What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Official 2016 Philadelphia Eagles* - The year of Change (3 Viewers)

Dude has to make the team at this point. He's done everything they asked him nd more.  Once upon a time Victor Cruz was an Undrafted guy that played his ### off in the preseason. Paul Turner baby. Could be the next household name.

Dude has to make the team at this point. He's done everything they asked him nd more.  Once upon a time Victor Cruz was an Undrafted guy that played his ### off in the preseason. Paul Turner baby. Could be the next household name.
I think it's pretty definite.  Who else would take the wr5 spot at this point?

Anyone notice the pretty hot sideline judge talking to Dougie around 5:25 left in 1st Q?  When did this transition start?

Didinger saying Turner is not a lock because there are going to be veterans cut this weekend that the Eagles may look at.

Well it's kind of comforting that Goff sucks.
For days after Howie made that trade, I had nightmares that the Rams were running a disinformation campaign and were planning on taking Wentz all along. I'd have led a torch and pitchfork brigade down Pattison Avenue if the Birds had given a store that big away only to wind up with Goff.

It would be like coming in second by $1 on one of those '80s game shows where the winner got his prize in cash and second place got a guided studio tour and copy of the home game.

The Titans seem to be on a Howie-like mission to get rid of everything that was touched by the previous regime.  They had 9 from their 2015 draft class and are now down to 4.  Makes me feel more positive about DGB and that maybe his leash was a little shorter than it should have been up there.

Justin Hunter would intrigue me too. Seems like these guys are getting rid of a lot of guys very early in their careers. 
Ya that would be an interesting signing.  I'd need to really see someone lay out the 53 roster and see if we even have another spot for a WR?  Really liking Turner.

Eric Rowe cannot play man coverage.  That face guarding penalty was cringeworthy. He doesnt get enough contact off the line and isn't turning to find the ball.

Looks like a completely different (ie good) player in zone when he can keep it in front of him and drive on the ball and tackle.  Don't know what to make of it because he's forgotten things he was doing last year.

Eric Rowe cannot play man coverage.  That face guarding penalty was cringeworthy. He doesnt get enough contact off the line and isn't turning to find the ball.

Looks like a completely different (ie good) player in zone when he can keep it in front of him and drive on the ball and tackle.  Don't know what to make of it because he's forgotten things he was doing last year.
I never understood why they didn't keep him at Safety. Reports were that he was too still for CB

Why oh why shop our 2nd year 2nd rounder for a 5th or6th round pick? Ugh. Keep him as a backup corner or a possible backup safety. Throwing in the towel already! He's not that bad. We may have somewhat over drafted him but the pick is in the past and he has value....

Why oh why shop our 2nd year 2nd rounder for a 5th or6th round pick? Ugh. Keep him as a backup corner or a possible backup safety. Throwing in the towel already! He's not that bad. We may have somewhat over drafted him but the pick is in the past and he has value....
Howie wants all Chip players gone. 

Howie wants all Chip players gone. 
There is certainly some of that but I don't think it's that simple. If Schwartz doesn't think the kid can play, then he's wasting a roster spot. So Howie needs to move him for something or have a guy that's just a former 2nd Rd pick that's low on the depth chart and doesn't play special teams.

Quite a deal for Philly.  I haven't followed their QB situation.  Wentz is going to start now or are they gonna stick with Daniel?

Ian Rapport reported a 1 and I believe another pick as well 
Right before this went down I got a notice from Adam Kaplan that the Vikings inquired about Sam and the Eagles weren't interested.  :lmao:  

It was only about 5 mins later all the trade notices happened.

Woah  Stop and think what AZ might have given later in the year if Palmer came up lame   (maybe get Barkley tossed in too)  Once ya set an outrageous price, ask for Barkley so they think their negotiating power increased..  Then set the hook

Hopefully Dallas calls too..

Users who are viewing this thread