What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Monday night football Dolphins @ Jets thread! (1 Viewer)

I am going to need some other participants in this thread, otherwise I am drinking alone and as a Fins fan I cant watch sober.

We got them pinned at the 2 so thats something.

weird play call to not just have Moore lean over and get the 6" instead of throwing it against Revis

Sanchez is a dud he looks scared and timid out there. Hey poster boy, you already played Balt. This is the ####### Miami Dolphins.

This Jets team is shades of the Bears when they had Grossman. If they win it's despite the QB play.

If you throw that ball a little higher (fade) Marshall should be able to come down with it, and there's not much Revis can do.

Why does Marshall only have credit for 1 catch he cleary caught 2 passes not this guy named Roberto Wallace

Why does Marshall only have credit for 1 catch he cleary caught 2 passes not this guy named Roberto Wallace
Yeah, that's screwed up. CBS & ESPN show it that way. I had to playback on my DVR to make sure it was Marshall (it was).

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW. Hope this means more passes Holmes' way! :excited:

Seriously though...I thought the Jets were supposed to own the Fish here?

Does anybody else get these utterly atrocious "Education Connection" ads? :X
Is that the semi-cute girl-next-door who totally ruins it with a very poorly written, performed, and produced jingle, all while wearing non-sexual pj'?Nope. Never heard of it.

Users who are viewing this thread