What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Merriman arrested (1 Viewer)

FWIW, I have it on fairly good word that Tila Tequila is bat-#### crazy. Was a complete mess on her reality show, and has since burned all her bridges with MTV by being a complete nutbar. This is via someone who worked on her reality show.

Doesn't mean Merriman did or didn't do anything, take it at butterface value.
Fixed.

Tila Tequila twittered this: "Steroid use makes people act aggressive....known fact." but then the page was deleted shortly after. Sounds like she is making some accusations. She is also claiming to be allergic to alcohol despite the club owner that night describing her as "visibly intoxicated." Maybe it was something other than alcohol.

This is why I stay away from asian girls.. they're crazy! My brother had to marry one to prove it to me! lol :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Tila Tequila twittered this: "Steroid use makes people act aggressive....known fact." but then the page was deleted shortly after. Sounds like she is making some accusations. She is also claiming to be allergic to alcohol despite the club owner that night describing her as "visibly intoxicated." Maybe it was something other than alcohol.

This is why I stay away from asian girls.. they're crazy! My brother had to marry one to prove it to me! lol :doh:
http://gossiprex.com/tila-tequila-claims-t...rgic-to-alcohol

Tila Tequila twittered this: "Steroid use makes people act aggressive....known fact." but then the page was deleted shortly after. Sounds like she is making some accusations. She is also claiming to be allergic to alcohol despite the club owner that night describing her as "visibly intoxicated." Maybe it was something other than alcohol. This is why I stay away from asian girls.. they're crazy! My brother had to marry one to prove it to me! lol :coffee:
A lot of Asians are allergic to alcohol. One of my best friends is Japanese-American and he turns bright red when he drinks.Does that stop him from drinking? Hells no! He loves him some Johnny Walker Black!

GordonGekko said:
I'd like to think making fun of Asians is not the point of this thread.

If people were mocking African Americans the way Asians are being mocked in this thread, I think a lot of people would see some of these comments differently.
:rolleyes: But African Americans aren't inscrutable. :lmao:

This is why I stay away from asian girls.. they're crazy! My brother had to marry one to prove it to me! lol :goodposting:
http://gossiprex.com/tila-tequila-claims-t...rgic-to-alcohol
Tila before this
NEW DRUNKEN SONG I WROTE!

Tila Tequila :

I'm drunk.. and I'm at home so I decided to get on my laptop and write a drunk song. It's not anything serious but I wrote the whole† thing† myself and recorded it with my ####ty laptop microphone... I dont even know what I was singing on that song cuz I just freestyled.. when I made the beat.........hahah..ha! So go listen to it and tell me how you like my drunken song... its raw, no vocal.. tuners, no nothing. Just me with my laptop singing into my mic......i just posted on my page... Tell me what you think... It's calle..d........."..DRUNKEN SONG".. or something..........1st song on my page.........leave.. me comments here and let me know how you like my drunk..en song!.. LOL I will be up for a while.. readi..ng your input..s!

PS-I have also decided to add on a few old songs i wrote way back in the day...I posted a cover I did of "NO WOMAN NO CRY" back up since it's a classic...and I also posted a song I wrote years ago when I was into the hardcore screamo band type stuff when I was still in a band.† The song is called "STRAIGHT UP" and yes, believe it or not....I wrote it and sang on it...wouldn't think it was me if you heard it would ya?? LOL...let me know what you think of all these old and new songs.....yay!† memory lane!

love

Tila

The sources told Vara that witnesses at Merriman's home said the three-time Pro Bowl linebacker went to his bedroom with two women.Sources said Tequila walked into the room and Merriman asked her to join them. However, the sources said Tequila reacted angrily and threatened to have sex with a member of Merriman's entourage.According to sources, Tequila was intoxicated, and she got naked and attempted to leave the house.
Awesome.

Merriman is innocent until proven guilty. I certainly hope for his sake, and for the Chargers, that he did not commit this crime.But to call this woman a hoe, to refer to her as an "acoholic slut" under the circumstances is IMO terribly bad taste, even in jest, and people who do this should be removed from this forum. There's really no place for that.
watch 5 minutes of her reality show and your opinion will change. she truly is a worthless person.
I don't think so. It's not about the sort of person she is, or whether or not her charges are true. It's about the name-calling. You guys can make the same point without having to call people names.
Like...Caaaaaptaaaiiinnnn Ssaaaaaaaaveeeeeaaaaaahhoooooo!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread