What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (5 Viewers)

Yo, I don't know man. Seriously that Fresno game was an action junkie degenerate game. Cheese was right, the angle made no sense with both teams scheduled to play in the championship next week. That's an action junkie badge of degenerate honor if you wagered on that.

Stanford HC David Shaw 39-6 SU at home losing by 23,3,3,2,26,5.

Stanford HC David Shaw 6-0 SU in the last regular season game averaging 20±3 ppg 1H and 33±6 ppg full game.

they need to hurry up and kick this damn ball

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo they said that Big Ben will be able to make adjustments and call plays at the line of scrimmage and that's something the Packers have really struggled with the last few seasons, is that true?

John Harbaugh has coached twelve MNF games, eleven of which were on the road. They've only played one MNF game at home in the last 10 years, fewest in the NFL during that time (Redskins and Saints tied for the most with 11).

so its as twiterr system and not a gpj system?
Vegas Refund is a twitter feed that was beta testing the sytem. I see his site says it's 4-6 since he's been doing it. I think I may have played one of the games that had a -25 or larger point spread that won, so that must be how I got the 5th win. He must have had a few losses before I started following as well. It's either 5-3-1 or 5-4-1 since I started following. The premise seems good, fade the team that shoots lights out from behind the arc in the FH, but the parameters are such that a play rarely shows up. Very few teams hit 60% or better on more than 10 shots attempted.

so im new to the props now that ive finally landed on a decent site. compared my two sites and found the ones with higher juice, then found the better line. won 4/5 :thumbup:

probably pure luck

Portugal

Line seems very low here. I hate that I think this way. I expect line to be about -155 see it at -120 and start to 2nd guess myself

Start believing in yourself dammit!

Maritimo -120

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried the Tomlin SNF angle on October 27 and failed. Going to try again adding MNF and home angles.

Tomlin 11-4 O/U (avg line 43) at Heinz Field on SNF/MNF. The L5 seasons have gone 6-0 O/U with 57±6 ppg. Steelers scored 214 points by themselves in those six games. Only four of the 15 SNF/MNF games at Heniz saw less than 43 points, and eight of the 15 games saw 50 or more. McCarthy 5-0 O/U when Pack scored less than 8 points last game, and McCarthy/Tomlin 3-0 O/U against each other with 198 total points scored.

I need points from GB to make it work, and didn't factor any QB into the mix, but there is this parallel situation with Matt Flynn:

Just as it did seven years ago when the Green Bay Packers, minus quarterback Aaron Rodgers, were 14 1/2 -point underdogs at the New England Patriots, this weekend's game should provide an inclusive scan of where Mike McCarthy’s team is and where it is headed. The Packers were 8-5 heading into Foxboro after losing a division game and Rodgers (concussion) at Detroit the week prior. The Patriots were 11-2, having won their last three games by a combined score of 126-34. Backup Matt Flynn was making his first career start after spending two-plus seasons prepping under McCarthy and Rodgers and practically everyone figured the Packers didn’t have a chance. They were right, of course. The Packers lost 31-27, but the game brought out a side of the Packers no one had seen. Their inspired performance – from McCarthy’s decision to onside kick on the opening kickoff to coordinator Dom Capers roughing up Tom Brady’s receivers to Flynn coming within 15 yards of pulling off the upset – revealed a character that would lead them all the way to a Super Bowl XLV victory.

Packers/Steelers o42½ -124
Packers/Steelers o48½ +173

I'd advise not using their numbers for props. My advice would be to make your own numbers, start small with 1-2 teams and focus on their tendencies and keeping up on all their news/injuries and then expand from there.
yeah i dont look at anyone else projections anymore.. used to a few years ago but not anymore

Users who are viewing this thread