What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 In-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (1 Viewer)

12 Team - PPR ( no special scoring for TE ) - not involved.

Team A trades Brandin Cooks

Team B trades Tyler Eifert
I love Eifert here.
Seems like I'm the odd man out here, but I would never give Cooks for Eifert in ppr with no special scoring for TE. Eifert is good, but not Gronk. I guess it depends on how many TE and WR you are required to start plus flex spots. If it's start 3 WR and only one TE, than Cooks is way more valuable IMO

Extremely odd one - 10 team dynasty league.

Team still in the hunt traded a likely mid tier 1st round 2016 rookie pick.

Team already out of it traded their waiver spot the rest of the year. (Malcolm Floyd on waivers and the other team just lost Keenan Allen)
Odd = Bad
The team out of it will likely have the #1 waiver spot the rest of the year. We run waivers twice a week - Wednesday and Saturday. Waiver adds already this year - Carson Palmer, D Lewis, J Stew just before his bye, C West, T Austin, Rishard Matthews, James Jones, Barnidge, Ben Watson - and plenty of IDPs.

ETA - Diggs, too, was a waiver add this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

I love Eifert here.
Seems like I'm the odd man out here, but I would never give Cooks for Eifert in ppr with no special scoring for TE. Eifert is good, but not Gronk. I guess it depends on how many TE and WR you are required to start plus flex spots. If it's start 3 WR and only one TE, than Cooks is way more valuable IMO
I already backed Cooks too so you are not alone

Not involved. 14 team league:

Team A gives 2016 1st, 2016 4th (currently 6-2)

Team B gives Mark Ingram. (currently 2-6)

I love Eifert here.
Eifert is a weekly advantage today. Cooks isn't even an advantage at the WR3 spot right now. In terms of dynasty value--Cooks is lost in the deepest, most productive WR collection ever. Eifert is top 2 or 3 in a group hungry for difference makers after Gronk. There are far too many Hurds, Browns, Diggses, Floyds, Matthewses, Moncriefs, and M.Bryants (etc, etc) for me to replace Cooks with.

Just my opinion, of course.

Team already out of it traded their waiver spot the rest of the year. (Malcolm Floyd on waivers and the other team just lost Keenan Allen)
Odd = Bad
The team out of it will likely have the #1 waiver spot the rest of the year. We run waivers twice a week - Wednesday and Saturday. Waiver adds already this year - Carson Palmer, D Lewis, J Stew just before his bye, C West, T Austin, Rishard Matthews, James Jones, Barnidge, Ben Watson - and plenty of IDPs.

That makes some sense. THe Diggs and Lewises are likley done popping up this year, though. I'd still take the pick. But I did misunderstand you. I thought you were suggesting Malcom Floyd was the (sole) likely prize.

Odd = Bad

That makes some sense. THe Diggs and Lewises are likley done popping up this year, though. I'd still take the pick. But I did misunderstand you. I thought you were suggesting Malcom Floyd was the (sole) likely prize.
Oh, no. It's likely the best price for this run of waivers (Floyd or Stevie both available). Steve Smith was also dropped, so you could nab him on the shot he comes back. It's the likely #1 waiver spot for 2 waiver runs a week for the rest of the year. I listed those players, but you'd also have to assume you'd call that shot before anyone else does.

Team A gave up Jimmy Graham, Charcandrick West, and Knile Davis

Team B gave up a 2016 1st and 2nd rd rookie pick (probably somewhere between 7-12, definitely a playoff team)

I would call it the West side.

I'm not sure the West owner would take a first for him right now. Let alone throwing in Jimmy and Knile for a 2nd.

I was the Graham/West side:

Year 2 of a complete rebuild that got lucky... before the year I offered Brady/Freeman for future 1st to the Coleman owner.

Sitting in 3rd place and had an "extra" late first. So I shored up depth at RB where I need to start 2 (Freeman, Duke, Crowell, Hyde) and hope Graham is more involved after their bye.

Graham will have residual value, no idea on West or Davis

Hoping to get a bye so I have one less coin flip in the playoffs.

