What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (15 Viewers)

where have you been man... been almost 2 months since everyone either got them taken away compleyely or cut to $20
I guess I didn't pay any attention to who you guys were talking about because I didn't have an account there. No worries. I'll live.

lumpy19 said:
Newton o18.5 comp -115

Benjamin u4 -130

Benjamin u60.5 -115

Desean o3 -150

Desean o50.5 -125

Ginn o2.5 -170

Ginn o34.5 -115, o37.5 -125

Cousins o1.5td -180
good job dood bookmaker has been very nice lately

Was leaning WKy and over but line is now 6.5 and 81.5.

Lol, WKy TT is now at 45.5

Maybe I'll just take the overs in the recv props instead 

### ####it rud how do i block a username with a comma?  I'm getting dumber reading his posts
when you click 'ignore user' it takes you to the page and pre-fills two separate usernames ("the busy" and "the tired").  delete those then start typing in his full username.  it should give you a drop down list when you start typing and just click the username you want to ignore.  pretty simple stuff, i'm actually team board in this case.

when you click 'ignore user' it takes you to the page and pre-fills two separate usernames ("the busy" and "the tired").  delete those then start typing in his full username.  it should give you a drop down list when you start typing and just click the username you want to ignore.  pretty simple stuff, i'm actually team board in this case.
:wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
I still can't get it to work 

Once I hit update preferences it defaults back to separate users

Redskins were soft last night. I hadn't seen them all season but thought they were balling. Since when did they go from a crappy team to a crappy, finesse team. I really hadn't seen them play until last night.

Looking at survivor (and gambling) this week for NFL.  Cincy playing on xmas eve night with nothing to play for at Houston who has everything to play for.  Why is HOU only -2?  B/c of the QB situation?

As long as I get GR post notifications, the board software is good enough for me. 

:hey:   @TheGooRoo.
He's asleep at the wheel.  Didn't even alert us to this gem last night.

Internet / -1

Ticket #: 3669765
Dec 19 08:30 PM

MU

STRAIGHT BET
(BILAL POWELL (NYJ) TOTAL RECEIVING YARDS)
[103155] TOTAL o23½-115 
(OVER vrs UNDER)

345.00 / 300.00

WIN
WIN

12/19/2016 07:57 PM

He's asleep at the wheel.  Didn't even alert us to this gem last night.

Internet / -1

Ticket #: 3669765
Dec 19 08:30 PM

MU

STRAIGHT BET
(BILAL POWELL (NYJ) TOTAL RECEIVING YARDS)
[103155] TOTAL o23½-115 
(OVER vrs UNDER)

345.00 / 300.00

WIN
WIN

12/19/2016 07:57 PM
I had him lined at 20.5, no play for me

Just spent 45 minutes looking at the bowl situation with one team coming off the championship and the other team coming out of regular season. It's messed up how the numbers match with Memphis lined at 36½ and WKY at 43½. If you think either team gets to those numbers you might as well back them SU and ATS. But I still don't know. The total at 80 is nuts as WKY just beat South Florida 45-35 in the CUSA v AAC Bowl game last season, which makes the 80 seem more arbitrary.

I do know that the WKY coach has left for a job at Purdue, but there's no way to incorporate that into a query. What makes WKY so strong in this situation is the fact they covered that DD spread in that championship, plus, the CUSA fave is 15-2 SU and 13-4 ATS in bowl games since 2011. The O/U went 4-13 in those games (4-0 O/U lined > 64). I'd say go under but probably won't even bother. Oh, and Sagarin makes this like a 2-point game so the line is fishy as ####. I might go something like u58 if someone offered it at like +500 or something.

Learn the Sports Data Query Language (SDQL) in Las Vegas December 14, 15 and 16, 2016.
I bet that was a sight to see. Wonder if it was all nerds. Or just like, three dudes eating cupcakes and smoking cigarettes all by themselves.
I emailed that Joe Meyer dude. He said the SDQL classes went great, there were five students, and they plan on doing it again next year. He also said that he went 5-5 in the US Open table tennis tournament and sent me this photo of himself ####### with the tennis trophies while security was on lunch break. I'll probably go take the classes next year.

