What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (1 Viewer)

Aaron Rodgersunder25completions-1205D  

Chris Carsonunder1.5receptions-125

Russell Wilsonunder29.5pa atmp-1155D  

Aaron Rodgersunder25completions-125

David Mooreunder2.5receptions1005D       

Russ Wilsonunder19.5completions-114BB       

Russ Wilsonunder30.5compeltions-121BM       
Surprised no baldwin u4.5 or carson u65.5

Surprised no baldwin u4.5 or carson u65.5
1st play of game killed them.. Bookmaker always getting me with a 1 difference on completions but they crushing me.. crushed them first 2 weeks maybe had 1 other winning week but probably 7of 9 losing weeks since week 2 there.  Think was high as 8k there now down to 4.7k

if you need reams of dialogue and text of unscrupulis women I can give it to you like if jay and silent bob went on the exact same innocent van trip with those same innocent women but in the end their dialogue became written by a constipated rob zombie on his period did you know that rob zombie has periods that last over two weeks at a time when he is angry

1st play of game killed them.. Bookmaker always getting me with a 1 difference on completions but they crushing me.. crushed them first 2 weeks maybe had 1 other winning week but probably 7of 9 losing weeks since week 2 there.  Think was high as 8k there now down to 4.7k
I've had very few plays at bookmaker the last 2 weeks.  Lines have tightened this deep into the season, I'm making fewer and fewer plays/week as the season has progressed

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had very few plays at bookmaker the last 2 weeks.  Lines have tightened this deep into the season, I'm making fewer and fewer plays/week as the season has progressed
right for sure.  first 2 weeks i had whole bank-role in play.  Now it's only a handful of plays there

I like Boise st -20.5 tonight

I like the over in smu/ mem 73

I love utah st vs -28 Colorado st tomorrow

Played them all straight up and in a parley

Meet Stan, twenty-one years old. After meeting a young girl at a rave party things start getting hot and heavy in an upstairs bedroom once again his conscience comes into play:

Didn't do a lot of work on these. Gophers had a ton of injuries last year, they should be good if they stay healthy. This feels like an overreaction in the Washington game to their loss to Auburn.

That's now why I'm here. I post some of my plays, in case anyone cares. Mostly I'm here to see what other people are thiniking and to see pics of Chains girlfriends.
Alright stop now before you walk in the door of this liquor store and try to get money out the drawer you better think of the consequence. I'm your conscience. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DsJhbnwVsAUG8NZ.jpg

we have some very delicate cutlery. that says. gussy already killed animals bigger than him that you will never be. also pack .735 to the over away against teams less than 75 percent winning percentage

Northwestern +130
Minnesota u26 -110

Northwestern has already clinched a spot in the Big Ten championship game, but will it result in a letdown against one of the West division cellar-dwellers? Oddsmakers say yes, but the Wildcats are the stronger team.
Pat Fitzgerald and the Cats 13-3 SU and ATS once they hit 6 wins on the season.

Northwestern/KState 240/1407

The mascot of Northwestern Athletics is Willie the Wildcat, who is also the official mascot for the Kansas State University Wildcats. Have a great day.

235, 96, 215, 165, 178, 35, 130

this is the RB1 trend of the team playing Va Tech the last 7 weeks.

miami, with a suposed future NFL RB is sitting there at halftime with 4 attempts for 10 yards.

in the meantime they are starting a RS freshman to get him ready for next year who has 16 attempts and is craping the bed.

this is why armchair QB think they can be a O Coordinator..... and might be right.

CENTRAL FLORIDA -7-115

OREGON -3½EV
ARIZONA U +10½-110
TOTAL U49½-105 (IOWA STATE VRS TEXAS

Nothing played today. Playing these tonight. #actionjunkie

Users who are viewing this thread