100 people milling about after a house party and some guys took an old couch off a porch and started it on fire in the street. People were pretty mellow. Police came and broke it up and drunks threw things or whatever. Maybe a dumpster was set on fire.

So guess what happened the next night? TV crews with their bright lights and on-scene reporter's were there to report on the "riot" and it was known they would be there. Cameras were rolling and people showed up to watch, along with the riot police. A handful of stupid ##### but no riot.

When a TV camera zooms in on a burning couch and a group of college students hooting and hollering and the news director calls it a riot it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. The cameras turned off and the show was over.

Users who are viewing this thread