I step away from the computer for a few minutes and Lambskins very important thread gets nuked?

phew

WKY good run defense, Memphis bad run defense. Lined at 80 points. I guess I'm going Memphis QB overs, and the WKY RB over.

Yeah the numbers seem really high. But my son goes to USF so I've seen a lot of the bad defenses out there in the AAC. You start watching the games and just laugh sometimes st how pathetic the defense is.

I just don't think either team will come close to stopping the pass.

I would take the over on recv yards for Anthony Miller and  Tajuan Taylor.

Can you please post their lines?
Ferguson O24.5, 300.5

Wales O120.5

only see them at Bovada/5Dimes, nothing at BOL/SB

ETA: Adding Mike White O19.5. He seems to go over that number if the game is somewhat close. Went under on some blowouts.

Sagarin's line has been talking to me, as well as the situation. Just stumbled upon this at twitter.com/noddsefootball. Check it out. I kind of like what he is saying. I like the coaching angle and I like the idea that we're backing Memphis' first-year head coach in what can be seen as the "cherry on top" of his first season. I also like that they've had a lot longer to prepare and that WKY is coming off the championship win. These are tweets, so the format sucks as I just cut/pasted:

western kentucky hc jeff brohm left a few weeks ago to take a better job at purdue. weird enough, the defensive coordinator has been named as interim hc for the game. brohm not only was the team's hc since 2014 and has worked with qbs since 2013, he also was the offensive coord.

wku has one of the most potent offenses in the ncaa, but you have to question the ability to scheme for tonigh't game without the hc/oc.

wku's weakness it the defense, and the dc has been named interim coach for the game. that doesn't make sense.

it is a senior-lead team. they have been working with brohm since for all of their career and he is gone now. tough to see them show up. additionally, memphis has played the exact same brand style of defense in their last game. they beat a more talented houston team 48-44.

their preperation for the game is way easier and they have a top-caliber qb who would have played for tennessee if not for an injury.

memphis has been flying under the radar, and they just seem to be designated to win this game su.

Opposing teams versus WKY since their head coach (now departed) got there: 10-30 SU and 16-22-2 ATS
Lined ≥ 7½: 2-22 SU and 7-16-1 ATS (avg line 18)
Lined ≤ 4: 8-8 SU and 9-6-1 ATS (avg line -5.2)

So you've kind of had two extremes of the spectrum lined versus WKY the L3 seasons, especially this year. What kind of red flag would it have thrown up to line this game at WKY -2. A huge one, in my opinion. I also just really like the coaching situation - HC,OC,DC - that dude brings up, WKY's season may have seen its climax in the championship, while Memphis may be about to peak in this game with a bunch more rest under their belt and their first-year coaching staff intact.

Sagarin's line has been talking to me, as well as the situation. Just stumbled upon this at twitter.com/noddsefootball. Check it out. I kind of like what he is saying. I like the coaching angle and I like the idea that we're backing Memphis' first-year head coach in what can be seen as the "cherry on top" of his first season. I also like that they've had a lot longer to prepare and that WKY is coming off the championship win. These are tweets, so the format sucks as I just cut/pasted:
FWIW, I have a few friends that work at the Boca Raton Resort and Club, the hotel WKU is staying at.  This is a very posh 5-star resort.  Anyway, one friend told me they have received several complaints over the weekend as recent as Sunday night about the party-like behavior of some of the athletes who were causing disturbances after midnight "acting drunk".

I realize these are 18-22 year-olds on break from school in South Florida, but I thought it was interesting enough to pass along.

Just played:

Riley Ferguson O300.5  (-120)
A. Miller  O114.5  (-110)
A. Miller  O7.5  (-140)
T. Taylor  O101.5  (-120)

Just played:

Riley Ferguson O300.5  (-120)
A. Miller  O114.5  (-110)
A. Miller  O7.5  (-140)
T. Taylor  O101.5  (-120)
I played every singe over I could find in this game.  It's an absolutely beautiful night here in Palm Beach county.   65-59 final.... shootout.

Users who are viewing this thread