What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lyndsey Vonn- How Hot (1 Viewer)

Ranking

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 3.5%

Votes: 9 6.3%

Votes: 15 10.6%

Votes: 37 26.1%

Votes: 39 27.5%

Votes: 24 16.9%

Votes: 10 7.0%

• Total voters
I didn't realize this was such a nuanced question when i first posted it, but I go back and forth on how hot she is.

She looks like she would be a lot of fun in the sack. 160 whatever, that will be a good run.

She's not naturally hot but she has something going for her.

The only thing I can't really accept is that whole crying bit. As long as she doesn't do that too often, I'm on the bus, literally.
This is proof that she is a 6. Very few, if any 9s and 10s are great in the sack. they dont need to be. Its the 5,6 and some 7s that are the most fun
There's definitely some truth to this.

Glad most are finally understanding we're dealing with a 6.5 here.

Not ugly. Not hot. Would do her. Would not run around town bragging about it.

Glad most are finally understanding we're dealing with a 6.5 here.Not ugly. Not hot. Would do her. Would not run around town bragging about it.
I agree. If there's one thing you want to keep under wraps, it's that you bagged a young, famous, attractive, gold medal Olympian with multiple endorsement deals that's appeared on the covers of many, major magazines.

Glad most are finally understanding we're dealing with a 6.5 here.Not ugly. Not hot. Would do her. Would not run around town bragging about it.
I agree. If there's one thing you want to keep under wraps, it's that you bagged a young, famous, attractive, gold medal Olympian with multiple endorsement deals that's appeared on the covers of many, major magazines.
Let me see, have my friends see me riding a moped or having them know I banged Lindsey Vonn.....that is tough.

offdee said:
You think she'd do you and run around bragging about it? Serious question....

the moops said:
jon_mx said:
Oh please. Any blonde chick with a cute face and in good shape has guys all over them. You would have to be standing in line to hit on her.
Any chick that weighs the same as me is someone that I am not waiting in line for.
I've got news for you, chicks aren't into little guys who only weigh 160 unless you're 14 yrs old. You wouldn't even be allowed to get in line.

the moops said:
rascal said:
lol @ the guys who say they don't find her attractive.

Guaranteed everyone of you would be jumping on that if you had a chance.
If she was not an olympic athlete, she would barely get a glance from most folks.She is a slightly above average looking girl who is on the heavier side.

:shrug:
This would barely get a glance from most folks? Really?
Not at the combine, they would be ask her if she plays Sam or Will

the moops said:
jon_mx said:
Oh please. Any blonde chick with a cute face and in good shape has guys all over them. You would have to be standing in line to hit on her.
Any chick that weighs the same as me is someone that I am not waiting in line for.
I've got news for you, chicks aren't into little guys who only weigh 160 unless you're 14 yrs old. You wouldn't even be allowed to get in line.
spoken like a true meathead stillers fan. I'd like to see you give that argument to jose aldo, who weighs a mere 145

the moops said:
rascal said:

If she was not an olympic athlete, she would barely get a glance from most folks.She is a slightly above average looking girl who is on the heavier side.

:rolleyes:
:shrug:
You guys are nuts. Her legs are so strong that if you were on top and inside of her, she could literally turn you into her own human dildo. Think about how cool that would be to, for once, be on top of a woman and not have to do any work. Liberating, right?

See you guys in the fall.

offdee said:
Man, this is hilarious.Now, the people saying 9 or above were equally crazy, but come on, a 6 or 7? And she's too heavy? :lmao: This chick is likely in better shape than 90% of chicks people here have dated. "She wouldn't be hot if she weren't an olympic athlete." This one kills me. That's the main reason the "160 lbs is too heavy crowd" is way off. She is in peak physical condition, with more muscle mass than most women. And she's 5'10". Of course she's not going to way 130.

offdee said:

Man, this is hilarious.Now, the people saying 9 or above were equally crazy, but come on, a 6 or 7? And she's too heavy? :lmao: This chick is likely in better shape than 90% of chicks people here have dated. "She wouldn't be hot if she weren't an olympic athlete." This one kills me. That's the main reason the "160 lbs is too heavy crowd" is way off. She is in peak physical condition, with more muscle mass than most women. And she's 5'10". Of course she's not going to way 130.
not saying she's out of shape, she's just too heavy for my tastes. Here's further proof of her not-hotness. She married that tool and he's not rich or famous. So, there's no way an 8 or 9 marries that dork unless his last name is Gates or Cuban

