What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** 13/14 Off-Season Dynasty Trade Thread (2 Viewers)

12 team ppr

#11 gave up:

Jones, Julio ATL WR

The Real McCoy gave up:

Blackmon, Justin JAC WR

Shorts, Cecil JAC WR

Cameron, Jordan CLE TE

Year 2014 Draft Pick 2.05, 2.06, 2.08, 2.09, 3.09

Year 2015 Round 1 Draft Pick from The Real McCoy

Year 2015 Round 2 Draft Pick from The Real McCoy (mid? Pending if baker/Lewis or Todman/Robinson work out could be high)
Julio side for me by forever and I like Cameron alot
I think I like the other side, particularly if I'm rebuilding and it's a TE req league. Lot of nice value with all those picks.
There's a high likelihood that those 2nd's are busts, I wouldn't expect much from them. The entire trade hinges on Blackmon staying sober - not a bet I'd like to take with a player like Julio.
I don't know about that. Julio's the best player involved for sure but carries a little risk himself. Wasn't his foot injury a broken screw from a previous injury? Or am I misremembering that? Shorts and Jordan have a lot of value as well. Hit on even one of the 2nd's, add in the first the next year. Again, for a rebuilding team I think I'm all over the Blackmon side. But I realize I'm probably in the minority.

12 team ppr

#11 gave up:

Jones, Julio ATL WR

The Real McCoy gave up:

Blackmon, Justin JAC WR

Shorts, Cecil JAC WR

Cameron, Jordan CLE TE

Year 2015 Round 2 Draft Pick from The Real McCoy (mid? Pending if baker/Lewis or Todman/Robinson work out could be high)
I think I like the other side, particularly if I'm rebuilding and it's a TE req league. Lot of nice value with all those picks.
There's a high likelihood that those 2nd's are busts, I wouldn't expect much from them. The entire trade hinges on Blackmon staying sober - not a bet I'd like to take with a player like Julio.
this deal would strongly depend on roster requirements. If small rosters like FFPC probably going Julio.

If larger rosters and a taxi squad, probably the other side. That is a LOT of overall value for Julio. Those five 2nd rounders could pretty easily be turned into a couple 2015 1sts. Maybe even a couple mid-late 1sts in this draft. So lets say Cameron, Blackmon, and Shorts plus three 2015 1sts if you traded for two more 2015 1sts.

When you post deals like this, should probably include that info. It makes a night and day difference on a deal like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team ppr

#11 gave up:

Jones, Julio ATL WR

The Real McCoy gave up:

Blackmon, Justin JAC WR

Shorts, Cecil JAC WR

Cameron, Jordan CLE TE

this deal would strongly depend on roster requirements. If small rosters like FFPC probably going Julio.

If larger rosters and a taxi squad, probably the other side. That is a LOT of overall value for Julio. Those five 2nd rounders could pretty easily be turned into a couple 2015 1sts. Maybe even a couple mid-late 1sts in this draft. So lets say Cameron, Blackmon, and Shorts plus three 2015 1sts if you traded for two more 2015 1sts.

When you post deals like this, should probably include that info. It makes a night and day difference on a deal like this.
12x30 in season, expanding to 35 for offseason. I acquired Julio and have like 16 more picks although all in 4th and 5th.

12 team ppr

#11 gave up:

Jones, Julio ATL WR

The Real McCoy gave up:

Blackmon, Justin JAC WR

Shorts, Cecil JAC WR

Cameron, Jordan CLE TE

12x30 in season, expanding to 35 for offseason. I acquired Julio and have like 16 more picks although all in 4th and 5th.
In this case I would take Julio side also though I don't think it's horrible for the Blackmon side. Still, only 12 teams and average size rosters means lots of unrostered players and a premium on the players at the top.

Team A gets D. Murray/Leonard Hankerson/ 1.4 Rookie pick

Team B gets Jordy Nelson/Toby Gerhart/ 1.10 Rookie pick/3.3 Rookie pick/3.10 Rookie pick

Team B gets Jordy Nelson/Toby Gerhart/ 1.10 Rookie pick/3.3 Rookie pick/3.10 Rookie pick
Probably going against the grain but I like the A side of this deal. Hankerson is worthless and I still like Murray and 1.04 but its close

12 team ppr

#11 gave up:

Jones, Julio ATL WR

The Real McCoy gave up:

Blackmon, Justin JAC WR

Shorts, Cecil JAC WR

Cameron, Jordan CLE TE

I agree with this. 25+ man rosters with a taxi squad I would take the Cameron side.

Probably going against the grain but I like the A side of this deal. Hankerson is worthless and I still like Murray and 1.04 but its close
I actually like the murray and pick 4 side by a lot.

I take Murray over Nelson and pick 4 over the other stuff.

12 team PPR

Thomas Tyner

For

TY Hilton
whos Thomas Tyner
This must mean you don't read EBF's posts.
Should be the top RB taken in 2016.
A lot can happen in 3 years. Bryce Brown was once the best thing since slice bread too. Remember the phenom Delmon Young in baseball? I consider it a huge risk taking players just out of HS (just remembering Tyner and EBF taking him last year). I'm not saying Tyner will be a bust, but the risk is there, even if he's the next ADP.
I think everyone knows that. That's why his price is nowhere near ADP's.

I saw the Hilton trade before I left the house today and thought it was interesting. Pretty standard compromise between upside and security. I value upside more, so I would rather have the high ceiling prospect than the veteran WR2-WR3 in a lot of cases, but I can't really fault it too much either way. Much higher upside with the Tyner side. Much bigger risk of a total flop. Hilton is right in the middle.

12 team PPR

Thomas Tyner

For

TY Hilton
whos Thomas Tyner
A lot can happen in 3 years. Bryce Brown was once the best thing since slice bread too. Remember the phenom Delmon Young in baseball? I consider it a huge risk taking players just out of HS (just remembering Tyner and EBF taking him last year). I'm not saying Tyner will be a bust, but the risk is there, even if he's the next ADP.

I saw the Hilton trade before I left the house today and thought it was interesting. Pretty standard compromise between upside and security. I value upside more, so I would rather have the high ceiling prospect than the veteran WR2-WR3 in a lot of cases, but I can't really fault it too much either way. Much higher upside with the Tyner side. Much bigger risk of a total flop. Hilton is right in the middle.
I thought the trade was pretty even. I won the league last year and have Peyton in what is likely his final year and was hoping to make one more run. Hate trading away the upside of Tyner but needed an immediate boost at WR. The other owner has no chance in 2014 but is absolutely loaded with future devy talent. Should be a win-win for both teams. Not a trade I would make in every league.

12 team PPR

Thomas Tyner

For

TY Hilton
whos Thomas Tyner

I thought the trade was pretty even. I won the league last year and have Peyton in what is likely his final year and was hoping to make one more run. Hate trading away the upside of Tyner but needed an immediate boost at WR. The other owner has no chance in 2014 but is absolutely loaded with future devy talent. Should be a win-win for both teams. Not a trade I would make in every league.
This type of thing is probably why I have avoided devy-leagues.

I want to become conscious of talent only when it's edging on entering the NFL. FF is a tremendous time-abyss. Why do I need to spend precious time digging for high school prospects? I don't. But perhaps I have naught but to dig dig dig...

Even if time spent = FF success, there is a point of diminishing returns, folks.

Addressing the trade in question, just for a second - what possible upside could a 2016 prospect hold that would warrant carrying his dumba$$ for three whole seasons? Assuming he doesn't get hurt, or fall down a well, in the meantime.

Give me Hilton, all day, all the way, for a thousand days of real, now upside.

This type of thing is probably why I have avoided devy-leagues.

I want to become conscious of talent only when it's edging on entering the NFL. FF is a tremendous time-abyss. Why do I need to spend precious time digging for high school prospects? I don't. But perhaps I have naught but to dig dig dig...

Even if time spent = FF success, there is a point of diminishing returns, folks.

Addressing the trade in question, just for a second - what possible upside could a 2016 prospect hold that would warrant carrying his dumb### for three whole seasons? Assuming he doesn't get hurt, or fall down a well, in the meantime.

I too likely will never bother with a Devy league. Got enough to do NOW as it is in dynasty leagues. Not sure I want to get into leagues where whoever spends the most time reading up on 18 year old players will rule the league for years and years.

^^^

Agree with this to a large extent. Of course people are free to play in whatever leagues they like and it's different strokes for different folks, but I think it's easy to forget in dynasty leagues sometimes (and those with a devy aspect in particular) that the goal in every fantasy league should still be to win your league. Sometimes you look at your roster and you know you can't compete right away and a rebuild is required, but there's always the risk of your focus being too long term in these leagues. Draft picks, prospects etc are nice and it's fun to build for the future, but if you are building for a future that is more than a couple of years away, there are too many variables and I think you you start to take some if the fun out of it. Just my opinion, I'm sure many will disagree.

12 team Dynasty PPR TE Bonus

Team A gets

AJ Green and Joseph Randle

Team B gets

Zach Stacey, Jerrell Jernigan, Jordan Cameron

Team C gets

Benny Cunningham and Robert Housler

Team D gets

pick 2.3

They're not for everyone, but the appeal for me is that they're more complex and require more skill. Redraft leagues are the simplest leagues. They don't require you to evaluate any players who don't have a chance to be relevant this season. You don't have to weigh future value at all. All you have to do is draft the current NFL players based on their immediate one season outlook. Dynasty introduces another wrinkle by expanding the timeline and forcing owners to account for future value. However, there's a limit on your flexibility and on the amount of work you really need to do. Lots of the eventual elite players are guys like Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Andrew Luck, Adrian Peterson, and AJ Green who come into the league with huge fanfare and thus never really have a significant "buy low" moment since the NFL draft process spots them early and sticks a high value on them from day one. If you go back and look at dynasty rookie drafts over the years, you'll find the occasional Jimmy Graham or Brandon Marshall falling deep, but for the most part the value is concentrated in the top few picks of the draft.

With a devy league, you've got a whole new layer of uncertainty to navigate. You're not just picking from the population of NFL draft picks and trying to determine who's going to pan out. You're picking from the entire population of college players and trying to determine who's even going to become an NFL draft pick. That added layer of uncertainty will punish those who parse uncertainty poorly and reward those who do it well. So there's more room for the good owners to be rewarded and the bad owners to be punished. In the past few years of my devy leagues we've had guys like Demaryius Thomas, Doug Martin, Gio Bernard, and Andrew Luck go around picks 1.09-1.14. We've also had guys like Mardy Gilyard, Cyrus Gray, and Brandon Coleman get picked in the 1st round. You don't have the opportunity to get as many steals in a standard vanilla dynasty rookie draft because the NFL draft process is going to spot the Martins and Demaryiuses of the world and they're not going to fall very far. On the other hand, you don't run the risk of getting stuck with a Gilyard or Gray in the first round of a standard rookie draft because the NFL draft process is going to out those guys as frauds.

That safety net doesn't exist in dev leagues. You can read draft forums and look at sites like Rivals.com and NFL Draft Scout to try to get a sense for consensus NCAA player rankings, but to a large extent you have to be your own safety net. That's part of what I enjoy about it. The increased flexibility is also fun. With a much bigger player pool, you've got a lot more options at your disposal in terms of trading/drafting.

Team A gets

Team B gets

Team C gets

Benny Cunningham and Robert Housler

Team D gets

pick 2.3
A and D, neither is particularly close

Addressing the trade in question, just for a second - what possible upside could a 2016 prospect hold that would warrant carrying his dumb### for three whole seasons? Assuming he doesn't get hurt, or fall down a well, in the meantime.
I think that's pretty obvious, really. Hilton is a nice player, but if you offered him for someone like Dez Bryant or Jimmy Graham you would be laughed out of the building. So we can agree that there's a significant gap in value between Hilton and the most valuable players in FF.

What if you see a high school senior and somehow you're convinced that he's the next huge thing? Assuming that you're right and that your FF league won't be folding any time soon, wouldn't you rather have an 18 year old Calvin Johnson and wait for three years than have a TY Hilton in the hand?

The upside of a younger player is the chance of him becoming a better player than the more established veteran. It's just an extension of the kind of reasoning people use to pick a flashy rising talent like Cordarrelle Patterson over a proven mediocrity like Stevie Johnson. Patterson isn't as "proven" but there's an argument that he has the potential to be a lot better. So there's your upside.

In the Tyner vs. Hilton deal, the upside is obviously that Tyner becomes a legitimate elite asset while Hilton hovers around mediocrity. If that were to happen, it would make him the much more valuable commodity in the grand scheme of things.

That's not to say that taking high school seniors or college freshmen over proven NFL performers is going to be a smart move in most cases, but in some cases it will prove to be exactly that and in those cases there will be plenty of profit margin. If you were the guy who traded a mediocre veteran for Adrian Peterson or Dez Bryant while they were still in college, you've done pretty well for yourself. We can debate the feasibility of hitting at a high enough percentage and by a wide enough margin to justify making those kind of decisions with any sort of consistency, but it's not like the upside is hard to comprehend. When those kind of moves work, you're benefiting from the uncertainty factor surrounding an unknown commodity by acquiring him for well below the price that his actual ability warrants.

12 team PPR

Thomas Tyner

For

TY Hilton
whos Thomas Tyner

This type of thing is probably why I have avoided devy-leagues. I want to become conscious of talent only when it's edging on entering the NFL. FF is a tremendous time-abyss. Why do I need to spend precious time digging for high school prospects? I don't. But perhaps I have naught but to dig dig dig...

I can understand criticizing, or at least actively disliking or even ignoring, a format you don't enjoy (or assume you wouldn't enjoy).

But the amount of disdain you show towards devy leagues is kind of awkward. As is your obvious disrespect towards those who enjoy playing in devy leagues, and your implication that they just don't have anything better to do with their time.

This whole post and it's tone is just bizarre. I also have a vague memory of you even criticizing the term "devy" in a thread here in the past, so it's not a new thing. Although admittedly that could have been someone else--JohnnyU would know, I distinctly remember him slapping down whoever made the comment in that thread. But I'm pretty sure it was you.

I joined my first dynasty league 4 years ago and it had very limited devys (14 total for a 14 team league). I ended up grabbing Georgia junior AJ Green in the 7th round of the startup. I followed him all season and as a Bengals fan, it was pretty much the dream scenario when he ended up on my favorite team. Been hooked on the devy format ever since. As a fan of both college football and the NFL draft, it's not a whole lot of extra work since I am already following those guys.

I get why others who don't already follow college football view it as too much work. I personally feel the same way about IDP as I have enough trouble keeping up with just the 4 main fantasy positions. But I don't look down on anyone who plays that format and I don't see why it would seem to make someone angry that others play something different than their preferred format...

Matt said:
ILUVBEER99 said:

Team A gets

Team B gets

why would anyone give up AJ Green for that?
I was not involved in the trade...we have 3 year contract year eligibility...I am thinking Green should have gotten them more...
I do not understand the Cameron love now that Chud and Norv are gone. Gordon obviously is an elite performer and will get the targets while Cameron had 1 TD from weeks 8-16 and only 2 from week 5 on. He only had one game of 6 catches or more in that time with only one game of double digit points in my standard ppr dyno in that time as well.

While he is young for dynasty sake, his production was based off his first 4 games of the season and the QB situation may get better but Cameron has hammy issues and been a mildly disappointment his prior two years on a team that had no competition at the position.

I smell something amiss about the Cameron situation. People love him, but thats because they are living off of those first few weeks. I have a feeling he will never even has a season like this past one again.

I acquired Doug Martin, Mike James, Alex Smith, and 2015 2nd rnd pick and I gave up Victor Cruz, Aron Dobson, and a 2014 1st rounder (1.10). I still have a 1.07 and 2.03 and 2.05 in our rookie draft for 2014.

We have no te's but can start 4 wr/te slots or 3 wr and 3 rbs. I'm curious to see what others think of this trade. My dynasty team is in my signature.

Matt said:
ILUVBEER99 said:

Team A gets

Team B gets

I was not involved in the trade...we have 3 year contract year eligibility...I am thinking Green should have gotten them more...
I do not understand the Cameron love now that Chud and Norv are gone. Gordon obviously is an elite performer and will get the targets while Cameron had 1 TD from weeks 8-16 and only 2 from week 5 on. He only had one game of 6 catches or more in that time with only one game of double digit points in my standard ppr dyno in that time as well.

While he is young for dynasty sake, his production was based off his first 4 games of the season and the QB situation may get better but Cameron has hammy issues and been a mildly disappointment his prior two years on a team that had no competition at the position.

I smell something amiss about the Cameron situation. People love him, but thats because they are living off of those first few weeks. I have a feeling he will never even has a season like this past one again.
Yeah, there were a lot of Cameron owners who were pretty much giving up on Cameron around weeks 12-13 before he put in that big performance in week 14 again. In average points per game between weeks 5-13 he was TE21...weeks 1-4 he was TE2. So yeah, it will be interesting to see how he is valued this offseason among dynasty owners. I have a feeling that those who did not own Cameron this past season will value him higher than those who did. But the FF experts are pretty much across the board ranking Cameron as the TE3-TE4 for dynasty. There are a few who have him as number 5 or even 6, but that's it. I can see why considering that Cameron has put points up on the board, but at the same time I would say that the gap between Cameron as a TE3 and the young receiving TEs ranked TE10-16 is not that big. Some of those guys can easily outperform Cameron if things click for them in terms of opportunity. I would say there is quite a big risk involved in paying for Cameron as a TE3-4.

Matt said:
ILUVBEER99 said:

Team A gets

Team B gets

Yeah, there were a lot of Cameron owners who were pretty much giving up on Cameron around weeks 12-13 before he put in that big performance in week 14 again. In average points per game between weeks 5-13 he was TE21...weeks 1-4 he was TE2. So yeah, it will be interesting to see how he is valued this offseason among dynasty owners. I have a feeling that those who did not own Cameron this past season will value him higher than those who did. But the FF experts are pretty much across the board ranking Cameron as the TE3-TE4 for dynasty. There are a few who have him as number 5 or even 6, but that's it. I can see why considering that Cameron has put points up on the board, but at the same time I would say that the gap between Cameron as a TE3 and the young receiving TEs ranked TE10-16 is not that big. Some of those guys can easily outperform Cameron if things click for them in terms of opportunity. I would say there is quite a big risk involved in paying for Cameron as a TE3-4.
Very well said. I take notice on the fact that he was more of a below average TE for most the year, while only being elite for a few weeks I think Cameron has a world of talent but his situation and more than just average inconsistencies are troubling. The reason people love him is they see the season as a whole, but I assure you owning him last year in his best season still left me with a lot of low scoring games.

12 team ppr

#11 gave up:

Jones, Julio ATL WR

The Real McCoy gave up:

Blackmon, Justin JAC WR

Shorts, Cecil JAC WR

Cameron, Jordan CLE TE

In this case I would take Julio side also though I don't think it's horrible for the Blackmon side. Still, only 12 teams and average size rosters means lots of unrostered players and a premium on the players at the top.
30 roster spots in a non-IDP league is pretty large.

12 team ppr

#11 gave up:

Jones, Julio ATL WR

The Real McCoy gave up:

Blackmon, Justin JAC WR

Shorts, Cecil JAC WR

Cameron, Jordan CLE TE

30 roster spots in a non-IDP league is pretty large.
Yeah it is. I just assumed it was IDP I guess because I only play in IDP leagues.

They're not for everyone, but the appeal for me is that they're more complex and require more skill. Redraft leagues are the simplest leagues. They don't require you to evaluate any players who don't have a chance to be relevant this season. You don't have to weigh future value at all. All you have to do is draft the current NFL players based on their immediate one season outlook. Dynasty introduces another wrinkle by expanding the timeline and forcing owners to account for future value. However, there's a limit on your flexibility and on the amount of work you really need to do. Lots of the eventual elite players are guys like Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Andrew Luck, Adrian Peterson, and AJ Green who come into the league with huge fanfare and thus never really have a significant "buy low" moment since the NFL draft process spots them early and sticks a high value on them from day one. If you go back and look at dynasty rookie drafts over the years, you'll find the occasional Jimmy Graham or Brandon Marshall falling deep, but for the most part the value is concentrated in the top few picks of the draft.

With a devy league, you've got a whole new layer of uncertainty to navigate. You're not just picking from the population of NFL draft picks and trying to determine who's going to pan out. You're picking from the entire population of college players and trying to determine who's even going to become an NFL draft pick. That added layer of uncertainty will punish those who parse uncertainty poorly and reward those who do it well. So there's more room for the good owners to be rewarded and the bad owners to be punished. In the past few years of my devy leagues we've had guys like Demaryius Thomas, Doug Martin, Gio Bernard, and Andrew Luck go around picks 1.09-1.14. We've also had guys like Mardy Gilyard, Cyrus Gray, and Brandon Coleman get picked in the 1st round. You don't have the opportunity to get as many steals in a standard vanilla dynasty rookie draft because the NFL draft process is going to spot the Martins and Demaryiuses of the world and they're not going to fall very far. On the other hand, you don't run the risk of getting stuck with a Gilyard or Gray in the first round of a standard rookie draft because the NFL draft process is going to out those guys as frauds.

