What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (7 Viewers)

So I bought a six pack of something called Alaskan Amber Ale. I've killed all six of them and feel nothing. I decided to look up the alcohol content. 5%. Why even bother making a non-lager/pilsner beer if it's as potent as Bud?

I feel cheated.

So I bought a six pack of something called Alaskan Amber Ale. I've killed all six of them and feel nothing. I decided to look up the alcohol content. 5%. Why even bother making a non-lager/pilsner beer if it's as potent as Bud?

I feel cheated.
I just took an online BAC test and I'm .08
Do you blow into your computer's mic hole or something?
:lmao: Notre Dame is Irish right? It's gotta be legit

So I bought a six pack of something called Alaskan Amber Ale. I've killed all six of them and feel nothing. I decided to look up the alcohol content. 5%. Why even bother making a non-lager/pilsner beer if it's as potent as Bud?I feel cheated.
Alaskan Amber does tend to give me a wicked hangover. So none of the alcohol but worse aftereffects than your average microbrew.

I feel cheated.
I just tried that, but it had no way to account for the fact that I woke up drunk. That should count for something.

I feel cheated.
I just tried that, but it had no way to account for the fact that I woke up drunk. That should count for something.
:goodposting: I should go to bed but I have 3 beers left.

So I bought a six pack of something called Alaskan Amber Ale. I've killed all six of them and feel nothing. I decided to look up the alcohol content. 5%. Why even bother making a non-lager/pilsner beer if it's as potent as Bud?I feel cheated.
Alaskan Amber does tend to give me a wicked hangover. So none of the alcohol but worse aftereffects than your average microbrew.
Yeah never buying this crap again. Tastes fine but I bought it at the hoity-toity mini-mart near my brother's house. They wanted $8.50 for a sixer. And not even so much as a buzz. ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA!

I'm sitting in my hotel room drinking VO and coke. I had a couple bottles of Oregon Pinot, but they've been very disappointing.

Pacifico the rest of the night (Australian Open Final) for me. 4 strong Cadillacs make me want to sleep instead...

good god. quiet night in with a couple beers turned into full-blown Monday drunkfest. scotch to finish off the night.

happy hour=5 martinis. drinking wine with two chicks half my age watching movies. hope there wont be more updates.

My wife didn't appreciate my skanking through the kitchen to Reel Big Fish's "Hungry Like the Wolf". What a [w]itch.
I want video of you skanking
Too late the camera is already set up on the tripod in the bedroom. Pointed towards the hamper.I have no idea what that means.
:lmao: :lmao: It doesn't matter what that means. I just snorted beer through my nose
My wife is wondering my I'm laughing. Of course this is a thrice daily happening.

My wife didn't appreciate my skanking through the kitchen to Reel Big Fish's "Hungry Like the Wolf". What a [w]itch.
I want video of you skanking
Too late the camera is already set up on the tripod in the bedroom. Pointed towards the hamper.I have no idea what that means.
:lmao: :lmao: It doesn't matter what that means. I just snorted beer through my nose
My wife is wondering my I'm laughing. Of course this is a thrice daily happening.
:lmao:Internet shot in 10 minutes

Users who are viewing this thread