Kari Traa, now that is a 9 or 10 in the world of wimmens skiiing

Last edited by a moderator:
offdee said:

Man, this is hilarious.Now, the people saying 9 or above were equally crazy, but come on, a 6 or 7? And she's too heavy? :goodposting: This chick is likely in better shape than 90% of chicks people here have dated. "She wouldn't be hot if she weren't an olympic athlete." This one kills me. That's the main reason the "160 lbs is too heavy crowd" is way off. She is in peak physical condition, with more muscle mass than most women. And she's 5'10". Of course she's not going to way 130.
not saying she's out of shape, she's just too heavy for my tastes. Here's further proof of her not-hotness. She married that tool and he's not rich or famous. So, there's no way an 8 or 9 marries that dork unless his last name is Gates or Cuban
:lmao: So you're going to adjust her ranking because you don't think her husband is good looking?

offdee said:
Man, this is hilarious.Now, the people saying 9 or above were equally crazy, but come on, a 6 or 7? And she's too heavy? :nerd: This chick is likely in better shape than 90% of chicks people here have dated. "She wouldn't be hot if she weren't an olympic athlete." This one kills me. That's the main reason the "160 lbs is too heavy crowd" is way off. She is in peak physical condition, with more muscle mass than most women. And she's 5'10". Of course she's not going to way 130.
:goodposting:

offdee said:

Man, this is hilarious.Now, the people saying 9 or above were equally crazy, but come on, a 6 or 7? And she's too heavy? :goodposting: This chick is likely in better shape than 90% of chicks people here have dated. "She wouldn't be hot if she weren't an olympic athlete." This one kills me. That's the main reason the "160 lbs is too heavy crowd" is way off. She is in peak physical condition, with more muscle mass than most women. And she's 5'10". Of course she's not going to way 130.

Kari Traa, now that is a 9 or 10 in the world of wimmens skiiing
Alright, Adonis, let's see a picture of you for comparison.ETA: "She married fellow 2002 Olympian and former U.S. Ski Team athlete Thomas Vonn on September 29, 2007, at the Silver Lake Lodge in Deer Valley, Utah."

Yeah, I'm sure an Olympic ski team member struggles to find poon and just had to 'settle' for Vonn.

Haven't you ever seen the movie "Hot Dog"? Those dudes slay.

the moops said:
jon_mx said:
spoken like a true meathead stillers fan. I'd like to see you give that argument to jose aldo, who weighs a mere 145
Not sure why you mention Aldo, as practically no one knows who Jose Aldo is. And he cuts to 145, he probably walks at 170+ when not training specifically for a fight.

the moops said:
jon_mx said:
Not sure why you mention Aldo, as practically no one knows who Jose Aldo is. And he cuts to 145, he probably walks at 170+ when not training specifically for a fight.
Yeah, a guy walking the streets at 145 isn't going to instill fear into the hearts of too many. I'm also guessing he would have no shot at Vonn.

the moops said:
jon_mx said:
Hey little guy don't kill the messenger. It's not my fault that chicks aren't into you guys stuck in a pre-pubescent little boy body. I don't make the rules.

Good lord...this thread is just chock full of dumb.

You guys are now arguing over how much a dude has to weigh in order to get chicks?

Good lord...this thread is just chock full of dumb.You guys are now arguing over how much a dude has to weigh in order to get chicks?
:goodposting: :lmao:I would absolutely bang her and brag to everyone I know. And anyone at the grocery store that would listen to me.

I would absolutely bang her and brag to everyone I know. And anyone at the grocery store that would listen to me.
Because she is an olympic athlete who is world famous. I would do the same thing.However, if she was a nobody, and was in one of franksnbeans polls, the result would most likely be L, R, Vonn.

the moops said:
jon_mx said:
Hey little guy don't kill the messenger. It's not my fault that chicks aren't into you guys stuck in a pre-pubescent little boy body. I don't make the rules.
a) I'm 6'4" 210, but i dont feel the need to really bring that up unless provokedb) Jose Aldo would slaughter 99.9% of FBGs...guaranteed. He's quite possibly the baddest MMA fighter on the planet right now. Though GSP might have somethign to say about that. Anyway, he fights at 145 and i figured he walks around at 160-165, so thats why i bring him upc) even your reply paints you into the corner of every meathead stillers fan i've ever come across in a sports bar. Its ok, you're "that guy". you're the guy who pounds his chest and screams about how tough he is and how baddazz his football team is. You're the guy who gets belligerently drunk at the sports bar and carries on about "sixburgh". You're the guy whose life is most likely so pathetic that your only joy comes from associating with a football team that will never care about you the way you care about it. You think becuase you root for a football team, that makes you a winner. Unfortunately, everything about you, your life, and the vast nothingness you've contributed to society is based on the color jersey you wear on Sundays in the fall. i'm ok with it, apparently you are too, so lets move on

a) I'm 6'4" 210, but i dont feel the need to really bring that up unless provokedb) Jose Aldo would slaughter 99.9% of FBGs...guaranteed. He's quite possibly the baddest MMA fighter on the planet right now. Though GSP might have somethign to say about that. Anyway, he fights at 145 and i figured he walks around at 160-165, so thats why i bring him upc) even your reply paints you into the corner of every meathead stillers fan i've ever come across in a sports bar. Its ok, you're "that guy". you're the guy who pounds his chest and screams about how tough he is and how baddazz his football team is. You're the guy who gets belligerently drunk at the sports bar and carries on about "sixburgh". You're the guy whose life is most likely so pathetic that your only joy comes from associating with a football team that will never care about you the way you care about it. You think becuase you root for a football team, that makes you a winner. Unfortunately, everything about you, your life, and the vast nothingness you've contributed to society is based on the color jersey you wear on Sundays in the fall. i'm ok with it, apparently you are too, so lets move on
:banned: Billy, I take back any mean thing I ever said to you or anybody or anything you like.

:confused: I find it hilarious that you have to post this on a message board instead of confronting in person the offending Steelers fans in the bar. FYI FBGers lift so we do not fear the likes of Jose Aldo.

:thumbup: I find it hilarious that you have to post this on a message board instead of confronting in person the offending Steelers fans in the bar. FYI FBGers lift so we do not fear the likes of Jose Aldo.
I fear the spit of Jose Aldo, and I don't even know who he is.

:hophead: I find it hilarious that you have to post this on a message board instead of confronting in person the offending Steelers fans in the bar. FYI FBGers lift so we do not fear the likes of Jose Aldo.
I have no idea who he is either but I'd like to know who is in the .1% of FBGs that could take him out since he sounds like such a badass. I like the idea that a tougher guy is somewhere out there sitting around posting here all day. Perhaps it's just you and Shuke if BillyBarooo is talking about an eat-off.

:lmao: I find it hilarious that you have to post this on a message board instead of confronting in person the offending Steelers fans in the bar. FYI FBGers lift so we do not fear the likes of Jose Aldo.
I have no idea who he is either but I'd like to know who is in the .1% of FBGs that could take him out since he sounds like such a badass. I like the idea that a tougher guy is somewhere out there sitting around posting here all day. Perhaps it's just you and Shuke if BillyBarooo is talking about an eat-off.
I did not want to say anything, but I kicked Jose Aldo's butt once. I went to a hockey game and the dude was sitting in my seat giving me some lame story about his one-legged grandpa.

:bag:
I have to be honest...You have to pull up a picture of her where she sat in a makeup chair for at least 1.5-2 hours just to look good.

Pull up a picture of her going to the mall, shopping, library, out for pizza, etc...and then post it here.

It isn't hard to look good when you have a bunch of professionals making you look good.

See: Eva Longoria. Nasty looking woman unless she has her five hours in a make-up chair

:lmao: I find it hilarious that you have to post this on a message board instead of confronting in person the offending Steelers fans in the bar. FYI FBGers lift so we do not fear the likes of Jose Aldo.
:lmao:

:popcorn:
:thumbdown:
You guys are nuts. Her legs are so strong that if you were on top and inside of her, she could literally turn you into her own human dildo. Think about how cool that would be to, for once, be on top of a woman and not have to do any work. Liberating, right?

See you guys in the fall.
Damn, I can't believe this post hasn't received more love. I've been laughing about it since yesterday. It's GOLD, I tell you, GOLD . . . .

Haven't seen a single race this year, but that is pretty incredible. She's on a serious roll. Wonder if everybody still hates her.

And 7.

For reference I think we need a pole on the heaviest woman (regardless of height) you have ever tapped.

I've never been with anyone over 130 (and she was like 6' or 6'1"). 110-120 is ideal regardless.

I guess you could rationalize muscle mass is denser, weighs more than fatty tissue, etc.

I think you guys that think a 160 pound woman is hot are effing nuts.
sure, bro

Users who are viewing this thread