What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBSL 1 (1 Viewer)

Please skip me. Will make my pick after I get caught up.

I have pm'd Twilight that he is up.

All clocks have now been cut in half.

We'll give Twilight the full two hours since we just changed to the two hour clock. After that I have Radballs, Sinrman, and Twilight on an hour clock based on earlier timeouts.

If anyone is willing / can volunteer to take lists over the next couple of days, please state so in this thread.

We'll give Twilight the full two hours since we just changed to the two hour clock. After that I have Radballs, Sinrman, and Twilight on an hour clock based on earlier timeouts.If anyone is willing / can volunteer to take lists over the next couple of days, please state so in this thread.
when did Twilight's clock start...or when does he timeout ...MST..?

We'll give Twilight the full two hours since we just changed to the two hour clock. After that I have Radballs, Sinrman, and Twilight on an hour clock based on earlier timeouts.If anyone is willing / can volunteer to take lists over the next couple of days, please state so in this thread.
when did Twilight's clock start...or when does he timeout ...MST..?
Two hours from my post where I said to skip me. I pm'd him at that time letting him know he was up.

i can take lists until 9est tonight and then after 12est tomorrow

To funny......wanted Josh Brown for the early bye (sop to carry just one)

next on my list was....

15.13 Jason Hanson K DET

so for wannabe

15.14 Shaun Suisham K PIT

16.05 Adam Vinatieri PK IND

pms on the way (email to twilight since inbox full)

Last edited by a moderator:
16.04 OldMilwaukee -

16.05 Stinkin Ref - Adam Vinatieri PK IND PK 17

16.06 Twilight - Nick Folk PK NYJ PK 18 (1/2 hour clock)

16.07 BassNBrew - Jacoby Jones WR Hou WR 76

16.08 Sinrman - Tennesee Titans DST 21 (1 hour clock)

16.09 Reaper - timed out at 6:39 (now on 1 hr clock)

16.10 Shadowfax - Currently on the clock, I will pm

16.11 Radballs - (1 hour clock)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rads timed out at 9:38 and is now on a 1/2 hour clock.

Norseman is up

Go DC is up at 11:38 or sooner.

Can someone help me out with the next round as I'll be without internet access tomorrow?

Out until tomorrow with no web access.

For round 17 just give me the highest ranked kicker on FBG projections who doesn't have a week 7 bye and not playing for New Orleans. If no one meets that criteria, then give me the highest ranked Defense who doesn't have a week 7 bye.

For round 18 just skip me and I'll make up my pick by Thursday mid day.

17.06 Dexter McCluster, WR, KC

PMing Shadow
McCluster has been considered a WR prior years but he is now listed as a RB in MFL and under the KC depth charts. I assume he'll be considered a RB for radballs here (and probably mess up his WR plans, as I'm assuming he wanted a WR for this pick)?

Users who are viewing this thread