What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Movies youre embarrassed to say you like (1 Viewer)

Phantom of the Opera (though I like the stage show more :bag: )

All the Harry Potter movies

Watership Down (though the book was better)

Titanic

ETA: Watching one right now. Cliffhanger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet Home Alabama
That movie had some scenes filmed in my hometown, so I naturally had to see it. I recently dropped a random reference to that movie in conversation with my wife, and she enjoyed making fun of me for awhile for referencing a chick flick she had never seen. :bag:

The Best of Times - a largely forgotten flick starring Kurt Russell and Robin Williams about redemption through high school football

The Best of Times - a largely forgotten flick starring Kurt Russell and Robin Williams about redemption through high school football
I like that movie but I'm not embarrassed.

Since you mentioned an 80's movie, Streets of Fire, on the other hand... :bag

I like almost every movie mentioned. Even though many are not what one would peg as a typical guy movie I would me more surprised to find that someone didn't like them.

Shes all that...mostly because of rachael leigh cook. However I have a partial mancrush on freddie prinze jr.

I think ive watched Pitch Perfect 10 times. Hot chicks, lots of good music, fat amy, the announcers are hilarious. Whats not to like? :bag:
Fine film while watching it until you turn it off and realize that ####### song has become a ####### worm eating a hole in my ####### brain for two ### #### weeks.

#### YOU ACE OF BASS!

Not every single class.  And sometimes they couldn't use the gym since it was set up for an assembly or something.
Your old enough.  Did they have mandatory color gym shorts and white t-shirts along with white sox and tennis shoes?  

Otherwise ...no credit.

Users who are viewing this thread