What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NASCAR will have BLM car in next race (1 Viewer)

Which pictures?  Have a link?  Are they of every garage?  The link I provided does not indicate so.

Which still does not answer why even have them like that in the first place.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EbLJTpWXYAMj-Hr?format=jpg&name=large

It appears to be a hand loop. If you compare door 4 to door 5 you can see where the rope is much smaller.  Someone may have broke the rope last year and just put it back and let someone else to deal with.  (obviously that was a guess)

So what are you arguing about?  Are you still trying to make this a racism issue?
So no link?  Because the only pictures ive seem are of the one garage mentioned in the article.

Im stating that saying one garage had a pull tied like a noose doesn't mean there is no racism involved.  Im saying if it is, in fact, just that one garage...is it really just a coincidence that he got that garage?  Im asking why is there a garage pull tied like a noose in the first place?

So what are you arguing about?  Are you still trying to make this a racism issue?
I think he’s arguing that NASCAR people (even black ones) are even less intelligent than most of the snarky posters up thread thought before this hoax was discovered. And based on how ridiculous this debacle looks now, he may be right. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he’s arguing that NASCAR people (even black ones) are even less intelligent than most of the snarky posters up thread thought before this hoax was discovered. And based on how ridiculous this debacle looks now, he may be right. 
What does any of this even mean?

I thought this whole thing was kind of suspect, but this isn't the time or place to be skeptical of potential hate crimes...

Doesn't fit the narrative
The narrative that there is possible racism in the aport?  Hell we have seenthe reactions from people (Skinners kid)...and the fact that any garage pull is tied like a noose at all isn’t  a very good sign that there is no racism.

Ugh. Was that all the same garage?  Thats the question.
Good God man, do you really think this is some deep state long play from last year to put a noose in Bubbas garage?   Just admit everyone freak out over nothing and move on.  This over zealous fake stuff hurts more than it helps.

Oh, this was fake like Jussie Smollett
How so?  Wallace didn't find the damn thing...he wasn’t the one who reported it.

A whole lot of people who complain that others humped to fit the narrative are making conclusions now to fit their own.

Good God man, do you really think this is some deep state long play from last year to put a noose in Bubbas garage?   Just admit everyone freak out over nothing and move on.  This over zealous fake stuff hurts more than it helps.
You should read my replies to you earlier.  I told you exactly and clearly what i al wondering.

Still no link showing it was like that in every garage as you claimed?

You should read my replies to you earlier.  I told you exactly and clearly what i al wondering.

Still no link showing it was like that in every garage as you claimed?
He just linked it above.  Tap out for the love of christ

and its not a noose its a simple pull knot

tjnc09 said:

Oh, this was fake like Jussie Smollett
It remains to be seen if this was a "Jussie Smollett" situation (i.e., staging a hate crime and then lying about it).

So far it just looks like an honest mistake by the person who reported it.

He just linked it above.  Tap out for the love of christ
The link showed a picture of the actual garage...with the noose and without.  And a guy videoing a random garage asking if it was the one.  Still not a link showing it was in every garage...as you stated it was.

And continuing to bring up Christ in the manner you are isn’t  helping you at all.

The link showed a picture of the actual garage...with the noose and without.  And a guy videoing a random garage asking if it was the one.  Still not a link showing it was in every garage...as you stated it was.

And continuing to bring up Christ in the manner you are isn’t  helping you at all.
For chits and giggles, why are you hung up on if its in other garages, the fbi said it has been there at least since last oct.  Why continue to grasp that there was some racism committed here?  Admit there wasnt and move the hell on.  why choose this hill to die on

For chits and giggles, why are you hung up on if its in other garages, the fbi said it has been there at least since last oct.  Why continue to grasp that there was some racism committed here?  Admit there wasnt and move the hell on.  why choose this hill to die on
He WANTS the story to be true?

Ao we have yet another post where you refuse to answer legitimate questions about a claim you made.

I think if its just in one garage...there are serious questions remaining if it was simply coincidence that Wallace got that garage.  I said that earlier already.  If it was not coincidence only...then yes there seems to be possible racism involved.

To just claim there wasn’t is premature...thats why.

So why not just admit you really don’t  know of its in every garage as you claimed...and that while the fbi cant show a hate crime...there  are still questions surrounding this as to why there is a noose tied on a pull at all.  Given the obvious connotations of such a thing.

Ao we have yet another post where you refuse to answer legitimate questions about a claim you made.

I think if its just in one garage...there are serious questions remaining if it was simply coincidence that Wallace got that garage.  I said that earlier already.  If it was not coincidence only...then yes there seems to be possible racism involved.

