What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (5 Viewers)

A good play for tomorrow IMO is ND TT under 31.5 at FSU.  Only 3 returning offensive starters and in very emotional setting on the road, I want no part of ND.  I missed the +7.5, but this may be just as good.  Also played under 55.5.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spent the last year or so just laying low and healing up.  Pretty much back to 90% or so, remarkable recovery from the shape I was in.

Lucked out and found a beautiful girl 8 years younger than me last December.

Still betting every UFC event, just stopped posting after my last ice cold streak.  Running decent lately.

Spent the last year or so just laying low and healing up.  Pretty much back to 90% or so, remarkable recovery from the shape I was in.

Lucked out and found a beautiful girl 8 years younger than me last December.

Still betting every UFC event, just stopped posting after my last ice cold streak.  Running decent lately.
Desperately need the UFC help. Doing it on my own not work so good. 

After seeing Holyfield on the pads yesterday...this might look like a snuff film.  And I was looking for any reason at all to be able to back the 58 year old evander.

The 8 2 minute round rule set will allow Vitor to completely dictate the fight with his speed and power.  Actual boxing skills aren't going to be on display at any point.

Belfort -145 over Holyfield

Eta:. Think this line runs a lot and I like Vitor up to the -250 range as a bet.  Probably should be lined at -350.

Dal/TB O 51.5 - I think we get some fireworks tonight -   31 - 27 TB

Godwin 1st TD + 850 - why the heck not take a small shot in the dark

Dude, you need to change your avatar. Everytime I see it I think it's Cowboys fan. I think duplicate avatars shouldn't be allowed anyway

Your life must be amazing to have time to be worried about my avatar.

It'll change soon, rest easy.

I’ve gently suggested this myself a few times. No dice

Every time I see it I think it’s me wtf
You do realize that on this blinding white screen your background is blue/lettering is white, and mine is the opposite?

I never once have seen your avatar and thought you were me.  :shrug:  

There are 48 Raiders logos on this board.  They somehow manage to deal with it.   You will only have to worry about it for another 5 weeks or so.

You do realize that on this blinding white screen your background is blue/lettering is white, and mine is the opposite?

I never once have seen your avatar and thought you were me.  :shrug:  

There are 48 Raiders logos on this board.  They somehow manage to deal with it.   You will only have to worry about it for another 5 weeks or so.
Lol

i changed mine after a few days of thinking your posts were mine. Since I signed up here I’ve had the Dodgers logo that you have now until I changed it

eta: over 5 years ago

Somebody just change their logo to a very borderline instagram model.. I just spent way too long trying to find an image that did not exceed the FBG bandwidth..  :kicksrock:

Lol

i changed mine after a few days of thinking your posts were mine. Since I signed up here I’ve had the Dodgers logo that you have now until I changed it

eta: over 5 years ago

You may already be aware of this: I have a very large pending multi-sport parlay in which each leg has hit.  The last leg is the Padres winning the World Series.  At the time of changing it, the most obvious threat to that winning was LAD.  My Dodgers logo was the only one that I could make fit the stupid bandwidth rules here, and my way of jinxing them.  Which is obviously failing horribly.  So the day that the Padres are officially eliminated I will change my avatar to @Flash's.

;)  

You may already be aware of this: I have a very large pending multi-sport parlay in which each leg has hit.  The last leg is the Padres winning the World Series.  At the time of changing it, the most obvious threat to that winning was LAD.  My Dodgers logo was the only one that I could make fit the stupid bandwidth rules here, and my way of jinxing them.  Which is obviously failing horribly.  So the day that the Padres are officially eliminated I will change my avatar to @Flash's.

;)  
Well, since it’s not working you should change it now 

I am on Draftkings.

On the phone app how do I see what bets I made?

I see a "my bets" at the bottom but it does not show what bets I made. It seems to prompt me to bet more?

I'm not getting this.

I think I bet the TB money line.

I'm using promotional funds from draftkings. I have not deposited any money yet.

I am on Draftkings.

On the phone app how do I see what bets I made?

I see a "my bets" at the bottom but it does not show what bets I made. It seems to prompt me to bet more?

I'm not getting this.

I think I bet the TB money line.

I'm using promotional funds from draftkings. I have not deposited any money yet.
“My bets”

will show bets that are “open” “won” or “loss”

🤷‍♂️

Cowboysfan8 said:
“My bets”

will show bets that are “open” “won” or “loss”

🤷‍♂️
Thank you

I now see my bets when I click on the "my bets" 

It looks totally different than prior. I am not sure if that is because the game started or they were having app troubles earlier.

I do have the Bucs ML.

Thank you

I now see my bets when I click on the "my bets" 

It looks totally different than prior. I am not sure if that is because the game started or they were having app troubles earlier.

I do have the Bucs ML.
Every once in awhile that app acts wonky and I delete it then download it again from App Store and all is well 

Anyone see a line for Nick Bosa sacks or SF 49ers sacks yet?

LT Decker out, rookie Sewell who hasn’t played in a year starting at LT and he’s  only practiced at RT until 2 days ago 

new QB, 2nd year RB and new RB in Williams (although he is a vet).  Awful WR corps and most of them new

After seeing Holyfield on the pads yesterday...this might look like a snuff film.  And I was looking for any reason at all to be able to back the 58 year old evander.

The 8 2 minute round rule set will allow Vitor to completely dictate the fight with his speed and power.  Actual boxing skills aren't going to be on display at any point.

Belfort -145 over Holyfield

Eta:. Think this line runs a lot and I like Vitor up to the -250 range as a bet.  Probably should be lined at -350.

Vitor now at -311 at bookmaker.

How fitting...

I played Urias at +10000 yesterday to win the Cy Young

Last night he threw 7 innings, 3 hits, no runs. I believe he’s now leading the majors in wins and his era is just under 3

He probably won’t win but wth?

Users who are viewing this thread