What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NY Giants at Washington (1 Viewer)

This guy seems like he wants to get himself killed. He takes more shots it seems than most any other QB. Even running out of bounds he's taking shots.

WTH are you running that one for? Perfect scenario and exactly what CC was talking about earlier when comparing him to Wilson. Big play wasted right there.

WTH are you running that one for? Perfect scenario and exactly what CC was talking about earlier when comparing him to Wilson. Big play wasted right there.
And again on the hail mary non-attempt. ##### it, chuck it! This is why they kept Grossman around!

WTH are you running that one for? Perfect scenario and exactly what CC was talking about earlier when comparing him to Wilson. Big play wasted ri

ght there.
RG2 has RG3 on his fantasy team. Just doing his dad a solid.
You get more points for 15 yards than for a TD?
He didn't want to run the risk of negative points for an INT which is just as likely as a TD,
:goodposting:

Why go empty backfield on 3rd and 2??
I agree, that was weird and unnecessary.To play it out, say he ran it and was left 4th and inches from midfieldish. Maybe he just didn't want to get second guessed. I'm not a fan regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTH are you running that one for? Perfect scenario and exactly what CC was talking about earlier when comparing him to Wilson. Big play wasted ri

ght there.
RG2 has RG3 on his fantasy team. Just doing his dad a solid.
You get more points for 15 yards than for a TD?
He didn't want to run the risk of negative points for an INT which is just as likely as a TD,
I disagree. Helu was wide open with a clear path to the endzone.

Terrible series for the Skins, Garcon gets a personal foul for kicking the ball into the stands.

Sorry, delay of game on Garcon

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread