What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (10 Viewers)

It's a good week to be here. Dropped off some stuff in town and saw thirteen women walking - an entire skulk of women wearing nothing but flesh-colored bikinis. I nearly crashed my car. I thought I was in France for a second, didn't believe my eyes. Attractive outfits leave a little bit to the imagination and those were the sexiest outfits I'd ever seen.

You guys know how karma comes from India or whatever. Dude brought me to town in his cab and forgot to turn the meter on until halfway through. He didn't even say anything, he was going to let it go. I said here take this fifteen dollars I already know how much it's supposed to cost. His face told a story. Meanwhile that's one honest white boy in his cab to balance out the nine who're going to throw up beer in there later on.

Still tweeting from old handle until I have the site up.  Ugly card tonight betting wise.

5*

Gastelum Inside the Distance -235

Rua -155

Yahya -230

Prazeres -265

Costa should be a great prospect at 185 in the opening fight, but I wouldn't lay -300+ on it.

Still tweeting from old handle until I have the site up.  Ugly card tonight betting wise.

5*

Rua -155

Yahya -230

Prazeres -265

Costa should be a great prospect at 185 in the opening fight, but I wouldn't lay -300+ on it.
hmmm, surprise me with that one. i am not sold on Villante either, but betting on Shogun these days can be risky

hmmm, surprise me with that one. i am not sold on Villante either, but betting on Shogun these days can be risky
No kidding, crazy that this would be Shogun's longest win streak in the UFC. (3)

I know Villante is sheerterror's boy, but he gets tired and his defense gets lax.  Shogun actually hasn't had a knee injury in a few years for the first time since the beginning on his career.  

5*

Rua -155

Yahya -230

Prazeres -265

Very fair value at -265 imo.

175002677-1

3/11/2017 11:16 AM

Money Line

Pregame Sports 
   24346 Paulo Henrique Costa -265 for Game 

Yo that is some crazy day-of-the-week sports trivia though - Mavs, Warriors, Spurs the only three visiting teams to win a game in OKC on Saturday. Warriors the only team to do it during the regular season. Jazz and Kings go there the next two Saturdays and then it doesn't happen again until next season. I guess we'll find out once and for all if jinxes work.

No kidding, crazy that this would be Shogun's longest win streak in the UFC. (3)

I know Villante is sheerterror's boy, but he gets tired and his defense gets lax.  Shogun actually hasn't had a knee injury in a few years for the first time since the beginning on his career.  
Gian's truly not trustworthy from a betting (or life) perspective.  Never ended up deciding to start truly giving a #### about the sport, and essentially admits it.  Certainly trains hard, and allegedly had his best camp ever.  But if you aren't willing to do the little things like pay attention to what you put in your body, or notice how your lifestyle habits effect your body's ability to adapt and perform, you won't make it.  Completely meshes with his mentality as the HS stud dumb jock that he was.  Just happy to be here living the pro athlete life, kind of Gronk-esq minus the talent.  

The last time he had an opportunity to jump into the next tier of mediocrity of the LHW division against Latifi, he froze and fought in gas tank conservation mode.  We see that and he will be able to survive the onslaughts of Shogun.  I don't mind a play on o1.5, Gian is durable if nothing else (flash KO to Lawler notwithstanding.)

is the stupid gatorade commerical where a bunch of kids are singing and talking with their mouths full only an espn commerical.  Hopefull we dont have to witness this commercial after tomorrow. I cant understand one ####### word they are mumbling

Rumble should crush Cormier, but damn i don't know if i can put money on that guy when the pressure is on
Not to mention that the Blackzillians have disbanded or whatever the hell happened.  With Johnson being the star of the camp hopefully his coaches left with him, but I don't know what really is happening there.

My money still on Rumble though, not like AKA is any less of a mess.  None of their "stars" even train regularly anymore.

Bundesliga relegation battle

Augsburg +.5 -105

Augsburg is more rested and playing better since changing managers. 

Expecting a boring 1-1 draw as both teams need at least a point.

my one dude and I have known each other since we are five years old. he lives away from here. but yo he brought me to the one eleven am bar on the soccer because of the time change and there was one english dude there that was like nice to meet you what's your last name. we tripped his legs into pamela anderson's boob's for the hilton hotel very alive when he was mad.

Users who are viewing this thread