Also of note, this league does not readily trade 1sts.

Just as a temperature check I offered Chris Conley and a 2016 first for West. Was declined. I think you got a steal there. And this was to a total rebuild owner.

12 Tm - QRWWTFF - PPR:1/1/1.25

Gave: Hillman/Anderson/Tavon/2nd (early)

Got: M.Gordon/E.Ebron

Just went through. Pretty stoked.

Anyone seen trades involving Big Ben...10 team dynasty....been offered a 2016 first but team will probably win championship this year so pick would be 10...or 9 at worst.

I also have Luck and Dalton...

Non-PPR

Traded: Keenan Allen and Austin Seferian Jenkins

Received: Davante Adams, Karlos Williams, and two future 2nds (currently 2.01 and 2.02)

Making a run this year so Adams may help, and I'm also a McCoy owner so cuffing with Karlos short and long term was a benefit.

Non-PPR

Received: Davante Adams, Karlos Williams, and two future 2nds (currently 2.01 and 2.02)

Making a run this year so Adams may help, and I'm also a McCoy owner so cuffing with Karlos short and long term was a benefit.
I personally like the other side, but am higher on ASJ than most.

Non-PPR

You will regret this one greatly. If you were going to move Allen to help you now, there had to have been a deal out there from a rebuilding team interested in Allen that was better than this.

Anyone seen trades involving Big Ben...10 team dynasty....been offered a 2016 first but team will probably win championship this year so pick would be 10...or 9 at worst.

Always take the 1st when you have an excess of QB's in a 10 teamer like that, that kind of opportunity to sell a QB doesn't come around that often. The only exception being, maybe, if you also plan on being in the championship game.

Just as a temperature check I offered Chris Conley and a 2016 first for West. Was declined. I think you got a steal there. And this was to a total rebuild owner.
That's probably a good example why that guy is rebuilding. And will continue to be rebuilding. You always take a 1st for a stop-gap guy like West.

Non-PPR

I personally like the otherside, but am higher on ASJ than most.
2 deals in one day we disagree on. Really like Allen and wouldn't do this deal in PPR.

Also not a huge Adams fan but Williams and the 2nds are all better than ASJ for me so I can understand getting young WR. ARod will get something out of him if he is any good at all

ASJ has been hurt and missed games every year for 4 years straight...he needs to stay healthy for one season before I assign him much value

Always take the 1st when you have an excess of QB's in a 10 teamer like that, that kind of opportunity to sell a QB doesn't come around that often. The only exception being, maybe, if you also plan on being in the championship game.
Take the 1st

Non-PPR

You will regret this one greatly. If you were going to move Allen to help you now, there had to have been a deal out there from a rebuilding team interested in Allen that was better than this.
Wasn't done solely to help me win now. I still have good WR depth and hopefully won't need to start Adams. Thought it was decent value and it helped to get a playable WR for this year IF I need him. Those two 2nds are a lock for 2.01-2.04 at this point, and like I said are currently 2.01 and 2.02.

Certainly a bit of a gamble as Allen is more proven, but injured. ASJ is almost a non-factor in this league because TEs score almost nothing unless its Gronk or the old Jimmy Graham.

12 team ppr, best ball scoring, start qrrwwwtfkd

Team A (currently 7-1) gave Colin Kaepernick, 2016 1st (team A's)

Team B (currently 5-3) gave Marcus Mariota

Team C (currently 2-6) gave Calvin Johnson

Team D (currently 4-4) gave DeVante Parker, 2016 1st (team D's)

16 team ppr, start qrwwtffkd

Team E (currently 8-0) gave Colin Kaepernick, Eric Ebron, 2016 2nd (Team E's)

Team F (currently 3-5) gave Phillip Rivers, Stevie Johnson

12 team ppr, start qrrwwwtfkd

Team G (currently 6-2) gave Thomas Rawls

Team H (currently 1-7) gave Heath Miller

Sent

2016 2nd (late)

2017 1st (late)

Richard Rodgers

Rec

Matt Jones

2017 1st (Top 5) likely 1.2-1.4 range

12 team PPR
Couple things. First. Project early to late on 2017 picks is pretty tough to do. We had two different teams go from worst to first in consecutive years in a league. So let's just call those a wash.

