What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Members March Mock - Match (1 Viewer)

front page is not updated and I don't have time to go through all the picks so hopefully this guy is still available:

NYJ select in Round 3:

Roderick Johnson, OT, Florida State

Rd 3 Chargers 

OG Nico Siragusa SDSU

Guard isn't a need, it's an emergency. Nico is big, has an NFL ready body and is a fit for the Lynn power run scheme.

#### looks like I jumped the gun on the misfire 

Last edited by a moderator:
With the signing of Matt Kalil today, my Panthers still need a nickel.

3.08 CB JOURDAN LEWIS MICHIGAN

Panthers so far...

1.08 DE Solomon Thomas Stanford

2.08 RB Joe Mixon Oklahoma

3.08 CB Jourdan Lewis Michigan

@Dan Hindery and @JetMaxx are up next.

With the signing of Matt Kalil today, my Panthers still need a nickel.

3.08 CB JOURDAN LEWIS MICHIGAN

Panthers so far...

1.08 DE Solomon Thomas Stanford

2.08 RB Joe Mixon Oklahoma

3.08 CB Jourdan Lewis Michigan

@Dan Hindery and whoever was selecting for the Eagles are up next.
Nice pick. Lack of size and speed might make Lewis a slot only guy, but he could develop into best slot CB in the league. He sticks to guys like glue and great at breaking up passes.

Remove safety from the Titans  draft mocks.

Titans agreed to terms with S Johnathan Cyprien, formerly of the Jaguars.
A starter since being drafted 33rd overall in 2013, Cyprien somewhat struggled through the first three years of his career before a light came on in 2016. He was a tackling machine, and swatted away passes on the back end. Not yet 27 years old, Cyprien could see snaps at linebacker in DC **** LeBeau's oft-used dime package with FS Kevin Byard and SS Da'Norris Searcy manning the safeties.

Remove safety from the Titans  draft mocks.

Titans agreed to terms with S Johnathan Cyprien, formerly of the Jaguars.
A starter since being drafted 33rd overall in 2013, Cyprien somewhat struggled through the first three years of his career before a light came on in 2016. He was a tackling machine, and swatted away passes on the back end. Not yet 27 years old, Cyprien could see snaps at linebacker in DC **** LeBeau's oft-used dime package with FS Kevin Byard and SS Da'Norris Searcy manning the safeties.
With that I'd have either traded down or took hooker or foster.  Probably hooker. maybe Davis. 

Users who are viewing this thread