To just claim there wasn’t is premature...thats why.

So why not just admit you really don’t  know of its in every garage as you claimed...and that while the fbi cant show a hate crime...there  are still questions surrounding this as to why there is a noose tied on a pull at all.  Given the obvious connotations of such a thing.
So deep state, long play is what you are shooting for here.  Good luck with that. 

Oh its not a noose but a pull knot.  Google it

He WANTS the story to be true?
Hug?  We already know  it was not some noose left there.  Id love it to be coincidence actually...but if its only one garage...calling it just a coincidence seems highly suspect given him speaking out against the confederate flag issue recently.

So deep state, long play is what you are shooting for here.  Good luck with that. 

Oh its not a noose but a pull knot.  Google it
Not at all what i said actually...so once again we are at a place where my words are clear but you seem to be intentionally misstated my position.

Long play?  Deep state?  How in  the world would anyone get that from what i stated.

Ready to admit you don't know at all if its in every garage?

Hug?  We already know  it was not some noose left there.  Id love it to be coincidence actually...but if its only one garage...calling it just a coincidence seems highly suspect given him speaking out against the confederate flag issue recently.
If you are looking for hugs I would recommend dropping the schtick and improve the behavior in here. Just friendly advice. 

Not at all what i said actually...so once again we are at a place where my words are clear but you seem to be intentionally misstated my position.

Long play?  Deep state?  How in  the world would anyone get that from what i stated.

Ready to admit you don't know at all if its in every garage?
There are links above and you clearly said you are not going to look at them.  So good luck brother.

Like I said the deep state long play is one crazy hill to die on

and note you are the only one in here digging your heels in trying to make something out of nothing.  Just admit it was a hoax and move on

There are links above and you clearly said you are not going to look at them.  So good luck brother.

Like I said the deep state long play is one crazy hill to die on
There is one i said I wouldn’t look at.  Because they are a conspiracy theory site that gets facts wrong consistently.  Its not credible.  Some guy on Twitter saying...is this the garage...while not identifying it is not really backing up your point.  The other links did not show every garage like that.  In fact, garage 5 clearly did not have a noose.

Care to try again?

How so?  Wallace didn't find the damn thing...he wasn’t the one who reported it.
Jussie Smollett didn’t plant his noose either, he had it planted by the twin brothers. 

So who reported the noose this time? And was it a buddy of Bubba? This thing could get really embarrassing for NASCAR (more than it already is).

Jussie Smollett didn’t plant his noose either, he had it planted by the twin brothers. 

So who reported the noose this time? And was it a buddy of Bubba? This thing could get really embarrassing for NASCAR (more than it already is).
Well this wasn't planted either and was there since at least last October...track should still have to wonder  why thats even a thing there at all.

I think a member of his crew reported it to Nascar.  If you claim his crew created it...you seem to be ignoring all of it completely.

Hard to keep things straight.  So sho is saying the FBI investigation is a falsehood and his investigation trumps that one?
pretty much

He is on the "who ordered the code red" stage of the argument.  Dude looks a bit unhinged.  Why people cannot admit they were wrong on here is truly amazing.

pretty much

He is on the "who ordered the code red" stage of the argument.  Dude looks a bit unhinged.  Why people cannot admit they were wrong on here is truly amazing.
No. Not even close to what I’m claiming...not shocking that poster got it wrong.  FBI are saying no evidence of a hate crime...that it was on that garage since October.  Nowhere have I disagreed with that at all.

I have clearly stated that the questions are *why its there in the first place?
*if it is just that garage...and it still appears it is...how dis he just end up with that garage?

And the person  who has claimed its on every garage and provided nothing to back that talking about people cant admit when they are wrong is laughable...

No. Not even close to what I’m claiming...not shocking that poster got it wrong.  FBI are saying no evidence of a hate crime...that it was on that garage since October.  Nowhere have I disagreed with that at all.

I have clearly stated that the questions are *why its there in the first place?
*if it is just that garage...and it still appears it is...how dis he just end up with that garage?

And the person  who has claimed its on every garage and provided nothing to back that talking about people cant admit when they are wrong is laughable...
The NASCAR garage assignment system is racist because Garage Stall 4 has a pull string?

Well this wasn't planted either and was there since at least last October...track should still have to wonder  why thats even a thing there at all.

I think a member of his crew reported it to Nascar.  If you claim his crew created it...you seem to be ignoring all of it completely.
This is what needs a full investigation. 

Users who are viewing this thread