What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Donald Trump for President thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This election is getting to me because my parents are for Trump.

Hard to not show my contempt and disappointment.

When they voted Bush and Romney this was not an issue.  I could respect that.

My mom and her husband are basically bigots at this point.  Lost cause.

My dad is the type who would give you the shirt off his back.  The type who during little league would find the worst kid on my team or the other and give them encouragement.  He's a beautiful human being.

He is a religious dude and I can even get him to agree that universal healthcare is just.

Yet, he won't vote for Hillary.

It's maddening.  Hillary no prize but voting for Trump against everything I've been taught by him.

Trump is starting to remind me of Phillip Rivers. He screwed up bad in the beginning, falling waay behind. Now, he will start a comeback and maybe, just maybe get within a TD, but then will throw a back breaking INT and lose the game.
I've had the joy of this guy as my starting FF QB and this is exactly right.

This election is getting to me because my parents are for Trump.

Hard to not show my contempt and disappointment.

When they voted Bush and Romney this was not an issue.  I could respect that.

My mom and her husband are basically bigots at this point.  Lost cause.

My dad is the type who would give you the shirt off his back.  The type who during little league would find the worst kid on my team or the other and give them encouragement.  He's a beautiful human being.

He is a religious dude and I can even get him to agree that universal healthcare is just.

Yet, he won't vote for Hillary.

It's maddening.  Hillary no prize but voting for Trump against everything I've been taught by him.
Talk him into voting for Johnson.

he did very well.  I think you will see he does very well with the blacks, they love him.  Also, the evangelicals and the gays.  He's going to do tremendous things for the gay evangelicals, believe me.  They love him.  I think you will see that all of the gay evangelicals will totally love him, because what do they have to lose?  after twelve years of crooked hillary running things, things haven't gotten any better.  By the way, she was totally wrong about Iraq.  My friend Vlad told me so.  and, he's not the only one - people are talking about what Vlad told me.  lots of people.  high energy people, like the gay evangelical mexicans.  Sad!
Don't forget the LG...BT.......Q community.  He's gotten tremendous responses from them, just tremendous, people.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 8m8 minutes ago

Dwayne Wade's cousin was just shot and killed walking her baby in Chicago. Just what I have been saying. African-Americans will VOTE TRUMP!
Oftentimes it's funny, but there really is something deeply wrong with this clown.

Dwayne Wade's cousin was just shot and killed walking her baby in Chicago. Just what I have been saying. African-Americans will VOTE TRUMP!
Oftentimes it's funny, but there really is something deeply wrong with this clown.
It's amazing the level of stupid he displays so often.

What the hell is wrong with this person? My god, I had to double check on twitter to make sure it wasn't a parody account

Well, at least in Trump's utter lack of empathy, and his exploitation of Dwyane Wade's cousin's death, he spelled Dwyane Wade's name right. Oh, wait...

Remember this one?

Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!

IMO that's a little worse than stupid. Apple Jack is right, there's a lack of empathy or something missing from Trump's mental/emotional kit. It's all about him.
The tweet shows a lack of empathy but it also shows stupidity in putting that lack of empathy on display.

Breaking news:

VIRGINIA (The Borowitz Report)—Calling it a “scary moment” and a “close call,” Donald Trump’s campaign officials confirmed that they had recaptured Mike Pence after the Indiana governor attempted to flee the campaign bus in the early hours of Friday morning. According to the campaign, Pence had asked to stop at a McDonald’s in rural Virginia so that he could use the bathroom, but aides grew concerned when the governor failed to reappear after twenty minutes. After determining that Pence had given them the slip, Trump staffers fanned out across the Virginia backcountry, where the governor was believed to have fled. News that Pence had vanished touched off a panic in Indiana, where residents feared that he might return to resume his political career.

And Trump says that Hillary only sees black people as votes. :lol:
It's classic Narcissistic Personality Disorder stuff. Deflect your own beliefs onto others.

edit: Psychological Projection

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I visited the Reagan library, one of the most moving displays was the Challenger crash, and Reagan's address to the nation. He was such a magnificent communicator, he got it just right, he expressed the nation's grief perfectly IMO, and this talent and empathy was a  part of what made him such a terrific President. 

I'm trying to imagine how Trump would have done: "I told you space travel was dangerous!" 

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 44m44 minutes ago

"@DiamondandSilk: Crooked Hillary getting desperate. On TV bashing Trump. @CNN, she forgot how she said a KKK member was her mentor.
Careful, Donald -- you don't want to lose your base now.

They're getting pretty desperate in Trump fandom land to come up with some good polling news. I saw this headline in Free Republic: "Latest Florida poll has Trump up by 14 points"- it turned out to be a "non-media" poll of central Florida only, and then only with "independent voters": 

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/26/florida-mason-dixon-poll-authentic-trump-44-inauthentic-clinton-30-with-independent-voters/
We voted at dinner tonight and Trump won 4-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread