What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Monday night football Dolphins @ Jets thread! (1 Viewer)

Maybe that is why he wants to get thrown out in the second quarter, he knows he is a liability when it counts.

Jets are just about finished. Schottenheimer just makes so many horrible play calls. Its disgusting.
Rex Ryan . . .if you are going to brag all the time, the least you can do is back it up . . .
The defense has been sub-par, but I do think part of it (at least last week) is due to all the 3 and outs. The D is tired.Every time Schotty has a brain fart, Rex defends him. He refuses to throw him under the bus. He needs to stop this. Schotty is clearly terrible and has to go. He makes no adjustment and tries to get too cute. For Schotty, being "creative" is nonsense like that attempted HB pass a while ago. Its either nonsense like that or draw plays up the middle. He can't ever be somewhere in the middle.

Stats look a little rough, but it's nice to see Daniel Thomas getting a good number of carries. How is he looking out there tonight? No running room, or just a poor performance so far?

Despite their best effort the Phins are still in this game. This one will come down to who wants to lose the most!

I thought that Marshall dropped some of those redzone passes due to poor timing with Henne but I can't back up that claim now. Guy just seems to find ways to not get in the endzone. I do however like the way he is battling and not over on the sideline blaming the throw (which was hot and behind).

Despite their best effort the Phins are still in this game. This one will come down to who wants to lose the most!
post of the day . . .I chuckle at those who said that the Jets were much better than their 2-3 record indicated . . .I can't tell . . .

Stats look a little rough, but it's nice to see Daniel Thomas getting a good number of carries. How is he looking out there tonight? No running room, or just a poor performance so far?
No room, he is making the most of what he is facing and looks strong on his second efforts.

No room, he is making the most of what he is facing and looks strong on his second efforts.
Thanks for the update. Even though I never start him, I like seeing him produce after everyone ripped him apart based on his preseason performance.

No doubt Marshall is pressing. He's wanting to do so well he's simply trying too hard. A WR with his natural talent needs to relax & just play.

My dream as a Marshall owner is a top-level QB & that very well could come true in the 2012 draft. If Marshall had a decent QB, he could just go out & play (much like he did with Cutler). That said, Moore looks as good as Henne, if not better (as far as Marshall is concerned).

I'd like to acquire Marshall in some dynasty leagues, but not sure how many of his owners would actually sell. Imagine if Luck & Marshall hooked up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread