What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** 13/14 Off-Season Dynasty Trade Thread (1 Viewer)

This needs a Homer rating

10 team PPR

1.05 and Leveon Bell

For

I try to put players to the picks. So this looks like maybe Beckham/Bell or Hyde/Bell for Watkins or Evans.Give me the 1.,01.

So I'd say :homer: :homer:
Very interesting.

Verrrry interesting
Agreed. I'd take the 1.01 here as well. 10 team league, need to find major difference makers to win. I'd easily bet on Watkins over something like Beckham/Bell.
I would take Watkins over Bell but I think the difference is a lot smaller than 1.5. Good chance a couple WR available at 1.5 outscore Watkins the next couple years. Specifically thinking Matthews but there's a couple answers that work (Cooks, Benjamin). Prefer Bell to any RB in the draft so it's a home run if the team getting Bell needed a RB.

Monfrief went at what would be 2.03 this year. Some owners just have no logic it seems. An owner gave up a 1st and a top D for a guy who went in the 2nd (drafted too high according to ADP) this year.
I don't hate it especially if the pick is from a playoff team.Moncrief has some serious upside and he won't have to show people much and he will be worth 2X that next year.
I remember last year Johnny U posted that he gave a future first for the 2.06 and everyone told him it was a foolish deal. He explained that he needed the pick to get a guy who was being undervalued: Keenan Allen.
I thought that was Andy Dufresne, but I could be wrong. Whoever it was got it right.

Monfrief went at what would be 2.03 this year. Some owners just have no logic it seems. An owner gave up a 1st and a top D for a guy who went in the 2nd (drafted too high according to ADP) this year.
I don't hate it especially if the pick is from a playoff team.Moncrief has some serious upside and he won't have to show people much and he will be worth 2X that next year.
I remember last year Johnny U posted that he gave a future first for the 2.06 and everyone told him it was a foolish deal. He explained that he needed the pick to get a guy who was being undervalued: Keenan Allen.
I thought that was Andy Dufresne, but I could be wrong. Whoever it was got it right.
I don't know if JU did it too, but I did do that. Good memory.

10 team PPR

1.05 and Leveon Bell

For

I try to put players to the picks. So this looks like maybe Beckham/Bell or Hyde/Bell for Watkins or Evans.

Give me the 1.,01.

Cooks/Beckham/Ebron and Bell for Watkins is how I'd have it. I'd go Watkins mainly because I'm not a true believer in Bell. If I thought he was going to put up RB1 numbers for at least a few more years then I'd go the other way, but I'd not sold on him (his rookie year is eerily like Richardson's).

12 team non PPR

Gave Blackmon

Got 2.12

A sad day,I gave last years 1.04 and a late second this year for him this time last year and it felt like robbery. Now I'm happy to get these scraps for him
No worries since last year was a "weak draft" I am sure you wouldn't have got anything special at the 1.04

Damn. Nice catch.

Damn. Nice catch.
How many leagues did Allen drop below 1.10? Good call by the 2 who made the deal for their 2015 1st but I sadly wasn't in any drafts he fell into the second

10 team PPR

1.05 and Leveon Bell

For

I try to put players to the picks. So this looks like maybe Beckham/Bell or Hyde/Bell for Watkins or Evans.

Give me the 1.,01.

Strange since L-Bell has consistently went before Watkins and Evans in startup drafts and your getting 1.05 on top

1.05 could be Sankey, Cooks, Ebron as well

Give me 1.05 and Bell

10 teamer start QQ RRR WWW TT F

Bradford

J Cook

for

Gordon

Have a glut of QBs. Pretty crummy everywhere else. Taking a swing and though Bradford and Cook have more value in a league like this, I doubt I'll be missing them.

Team A rebuilding already has 3 15' 1sts and 5 15' 2nds gave:

Nicks

2015 2nd from team b

Team B ( solid team depth maybe not enough but probably 1.5-1.8 range) gave:

2015 their own 1st

12 team, QRWWT + 4 Flex, Non-PPR, IDP

Tennessee Titans gave up:
Franklin, Johnathan GBP RB
Harris, DuJuan GBP RB
Lacy, Eddie GBP RB
Boykin, Jarrett GBP WR
Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR
Butler, Donald SDC LB
Rolle, Antrel NYG S

Miami Dolphins gave up:
Michael, Christine SEA RB
Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR
Richardson, Sheldon NYJ DE

Harris, DuJuan GBP RB

Lacy, Eddie GBP RB

Boykin, Jarrett GBP WR

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

Butler, Donald SDC LB

Rolle, Antrel NYG S

Miami Dolphins gave up:

Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR

That's a tough one to sort out. I think the Fitz/Lacy group for the near term but if Michael pans out that side for the long-haul.

Who will the Dolphins have to drop to make room for the 4 additional players?

Superflex QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/1 Superflex/1 Rb/Wr/Te flex

Gave 1.05, 4.02

Received 1.08, 2.06, 3.03

It's the inaugral year so rookie draft isn't watered down by devys

14 team PPR (slightly tiered .75/1/1.25) start 1/2/3/1/1flex with DEVY's (typically 3 or 4 rookie first rounders and 3 or 4 more 2nd/3rd rounders taken in previous devy drafts)

Team A: Chris Johnson, Markus Wheaton, 2015 round 1 pick (likely early to mid-team has holes everywhere but WR), 2015 round 2 pick, and a DEVY pick (all three picks not originally team A's)

All for: Le'Veon Bell

JonB86 said:
Superflex QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/1 Superflex/1 Rb/Wr/Te flex

Gave 1.05, 4.02

Received 1.08, 2.06, 3.03

It's the inaugral year so rookie draft isn't watered down by devys
1.05 probably a shot at a QB. If I didn't need one I might happily make this deal to pick up some decent picks in a superflex.

If one of the top 3 QB's still fell to me at 1.08...bonus

FUBAR said:
Borden said:

Harris, DuJuan GBP RB

Lacy, Eddie GBP RB

Boykin, Jarrett GBP WR

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

Butler, Donald SDC LB

Rolle, Antrel NYG S

Miami Dolphins gave up:

Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR

That's a tough one to sort out. I think the Fitz/Lacy group for the near term but if Michael pans out that side for the long-haul.

No one as of right now. Offseason we cut to 40 then carry 53 during the rest of the season. He will likely have to cut a couple to make room for rookies very soon though. He has a few low end LBs and some other players that won't be missed.

14 team PPR (slightly tiered .75/1/1.25) start 1/2/3/1/1flex with DEVY's (typically 3 or 4 rookie first rounders and 3 or 4 more 2nd/3rd rounders taken in previous devy drafts)

Team A: Chris Johnson, Markus Wheaton, 2015 round 1 pick (likely early to mid-team has holes everywhere but WR), 2015 round 2 pick, and a DEVY pick (all three picks not originally team A's)

Maybe alot for Bell but he looks to have the 3 down role everyone is looking for and in a start 2 I will take Bell for that.

The tiered PPR barely factors but the 14 teams is pretty big for me. I think a solid buy on Bell

FUBAR said:
Borden said:

Harris, DuJuan GBP RB

Lacy, Eddie GBP RB

Boykin, Jarrett GBP WR

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

Butler, Donald SDC LB

Rolle, Antrel NYG S

Miami Dolphins gave up:

Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR

No one as of right now. Offseason we cut to 40 then carry 53 during the rest of the season. He will likely have to cut a couple to make room for rookies very soon though. He has a few low end LBs and some other players that won't be missed.
Yeah I think I like the GB running game and Fitz better than Jeffery and Michael.

SRichardson is a solid buy at this point I think for a middling LB and aging S but not enough to turn the deal for me

cstu said:
Team A gave: Charles

Team B gave: Forte & K Allen
Charles for me.
Doesn't seem like people are accounting for Charles' age enough - he's only a year younger than Forte - or that he's unlikely to reach last year's numbers again.

Forte and Allen for me.
+1
Forte and Allen. Forte can very realistically score with Charles. I don't think he will, but I think he will score enough where the addition of Allen will cancel out the lesser WRs points I woulda had................and then of course a couple years from now this is Allen for free

cstu said:

Charles for me.
Doesn't seem like people are accounting for Charles' age enough - he's only a year younger than Forte - or that he's unlikely to reach last year's numbers again.

Forte and Allen for me.
+1
Forte and Allen. Forte can very realistically score with Charles. I don't think he will, but I think he will score enough where the addition of Allen will cancel out the lesser WRs points I woulda had................and then of course a couple years from now this is Allen for free
Charles is a great sell high if people can get deals like this.

Bell

OBJ and Lee still on the board, so I just traded

1.12 , 2.12

for

Seems like the 24th player will be a lotto ticket, so take a chance on OBJ or Marqise Lee (still deciding)

First 7 went:

Watkins
Evans
Ebron
Sankey
Cooks
Matthews
Hyde

PPR, with TE premium 1.5

Last edited by a moderator:
OBJ and Lee still on the board, so I just traded

1.12 , 2.12

for

Seems like the 24th player will be a lotto ticket, so take a chance on OBJ or Marqise Lee (still deciding)

First 7 went:

Watkins
Evans
Ebron
Sankey
Cooks
Matthews
Hyde

PPR, with TE premium 1.5
Good move imo

cstu said:

Charles for me.

Forte and Allen for me.
Age applies differently to HOF talents, and Charles is that. 5 months later--I might take the other side too, depending on setting and rosters. But three years of top 3 RB production is a major difference maker and a major step towards a title. I feel good gambling on 3 more years.

I traded the 1.1 earlier for Ben Tate, Victor Cruz, Kyle Rudolph & 1.9. Andy Dufresne posted it in this thread.

After that I gave 1.9, 2.1, Chris Polk, & Tavarres King for 1.5, 3.5, & 6.5. Drafted OBJ at 1.5.

Gave 2.03

Received 2.06 and 2.08

Thought that value was just way too good.

Gave: Arian Foster

Received: Donald Brown, Coby Fleener, 2.10 & 2015 2nd

In a bit of a rebuilding mode. Saw the value in a young TE and adding some picks. Also own Matthews so I like having Brown for the break glass emergency. Foster will be too old by the time I'm ready to compete.

It's close but I'd want more if I traded Patterson. Big Ben isn't worth much in a 10 team league, but I'd take the players.
I would want much more than that for Patterson in a ten teamer.
So.... I did well then? Very well...

ps: the ONLY qb I have on roster is RG3... so getting Big Ben was a lot more important than you may think (I took over a team from a lousy owner).

Teams hold onto their QBs w a death grip... needed to have a solid option backup

Last edited by a moderator:
Gave 2.03

Received 2.06 and 2.08

In a bit of a rebuilding mode. Saw the value in a young TE and adding some picks. Also own Matthews so I like having Brown for the break glass emergency. Foster will be too old by the time I'm ready to compete.
I'd probably keep both 2.03 and Arian. I feel like there's a drop off at 2.03 and feel happy if I get one of the last players at my 3rd tier there assuming it's a 12 team league. 2.06/2.08 is solid nonetheless, would just prefer the more solid option there then the lesser talented lotto tickets imo.

Brown isn't anything worthwhile and I'm completely hopped off any Fleener bandwagon. I'd feel happy getting pretty much anything for him. Arian at the worst should go for a late first, especially to a team contending this year that might need a boost at RB. Feel like you vastly undersold.

Traded Josh Gordon for the 2.03.

Could have gotten a little more in a separate trade, but had two out at the same time and this one went first. Glad to be rid of him.

Gave 2.03

Received 2.06 and 2.08

I'd probably keep both 2.03 and Arian. I feel like there's a drop off at 2.03 and feel happy if I get one of the last players at my 3rd tier there assuming it's a 12 team league. 2.06/2.08 is solid nonetheless, would just prefer the more solid option there then the lesser talented lotto tickets imo. Brown isn't anything worthwhile and I'm completely hopped off any Fleener bandwagon. I'd feel happy getting pretty much anything for him. Arian at the worst should go for a late first, especially to a team contending this year that might need a boost at RB. Feel like you vastly undersold.
Eh to each their own. I shopped Foster around and it was the best deal I got. If he starts a decline this year then that value plummets next season and I'd be dancing around my house to get the same deal. Also realize this league is 1-2 staying RBs and I have Lacy/Mathews and my recovers are really solid. So I can start an extra receiver instead of the 2nd RB. I'd much rather take the value of getting rid of foster before it's too late.

As for the picks. There's tons of guys I'm liking later on. I personally feel like the drop off from 2.03-2.08 is negligible. I'd much rather have the other pick.

I'd buy Gordon for that. If the rumor that he didn't fail a test but missed one is true, I could see him just getting 8 games.

FFPC (12 Team QRRWWTFF 1.5ppr for TE, 1ppr otherwise)

Team A receives

Team B receives

1.04 (Cooks)

2015 3rd

Team A receives

Alfred Morris

Team C receives

1.03 (Ebron)

Team D receives

Team E receives

2015 2nd

Gave 2.03

Received 2.06 and 2.08

I'd probably keep both 2.03 and Arian. I feel like there's a drop off at 2.03 and feel happy if I get one of the last players at my 3rd tier there assuming it's a 12 team league. 2.06/2.08 is solid nonetheless, would just prefer the more solid option there then the lesser talented lotto tickets imo.Brown isn't anything worthwhile and I'm completely hopped off any Fleener bandwagon. I'd feel happy getting pretty much anything for him. Arian at the worst should go for a late first, especially to a team contending this year that might need a boost at RB. Feel like you vastly undersold.
Eh to each their own. I shopped Foster around and it was the best deal I got. If he starts a decline this year then that value plummets next season and I'd be dancing around my house to get the same deal. Also realize this league is 1-2 staying RBs and I have Lacy/Mathews and my recovers are really solid. So I can start an extra receiver instead of the 2nd RB. I'd much rather take the value of getting rid of foster before it's too late.

As for the picks. There's tons of guys I'm liking later on. I personally feel like the drop off from 2.03-2.08 is negligible. I'd much rather have the other pick.
I don't think you got anything worthwhile for Foster, so I'd rather keep him. Late 2nd rounder, 3rd string RB, backup/maybe starting TE. Meh

Gave 2.03

Received 2.06 and 2.08

I'd probably keep both 2.03 and Arian. I feel like there's a drop off at 2.03 and feel happy if I get one of the last players at my 3rd tier there assuming it's a 12 team league. 2.06/2.08 is solid nonetheless, would just prefer the more solid option there then the lesser talented lotto tickets imo.Brown isn't anything worthwhile and I'm completely hopped off any Fleener bandwagon. I'd feel happy getting pretty much anything for him. Arian at the worst should go for a late first, especially to a team contending this year that might need a boost at RB. Feel like you vastly undersold.
Eh to each their own. I shopped Foster around and it was the best deal I got. If he starts a decline this year then that value plummets next season and I'd be dancing around my house to get the same deal. Also realize this league is 1-2 staying RBs and I have Lacy/Mathews and my recovers are really solid. So I can start an extra receiver instead of the 2nd RB. I'd much rather take the value of getting rid of foster before it's too late.As for the picks. There's tons of guys I'm liking later on. I personally feel like the drop off from 2.03-2.08 is negligible. I'd much rather have the other pick.
I don't think you got anything worthwhile for Foster, so I'd rather keep him. Late 2nd rounder, 3rd string RB, backup/maybe starting TE. Meh
2 second rounders a 2nd string RB and a backup/starting TE. Again it's to each their own.

Users who are viewing this thread