What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Donald Trump for President thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2012 you said the same thing about Nate Silver and 538, that they cooked the books, their aggregate polls were off and that Romney would win. You said that while Nate had gotten it right in 2008, that was a fluke, he was a just a one hit wonder. You even predicted on the morning of the election that Romney would still win, noting that polls done in the last 48 hours before elections were completely unreliable.

In retrospect, Silver and 538 called it right,  In that year, his mathematical model correctly called 49 out of 50 states, while you showed that you had no idea about what you were talking about. I would bet on history repeating itself, that 538 will call it right and again you will have egg on your face.
:lmao:

OMG

In 2012 you said the same thing about Nate Silver and 538, that they cooked the books, their aggregate polls were off and that Romney would win. You said that while Nate had gotten it right in 2008, that was a fluke, he was a just a one hit wonder. You even predicted on the morning of the election that Romney would still win, noting that polls done in the last 48 hours before elections were completely unreliable.

In retrospect, Silver and 538 called it right,  In that year, his mathematical model correctly called 49 out of 50 states, while you showed that you had no idea about what you were talking about. I would bet on history repeating itself, that 538 will call it right and again you will have egg on your face.
This is all 100% correct, and all hysterical. 

I love that this guy still says 538 "cooks the books" after that site has dunked on him numerous times. 

Soootch said:
What else would Trump need to do to earn your vote, irishidiot?
Not sure.  Have 2 months to sit back & watch this cluster unfold & see some posters on here go ballistic.  Good times.

The standard argument as been:

- Hispanics, don't need 'em.

- Mainstream establishment Republicans, don't need 'em.

- Blacks, don't need 'em. 

- Recalcitrant Sanders supporters, don't need 'em.

Etc.

The choice of Trump by many GOP voters makes more sense to me if the assumption is those voters never thought the GOP would win anyway so Trump is just one big 6 month long Dennis Leary 'I'm an *******' middle finger in the air to all the groups they hate.
http://www.vulture.com/2016/08/denis-leary-sings-im-an-#######-trump-parody.html

"He'll be the healthiest President.  All the other Presidents currently have health issues or are dead."

It's like they're just trying to see what ludicrous stuff they can say that nobody will press them on.

massraider said:
Sensitive bunch? No, the question is:  Why aren't Trumpallos more sensitive? You can still be anti-Hillary, anti-PC, and still think what he said is gross. You know that, right? You can support a candidate, and still say, ''well, that was a dumb thing to say.''

Imagine if someone killed your cousin, while she was with her child, and a reporter stuck a mic in your face when you left your house, and asked you what you thought about Donald Trump's thoughts on your cousin's death.  Really, imagine what is going on in your head.  Someone killed your cousin. On the streets that you got out of, and some rich guy who has never been to the South Side, knows nothing about where you came from says, ''SEE?  JUST LIKE I WAS SAYING!!!''  

Someone cracks a dumb wife joke in here, and suddenly the anti-PC crowd is talking about boundaries.  A presidential candidate sends out a tone deaf, offensive tweet with far greater damage than any one message board post, and suddenly you guys are pargaons of free speech again.  

Zero consistency.  Zero credibility.  
The hanging on to everyone of Trump's tweets just so you can go ballistic with faux outrage is so silly. Go outside, play with your kids,do something constructive.  

The hanging on to everyone of Trump's tweets just so you can go ballistic with faux outrage is so silly. Go outside, play with your kids,do something constructive.  
Yes, we should stop talking about at all the offensive, bigoted, and outrageous things he tweets. And why do we keep focusing on what he says when there are more important things to discuss, like Tony Romo's back injury or Colin Kaepernick not standing for the National Anthem. I mean, really, why all this concern on our part - it is not like he could be the next president or anything.

You mean like you all hanging on to people's posts in here so you can go ballistic with faux outrage?
It is a Donald Trump FOR President thread.  Therefore, it is safe to assume that the same half dozen guys spewing the same left-wing pablum puke over and over are just trolling.  

SaintsInDome2006 said:
IMO that's a little worse than stupid. Apple Jack is right, there's a lack of empathy or something missing from Trump's mental/emotional kit. It's all about him.
Almost like he's a narcissist.

* He's done this before multiple times. Zero individual or personal compassion or empathy, 100% about how he can opportunistically exploit using for PR purposes to push an agenda.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, so much for the pivot on immigration...

James Hohmann@jameshohmann 2h2 hours ago

Trump says he would start the process to round up and deport undocumented immigrants "within one hour" of being inaugurated. #iowa

Apple Jack said:
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 8m8 minutes ago

Dwayne Wade's cousin was just shot and killed walking her baby in Chicago. Just what I have been saying. African-Americans will VOTE TRUMP!
Remember back in 2004, when it was in vogue to accuse liberals of rooting for American casualties? This is what that actually looks like.

It is a Donald Trump FOR President thread.  Therefore, it is safe to assume that the same half dozen guys spewing the same left-wing pablum puke over and over are just trolling.  
What is left wing about mocking Trump's flaws?  You tell us its a Trump thread, but we shouldn't post about things Trump says?

Yeah, thats some poor argument you are making.

Good to see he hasn't pivoted on the very, very important issue of the Estate Tax.  Doing away with that is something that's really going to help hundreds of Americans.

That's usually @squistion . MR usually doesn't play SQs game
I haven't gone ballistic over any of his tweets and I doubt that I have expressed any outrage, either.  Mostly I just laugh or am incredulous (sometimes both).  I have retweeted about a half dozen or so of Trumps, I guess, but usually just let them speak for themselves or make a short remark of a few words.

I haven't gone ballistic over any of his tweets and I doubt that I have expressed any outrage, either.  Mostly I just laugh or am incredulous (sometimes both).  I have retweeted about a half dozen or so of Trumps, I guess, but usually just let them speak for themselves or make a short remark of a few words.

I really cannot tell if you are all schtick or just completely clueless. I know there are people out there that ignore all the evidence that undermines their position but it's strange to actually watch it happen.
Of course he's clueless.  Anyone who disagrees with your point of view is obviously clueless and ignoring all the facts.  Amirite?  You have this all figured out.  I can't understand why others can't see you have it exactly right.  What a bunch of clueless haters

I really cannot tell if you are all schtick or just completely clueless. I know there are people out there that ignore all the evidence that undermines their position but it's strange to actually watch it happen.
Pretty sure it's trolling/testing the boundaries of how willfully ignorant a Trump supporter can pose as and still continue to have people take the bait.

Trump campaign manager didn't want kids to attend schools with Jews

"The biggest problem he had with Archer is the number of Jews that attend," Piccard said in her statement signed on June 27, 2007.

"He said that he doesn't like the way they raise their kids to be 'whiny brats' and that he didn't want the girls going to school with Jews," Piccard wrote.

"I told him that there are children who are Jewish at (a competing school), and he asked me what the percentage was. I told him that I didn't know because it wasn't an issue for me as I am not raising the girls to be either anti-Semitic or prejudiced against anyone," she wrote.

By the way, didn't want his kids to be around Jews because they ''raise their kids to be whiny brats''?

Kind of thought WASP's had that title locked down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread