What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2008 NFL Draft Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Danny Conner dropping like a stone... very surprising. Many services had him as a Top-15 guy.He's gonna make a solid 10-year starter for someone at LB.
49ers could grab him. I think he's a bit overrated.
I agree with you, Ruds.It seemed to me in PSU's bowl game that Connor waited for the play to come to him, not the other way around.I want a LB who goes like a heat-seeking missile. He looked more like a land mine.

YEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

Even better.
I'm ok with a Giants Vikings playoff rematch. Same outcome, of course, but I'll be rooting for you guys to make it fun for the greatest front office in the NFL.
It would look more like the game last year when the Vikings on the road dismantled the Giants. Eli threw 3 great TD passes that game but they were to Viking defenders...lol.
Oh sorry, you've been living under a rock.Super Bowl Champion New York Giants

Can I get an AMEN!

:shrug: :wall:

gotta think my WhoDeys will be drafting the new Chad here...-QG
Couple solid DTs on the board still as well. Rumors suggested they liked Trevor Laws, and Sims and Bryant are close to the body types Marvin apparently likes.If we could get Earl Bennett in the third and one of these tackles, it might work even better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did they trade that high for Harvey? I'm a Gator homer and I wouldn't take him anywhere near that highly.
i think it's because there are not alot of Top end Rush DE in this draft. I think they went alittle high but who says he make any further than say.... 13.
Jacksonville gave up as much to get Harvey as the Vikings did to get J. Allen. Allen is a proven NFL player. To give that much for Harvey is a lot.
HINT: Look at A) age B) contract C) nfl substance abuse policy
If Allen stays clean until September, he gets both strikes wiped away.
I'm aware. However, I know no alcoholics known for their patience.

So lets interview a QB when there's like no team in sight that's gonna draft one.

*sigh*

That's what I get for teasin' Lions fan I guess :shrug:

-QG

Users who are viewing this thread