What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Monday Night Football Game Thread - Wk10 (1 Viewer)

Expect to see Vick with close to 100 yards rushing. Also a few more catches for McCoy than we are used to seeing.

Desean in for a big night also....

so I hear ...
:sadbanana:
Good call on DeSean Jackson having a good game against the 32nd ranked pass defense.
Best went against the Bills and I believe going into that game they were last against the run and he didn't go off, far from it. The Cowboys were at the bottom of the league at pass D and Nicks only got 82 yards no td.Td McCoy, this game is sick.

154 PaYd, 2 PaTD (88,11), 20 RuYd, RuTD (7) not bad for a week, let alone for 10 minutes. :eek:

just won one league. And actually have a shot in 2 (well still a longshot in one, but at this pace who knows?) thanks to the magic of number 7.

:pickle:

Last edited by a moderator:
In the HISTORY OF THE HUMAN RACE, the ONLY human EVER created that could have made the two TD plays Vick just made IS...Donovan McNabb? Once upon a time, of course...
Randall Cunningham also. Dude was a freak of nature in his prime.
He could PUNT too! Did anybody else see the video of Andy Reid in a Rams uniform as a GIGANTIC kid in punt, pass and kick last week on some pre-game show?

Vick, 3TD's and the first quarter isn't even done yet. Wish I picked him while I had the chance.

Okay, Haslett. You have about 5 minutes to fix things before your defense has to go back out there. Go!

Expect to see Vick with close to 100 yards rushing. Also a few more catches for McCoy than we are used to seeing.

Desean in for a big night also....

so I hear ...
:pickle:
Good call on DeSean Jackson having a good game against the 32nd ranked pass defense.
Best went against the Bills and I believe going into that game they were last against the run and he didn't go off, far from it. The Cowboys were at the bottom of the league at pass D and Nicks only got 82 yards no td.Td McCoy, this game is sick.
Obviously it's never 100% certain. But it was definitely much more probable that DeSean would have a big game than that he wouldn't.

Either FF or the Redskins ineptitude over the last 18 years has ruined me. I have Vick, D-Jax, and Celek starting tonite and was down 42 going in thinking I would be sweating it out. I've already taken the lead and Celek hasn't even gotten a sniff.

Skins are down 21-0 and I'm :pickle: .

At least now I can just root for the Skins to comeback AND for Vick/D-Jax to stay healthy.

Okay, Haslett. You have about 5 minutes to fix things before your defense has to go back out there. Go!
Reminds me of the times when Haslett was in New Orleans and the Falcons with Vick would just burn through their defense.

Only the skins would give 80 million to a guy they pulled the week before for either conditioning issues, or because Rex Grossman runs a better two minute offense.

laughably skins-like.

I had a huge 70pt lead before this game started. I'm done and he has Vick, Jackson, Akers and Philly D. I might actually lose before half time. SMH.

Harrison jumps up the waiver wire listing

Sorry but you have to start looking at the Shannies....how long is their leash?

Last edited by a moderator:
Vick, 3TD's and the first quarter isn't even done yet. Wish I picked him while I had the chance.
Best blind bidding dollar I ever spent. I went from losing by 25 points to winning this week in 10 minutes of MNF game time.
half the reason I am down so far in my leagues is becuase of that awesome goose-egg from hernandez (i get no points for passes defended).Any insight into what that was about? He is now listed 3rd on depth chart and was obviously in some kind of doghouse last night.

Users who are viewing this thread