What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Minnesota minor league hockey thread (1 Viewer)

Feel free to discuss the toolishness in the other thread if you still partake. I've been skimming, and was able to avoid this week's teeribleness but I just flat-out don't trust it anymore.
Sometimes those guys have the best of intentions and don't really realize what they're doing. Other times there are guys like FS.
As I said my biggest gripe is... just because I threw out a question. I don't need one of the top scouts coming in and giving me the players stats for the last 5 years. I wanted some of the rookies views before adjusting my game plan. Sometimes the top scouts know what to look at in the game film but they don't realize the rookies haven't developed their game that far. :unsure:
Totes

Aaaaaand welcome to the Dooche-free Game of Thrones thread!

The arbiters of douchiness will be me and Tre. Belljr had his chance in the other thread but was overrun with douches. I will, however, try to learn from his mistakes and will be taking him on as a trusted advisor.

I believe we can open discussion at this point. Go! :pickle:
lolso for reals I forget J L can't or just doesn't want the top seed
If I'm understanding this correctly, he doesn't want it. Technically he couldn't get it, but the commissioner's office had the power to override those stipulations.
that's what i thought... it's because of his prior position in the organization

Am I allowed to mention the B word at all here or is it a strict rule like the other thread. No spoilers obviously and I'm good at not saying things in the positive or negative so that inferences are not made.

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in the reaction to King #######'s death. Maybe it's because of all the fallout in the thread. But I thought tv viewers would have been more shocked for the death of another main character only in episode 2.

Am I allowed to mention the B word at all here or is it a strict rule like the other thread. No spoilers obviously and I'm good at not saying things in the positive or negative so that inferences are not made.

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in the reaction to King #######'s death. Maybe it's because of all the fallout in the thread. But I thought tv viewers would have been more shocked for the death of another main character only in episode 2.
JFC you guys really do suck...spoiler tag down?

Jk gb. We are trying to keep it box score free, I think

JFC you guys really do suck...spoiler tag down?
Jk gb. We are trying to keep it box score free, I think

I got your back.

So has anybody been to a Minnesota minor league hockey game? Good eats in minny? Best spots for wine or pie?

Last edited by a moderator:

Everyone was surprised, but there's quite a bit of desensitization after Ned Stark and the Red Wedding.

As for the B word, just pretend you're Jon Snow...you know nothing. So no theorizing, no pointing out small details that become important later, etc.

You know nothing Leeroy Jenkins.

Everyone was surprised, but there's quite a bit of desensitization after Ned Stark and the Red Wedding. As for the B word, just pretend you're Jon Snow...you know nothing. So no theorizing, no pointing out small details that become important later, etc.

You know nothing Leeroy Jenkins.
You sound like my wife.

No problem fellas. Enjoy. :)

I'd like to subscribe to this thread's newsletter.

That Oberyn dude and his comely companion appear to be good prospects as two-way players.

The arbiters of douchiness will be me and Tre. Belljr had his chance in the other thread but was overrun with douches. I will, however, try to learn from his mistakes and will be taking him on as a trusted advisor.

I've read all the books. Where you do want me to start?

I've read all the books. Where you do want me to start?
Have you read Jan Mikkelsson's "Yah, Hockey"?

Users who are viewing this thread