What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (7 Viewers)

Low rent NFL promo at FanDuel: 50 max on Ten -1.5, Buf -0.5, GB +3.5. Like this a lot off key numbers and played it +550

College adding Bama -14.5 1H and holding my nose.

Added some totals for the 12pm games:

Lou/Pitt u54.5

UCF/ECU o76.5

GT/Cuse u51.5

UK/Aub o47.5

LSU -16.5

Bama -14.5 1H

Adding ole miss +14.5

Last edited by a moderator:
French Open starts Monday (late Sunday night for many of us). 

Richard Gasquet at +278 VS Bautista Agut looks pretty juicy to me. 

And if you really want to have fun and blow 20 dollars. 

Vasek Pospisil is +100,000 to win the tourney. I'm going to take a tiny little slide of that 

AndrewClark said:

Vasek Pospisil is +100,000 to win the tourney. I'm going to take a tiny little slide of that 
I put a lot on Rafa and a little on Schwartzman 50-1.  If Diego can get that far they'd face each other in the Semis....what could possibly go wrong?

AndrewClark said:

The stupid Oregon app (they only allow one company 🤬) has a max win of $630 something so I put $0.63 on it lol. One time dealer!

Kyler Murray rushing yards over 39.5 on that DUMASS app.  Better than the market.
40.5 now but still seems low. I hate the app but from time to time they do have some good lines. Of course the opposite is also true lol. 

Circa Million Wk2: 3-2, overall 5-5. I am The Great Mush. Wk3 picks:

NE -6.5

PIT -4

CIN +4.5

DEN +6

GB +3.5

Patriots and Packers are the two most popular picks this week  :oldunsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmm why hasn't anyone told me we can parlay props???  what???

Mckinnon over 18 yards receiving

murray over 34 rushing

bridgwater over 21 completions

Rivers over 224 yards

Tsmith over 3 catches

+458

man. i am in trouble.

Circa Million Wk2: 3-2, overall 3-3. I am The Great Mush. Wk3 picks:

NE -6.5

PIT -4

CIN +4.5

DEN +6

GB +3.5

Patriots and Packers are the two most popular picks this week  :oldunsure:
I keep picking the consensus picks in Circa. I'm on 4 of the top 5 this week. Since I don't like to use the same picks except for one each week I'm staying away from the top picks in Super Contest. Just barely over .500 in each so far.

"Alcoholism is a disease, but it's the only one you can get yelled at for having. gosh darn it Otto, you are an alcoholic! gosh darn it Otto, you have Lupus! One of those two doesn't sound right."

Users who are viewing this thread