What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NBA 2012-13 Back to the Future League (1 Viewer)

Sorry guys. I'm on my phone. Can someone please post a link to the sim league. My pick is coming up and I want to search for someone

PG: Jrue Holliday/J.J. Barea/Kemba Walker

SG: Kemba Walker/Anthony Morrow/Alonzo Gee

SF: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist/Alonzo Gee/Anthony Morrow

PF: Greg Monroe/Ed Davis/Marreesse Speights

C: LaMarcus Aldridge/Emeka Okafor/Greg Monroe

PG - Kyrie Irving, Gary Neal

SG - Marcus Thornton, Wesley Matthews

SF - Lamar Odom, Chase Budinger, Dorell Wright

PF - Kevin Garnett, Carl Landry

C - Chris Kaman, Drew Gooden

Warm Bodies...

PG- Jason Kidd, Austin Rivers, Eric Gordon?

SG- Eric Gordon, Dion Waiters, Marshon Brooks

SF- Derozan, whatever wing gets SF

PF- Gasol, Blair, Maxiell

C- Noah, whatever PF gets C

11.8 SG Alec Burks

Why not? Another young guy who had the opportunity and pedigree to carve out a larger role in a crowded situation.

I have no idea what round or pick number this is since I can't access the google doc for whatever reason.

Grant Hill

Have we decided how many rounds we're doing? I think 14 would be plenty. And the pace is just going to get slower and slower.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoah Whoah. 14 rounds is not near enough for me...
One of the big things we learned in the baseball BTF leagues is that you can never have enough rounds. We went 45 rounds deep in bases (1080 picks) and there are teams scrambling now to come up with enough innings and at bats to start the season. WIS punishes fatigue so you can't overuse your players. If a team loses a couple of 30MPG guys for a month or two, they'll be hurting. Most of the post-round 14 guys will be useless but there will be some who get enough minutes to have some value.

One of the big things we learned in the baseball BTF leagues is that you can never have enough rounds. We went 45 rounds deep in bases (1080 picks) and there are teams scrambling now to come up with enough innings and at bats to start the season. WIS punishes fatigue so you can't overuse your players. If a team loses a couple of 30MPG guys for a month or two, they'll be hurting. Most of the post-round 14 guys will be useless but there will be some who get enough minutes to have some value.
:goodposting:

Sorry. At a game again. No idea what round

Anthony Randolph

Has to do something at some point right.

PM Kraft or cheese please

OK. I'm thinking we're going to run out of NBA players near the end since some teams aren't carrying 15 players. I guess there isn't really a problem with that though. I could always pick a stashed Euro for kicks.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK. I'm thinking we're going to run out of NBA players near the end since some teams aren't carrying 15 players. I guess there isn't really a problem with that though. I could always pick a stashed Euro for kicks.
We only have 24 teams

Users who are viewing this thread