That safety net doesn't exist in dev leagues. You can read draft forums and look at sites like Rivals.com and NFL Draft Scout to try to get a sense for consensus NCAA player rankings, but to a large extent you have to be your own safety net. That's part of what I enjoy about it. The increased flexibility is also fun. With a much bigger player pool, you've got a lot more options at your disposal in terms of trading/drafting.
This is my thinking as well. For me personally, increased complexity=more fun, more challenge. Whether it's delineating IDP scoring or the devy aspect.

Having said that, I've only ever participated in one devy league and it folded after one year-making my devy picks a waste of time (and money). They seem to be very hard to find, at least with the parameters I want (16 team, IDP, large rosters), and I'm guessing it takes a good committed commish (I think the commish from this devy league planned all along to dump it if his team/devy picks didn't turn out well).

FWIW my first and only devy picks, picking from third spot were: Marcus Lattimore, Keenan Allen, Devier Posey, Vontaze Burfict. Not a horrible first attempt despite Lattimore's gruesome injury.

This type of thing is probably why I have avoided devy-leagues. I want to become conscious of talent only when it's edging on entering the NFL. FF is a tremendous time-abyss. Why do I need to spend precious time digging for high school prospects? I don't. But perhaps I have naught but to dig dig dig...

I too likely will never bother with a Devy league. Got enough to do NOW as it is in dynasty leagues. Not sure I want to get into leagues where whoever spends the most time reading up on 18 year old players will rule the league for years and years.
I agree with this. You gotta cut it off somewhere... What's next - high school devy leagues? Better yet, as soon as physically blessed athletes have offspring you can draft and hold them on your team. I think there are enough moving parts in a dynasty leagues and enough joy can be provided from projecting out a career from the draft on. You still have motivation to follow college football with the regular dynasty format. I don't want to be forced to follow high school too... Life is too short.

I acquired Doug Martin, Mike James, Alex Smith, and 2015 2nd rnd pick and I gave up Victor Cruz, Aron Dobson, and a 2014 1st rounder (1.10). I still have a 1.07 and 2.03 and 2.05 in our rookie draft for 2014.

We have no te's but can start 4 wr/te slots or 3 wr and 3 rbs. I'm curious to see what others think of this trade. My dynasty team is in my signature.
Nice deal for you

I agree with this. You gotta cut it off somewhere... What's next - high school devy leagues? Better yet, as soon as physically blessed athletes have offspring you can draft and hold them on your team. I think there are enough moving parts in a dynasty leagues and enough joy can be provided from projecting out a career from the draft on. You still have motivation to follow college football with the regular dynasty format. I don't want to be forced to follow high school too... Life is too short.
You did cut it off. That's fine but bashing guys because they want to spend that time and get a deeper attachment to players makes no sense to me. Maybe they do have/make the time.

Anyway I just think it is crazy calling others whatever you are calling them for choosing to take an extra step. Everybody love the rookie draft so why not 2?

Matt said:
ILUVBEER99 said:

Team A gets

Team B gets

Very well said. I take notice on the fact that he was more of a below average TE for most the year, while only being elite for a few weeks I think Cameron has a world of talent but his situation and more than just average inconsistencies are troubling. The reason people love him is they see the season as a whole, but I assure you owning him last year in his best season still left me with a lot of low scoring games.
The Browns were also a below average team with below average talent. 3 guys stand out on that team and I can't draft/use an OT

The guys first year as a starter and barely even played snaps before last seson. I think with Cameron you buy the athleticism and hope a QB emerges in CLE. You have a big enough sample size to know what he is capable of when he is involved in the game

• Hash Pipes gave up Wallace, Mike MIA WR; $30.00 in blind bidding ($200 given to each team each year and they do carry over)

Loose Bruce gave up Year 2014 Draft Pick 1.10; Year 2014 Draft Pick 1.13

16 team league, ppr, IDP, contracts and caps.

Gave:

Andy Dalton. $7,480,000. FA in 2017

TJ Ward. $. 500,000. FA in 2017

Corey Lemonier. $1,500,000. FA in 2018

Got:

Drew Brees. $14,400,000. FA in 2017

Users who are viewing this thread