What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 Off-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (1 Viewer)

That jeffrey trade is hugely roster dependent for me.

And "four firsts" sounds appealing till you see they are all late firsts.

Value your way a little but i definitely dont see it as a huge haul.

However, of the young top rankes WRs, Jeffrey is the one i would prefer to move.
Yeah...but you have to consider the timing as well. Those three late '15 1sts are going to be money on draft day and through the pre-draft process. You could trade them for '16 1sts plus additional value on draft day.

I just made a couple deals the past few days:

12 team SUPERFLEX tiered PPR (.5/1/1.5) start 1/1/1/1/4FLEX/1SUPERFLEX

Send: 1.04 devy (draft eligible 2016 only)

Got: Jordan Cameron, 2.03, 3.06

12 team full ppr superflex 1/2/2/1/1super/1flex

Sent: Dobson

Got: Turbin,4.04 (Lynch owner)

12 team full PPR superflex 6pt PaTD 1/2/2/1/1super/1flex 10 devy players allowed in draft (Lots of solid devys already gone)

Sent: Dalton, 3.02

Got: Michael Floyd, Locker
I like 1.4 in first one but like your side in the other 2

12 team full PPR superflex 6pt PaTD 1/2/2/1/1super/1flex 10 devy players allowed in draft (Lots of solid devys already gone)

I guess I could have added context to that devy...95% certain Treadwell/Boyd/Elliot are 1/2/3

I guess I could have added context to that devy...95% certain Treadwell/Boyd/Elliot are 1/2/3
Yeah I do not play Devy but I would still prefer the earlier pick over Cameron and the later picks. I know Henry and Tyner are guys I would take a shot on. I also like Duke Williams a lot

FFPC League

Trade 1:

I gave Alshon Jeffery, 2016 3rd and 2016 4th

I received 1.8, 1.9, 1.11 and 2016 1st (expecting 1.7-1.12)

Trade 2:

I gave 2016 2nd

I received Doug Martin
Trade 1-Picks. Nicely done. Trade 2. You in a. Rebuild? Think I'd prefer the pick assuming it's early.
Thanks.

No, not in a rebuild, although getting younger is always a plus. Paying the 2nd (hopefully a late one) for Martin was just a gamble and extra RB depth. I thought the 2nd was a decent price.

The Alshon trade represents a small premium, but being a trade between two of the better teams, only a premium trade would make any sense. Alshon was my WR4, but he occupied a starting flex spot. Now I have a hole in my lineup and the other team is significantly improved. I wasn't looking to trade Alshon, but I felt like I was getting just enough on this deal to roll the dice (barely).

Last edited by a moderator:
14 team non ppr qb/rb/wr/wr/flex/te

Maclin

For

2016 1st

2016 2nd

both likely late picks
I'm the one who traded Maclin and agree he's worth more. Only reason trade was made was to force myself to draft Amari at #3 rookie pick so I wouldn't be tempted to take a 2nd tier rb over him.

However, of the young top rankes WRs, Jeffrey is the one i would prefer to move.
Yeah...but you have to consider the timing as well. Those three late '15 1sts are going to be money on draft day and through the pre-draft process. You could trade them for '16 1sts plus additional value on draft day.
That is appealing, although I will say that trading a late 1st for a future 1st in my FFPC leagues (even straight up) is getting much harder than it used to be. Teams are getting stingier with their future 1sts (as they probably should be).

Well yes, true. If you keep trading ANYTHING for the future you will accumulate more value.

I would actually advocate trading all three 1sts he got this year to pick up three 2016 1sts plus maybe a couple fliers or other picks in mid rounds this year.

Like I said, roster dependent, and the value is his way with the picks.

That is appealing, although I will say that trading a late 1st for a future 1st in my FFPC leagues (even straight up) is getting much harder than it used to be. Teams are getting stingier with their future 1sts (as they probably should be).
Amazingly the better teams still wont but the team who don't look that great will. Go figure.

But yeah, it's getting harder. People wising up to that.

12 team PPR.

A. Morris 1.11-2.11-3.11-4.11-5.11

For

M. Forte
I will take that as an exit price on Forte...Alf and the picks
If I am competing I will take Forte there. If I am rebuilding I will take Alf and the picks as long as I can get another 1st for Alf
I've got a fairly short window and it's a start 1rb league. The roster is now Manning, Forte, Calvin, Jordy, R. White, J Graham. Alf was my best Rb and I lost the championship game by less then a point. Maybe I could have gotten better but I'll take Forte in PPR for the next few years.

12 team PPR.

