What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LT injury (1 Viewer)

bentdent

Footballguy
Anyone have any more info on LTs' ankle injury. I never heard if it was the dreaded 'high' ankle sprain or not. It seems Gore and Westbrooks ankles were only 'tweaked' yesterday and made light of. Any more info on LT?

Anyone have any more info on LTs' ankle injury. I never heard if it was the dreaded 'high' ankle sprain or not. It seems Gore and Westbrooks ankles were only 'tweaked' yesterday and made light of. Any more info on LT?
No. From everything I have read & seen it is not the dreaded High ankle sprain.It is my understanding it is a normal ankle sprain. So the recovery time will be quicker. As for what his progress has been in recovery I couldnt say. They think he may be able to play week 3, but he may not be the starter.

Also potentially speeding the return of LT is that the Chargers saw first hand the limitations of Darren Sproles in terms of running between the tackles and getting the tough short yardage in the redzone.

Sproles is great in the passing game, on screens, and the like. But he's not an every down back. That was very clear against the Ravens. And that final play on 4th & 2 was brutal.

I think LT plays this week and probably plays fine. And Sproles will continue doing what he does.

Also potentially speeding the return of LT is that the Chargers saw first hand the limitations of Darren Sproles in terms of running between the tackles and getting the tough short yardage in the redzone.

Sproles is great in the passing game, on screens, and the like. But he's not an every down back. That was very clear against the Ravens. And that final play on 4th & 2 was brutal.

I think LT plays this week and probably plays fine. And Sproles will continue doing what he does.
I don't think many rb's could do much when Ray Lewis comes untouched into the backfield.

as a Rivers owner, I hope LT sits a long time. Its not a coincidence that Rivers had his career high in passing yards last week. :homer:

What's with the black dot guy?!
Literally, it's available off the emoticons pulldown, but it plays off the way threads that you posted in were displayed in the previous incarnation of this message board. Now, a white corner shows that you posted in a thread. In the past, it was a black dot.And it shows interest in a topic (with no comment) if it's there by itself, as in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's with the black dot guy?!
Literally, it's available off the emoticons pulldown, but it plays off the way threads that you posted in were displayed in the previous incarnation of this message board. Now, a white corner shows that you posted in a thread. In the past, it was a black dot.And it shows interest in a topic (with no comment) if it's there by itself, as in this thread.
More importantly it allows you to more easily find the threads you're interested in using the search function even if you didn't post any actual words. The black dot guy is a bookmark for you.

I don't think many rb's could do much when Ray Lewis comes untouched into the backfield.
Really? I thought most backs would overpower Lewis in that situation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldY2pInMyR4...feature=relatedCome on now. Ray Lewis, completely untouched, full head of steam. I don't care who the RB is, you're getting stuffed. Blame the OL for that play, not Sproles.

Ray Lewis is one of the best tacklers in the game. Most backs? How about absolutely no back.

Ray Lewis is one of the best tacklers in the game. Most backs? How about absolutely no back.
lol...sarcasm radars down for you guys?

Users who are viewing this thread