So essentially getting Matt Jones for Richard Rodgers and a 2016 2nd. Give me Jones any day. Rodgers is nothing special at all.

Sent

2016 2nd (late)

2017 1st (late)

Richard Rodgers

Rec

Matt Jones

12 team PPR
Couple things. First. Project early to late on 2017 picks is pretty tough to do. We had two different teams go from worst to first in consecutive years in a league. So let's just call those a wash. So essentially getting Matt Jones for Richard Rodgers and a 2016 2nd. Give me Jones any day. Rodgers is nothing special at all.
Normally I'd agree but fairly confident that the 2017 1st will be high.

Sent

2016 2nd (late)

2017 1st (late)

Richard Rodgers

Rec

Matt Jones

12 team PPR
I don't think it's possible to assign such a specific value range to a 2017 pick.
The team is bare. Even if he drafts studs in the offseason. He's fairly behind most.

Rivers, Fitzgerald and Eli are the only current Top 200 players on the roster.

While it's possible. I'm confident 6 others will make the playoffs next year.

Sent

2016 2nd (late)

2017 1st (late)

Richard Rodgers

Rec

Matt Jones

12 team PPR
Couple things. First. Project early to late on 2017 picks is pretty tough to do. We had two different teams go from worst to first in consecutive years in a league. So let's just call those a wash. So essentially getting Matt Jones for Richard Rodgers and a 2016 2nd. Give me Jones any day. Rodgers is nothing special at all.
Right. And if he DID also upgrade his 2017 1st, even better.

12 Team, Tiered PPR, SuperFlex league

Contender gave: Marcus Mariota, 2016 Rookie 1st (mid)

Builder gave: Phillip Rivers, 2016 Devy 1st (early-mid).

I'm the builder here, and am at least two years away from competing. I don't think Rivers will be done anytime soon, but he'll likely be 36 when I'm ready to push my chips in. Have a young QB core of Newton/Mariota-Bradford/Brock Osweiller to build around now

12 Team, Tiered PPR, SuperFlex league

Contender gave: Marcus Mariota, 2016 Rookie 1st (mid)

Builder gave: Phillip Rivers, 2016 Devy 1st (early-mid).

I'm the builder here, and am at least two years away from competing. I don't think Rivers will be done anytime soon, but he'll likely be 36 when I'm ready to push my chips in. Have a young QB core of Newton/Mariota-Bradford/Brock Osweiller to build around now
Pretty good for a superflex. How do devy and rookie picks compare. Which is more valuable in your opinion?

Sent

2016 2nd (late)

2017 1st (late)

Richard Rodgers

Rec

Matt Jones

12 team PPR
Normally I'd agree but fairly confident that the 2017 1st will be high.
Well, I mean if that's the case, it makes even less sense. He keeps making moves like that he will stay on the bottom.

Not involved:

Bell & Amendola

for

Forsett & Emmanual Sanders & 2nd Round pick (mid-late)
Which Bell?
There's no bell alive or dead that makes this a good trade.
Leveon unfortunately. Surprised it didn't raise more eyebrows in my league.
What am I missing here, are we saying that's a bad trade for the team getting Bell? Honestly even with him injured, I think the Bell side is the clear winner. Maybe I'm misinterpreting what bostonfred is saying and/or that you're in agreement with him.

Team still in the hunt moves Lacy and Keenan Allen

Team out of it moves B Cooks, J Matthews, and J Forsett

I moved Brees, Charles & Tavon Austin for Matt Ryan, Ivory, Hillman & Travis Benjamin (After Charles got hurt)

In another league, I moved Bridgewater & Tavon Austin for Romo & also the 1.01 rookie pick for the 1.08 & Lamar Miller (I took D. Parker w/that pick)

Users who are viewing this thread