A. Morris 1.11-2.11-3.11-4.11-5.11

For

M. Forte
I will take that as an exit price on Forte...Alf and the picks
If I am competing I will take Forte there. If I am rebuilding I will take Alf and the picks as long as I can get another 1st for Alf
I've got a fairly short window and it's a start 1rb league. The roster is now Manning, Forte, Calvin, Jordy, R. White, J Graham. Alf was my best Rb and I lost the championship game by less then a point. Maybe I could have gotten better but I'll take Forte in PPR for the next few years.
Not a bad deal with your roster

10 team Non PPR Superflex.

Alfred Morris/Helu

Chris Borland

For

Julio Jones

D'Qwell Jackson

10 team Non PPR Superflex.

Alfred Morris/Helu

Chris Borland

For

Julio Jones

D'Qwell Jackson
Julio Jones side by a landslide.
Yeah I don't play in IDP leagues so not sure how Borland compares to Jackson there - but otherwise this seems like a ridiculously bad deal for the team sending Julio away.
If the scoring is equal, its better, but still prefer julio. If the idp scoring puts them on par w the offensive guys, borland would be the obj equiv, imo

Amazingly the better teams still wont but the team who don't look that great will. Go figure.

Perfect example of what you're talking about.

PPR

1.12 and 2016 3 (7-12)

For

2016 1 (top 6). 1-12 team that had only a mid 2 and mid 4.
It's so frustrating for the teams not involved. About the only thing that instills parity in a league is the tough teams having to draft late the following year. When a league champion can still draft in the top half of the 1st round seemingly every year with trades like this it makes it so hard for the rest of us to catch up. Don't get me wrong, it's a great strategy for the contender, but you wish those weaker teams would be a little smarter and more patient.

$50 million salary cap league 5 year max contract

I gave up 2.09

For

Justin blackmon $500,000 3 year.

Thought I would take a chance

Perfect example of what you're talking about.

PPR

1.12 and 2016 3 (7-12)

For

2016 1 (top 6). 1-12 team that had only a mid 2 and mid 4.
It's so frustrating for the teams not involved. About the only thing that instills parity in a league is the tough teams having to draft late the following year. When a league champion can still draft in the top half of the 1st round seemingly every year with trades like this it makes it so hard for the rest of us to catch up. Don't get me wrong, it's a great strategy for the contender, but you wish those weaker teams would be a little smarter and more patient.
The 1.12 wasn't my original pick but I get your point as I'm still a contender.

I traded away Richard Rogers to get Mike Crabtree. Hope he lands someplace he is used, like Indy or dare I say Cleveland.

My WRs are super thin.

I traded away Richard Rogers to get Mike Crabtree. Hope he lands someplace he is used, like Indy or dare I say Cleveland.

My WRs are super thin.
Doesn't matter where he lands at that price it's a steal for you.
I thought I stole him w a 2015 mid 2nd rnd pick....

But no... you stole him
He's only had one season out of 6 where he was start-able. I'd much rather take a punt with a 2nd round rookie pick.

Sammy Watkins

Keenan Robinson

Steve Smith

2016 1st (prolly 10-12)

For

Antonio Brown
Is that Keenan Allen?
I hope not. I was assuming the IDP (LB WAS)

Sammy and the 1st are the only 2 pieces I would care about in that deal and I think it is a good deal for both assuming the Sammy side is deep at WR or rebuilding. Cheap for Brown but not terrible

Sammy Watkins

Keenan Robinson

Steve Smith

2016 1st (prolly 10-12)

For

Antonio Brown
Is that Keenan Allen?
I hope not. I was assuming the IDP (LB WAS)

Sammy and the 1st are the only 2 pieces I would care about in that deal and I think it is a good deal for both assuming the Sammy side is deep at WR or rebuilding. Cheap for Brown but not terrible
Oh ok. Never heard of Keenan Robinson.. Brown for me

12 Team PPR:

Team A gets: Josh Gordon, 2015 rookie picks 1.04 & 3.04

Team B gets: Golden Tate, 2015 rookie pick 2.05

Golden Tate for pick 4 basically eh?

I am thinking most people will take the pick, but Tate probably outproduces the 4th pick.

Looks like the going rate for Gordon has been a late 2nd or future 2nd so far.

1.04 for me.

Calvin missed or was basically a decoy in 5 games last year. In those five games Tate had 4 100+ yard receiving games and 3 TDs. In his 11 games with a healthy calvin he had one 100+ yard receiving game and 1 TD.

In those 11 games with a healthy Calvin he averaged 66 ypg and 0.1 TD per game, or 1060/1 over a 16 game season.

Users who are viewing this thread