What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (4 Viewers)

I was surprised the lines were so kind. United has made no bones that this is what they were after during the last 3 weeks of EPL.

Ajax goes home with 70% mostly harmless possession  and about 435 extra passes.

I always thought mlb was the easiest major market sport to cap? 

I have had a modest positive return on mlb sides this year. Dont think i can even dent nba, i have read enough about haralabob to know how hard it its to get to like 58%.

Our guy Kell Brook going this weekend on Saturday afternoon. Think the price for Brook has gotten even better, but I'm not scurred. Spence's chin hasn't been tested. He's never been in a hostile environment like this. Brook has more experience, he's just gotta stay clear of Spence's power. And Spence's bodywork is masterful. 

PSA: As the thread's pre-eminent boxing dork, I want to urge everyone who might, might be tempted to flush $70 on McGregor/Mayweather later in the year, and flush $0 (it's on SHO) on this instead. Same weight division, but both guys are incredibly skilled, the environment will be awesome, and the outcome is in doubt. It should be ####### great.

Alright, carry on.

L6 seasons games starting < 1PM EST in DC have gone 11-2-1 O/U, two of which Gio started and allowed 9R in 9 IP.

Mariners o4 -120
M's/Nats o10 110

Wow, ####### dumb.

Apparently I made my Bitcoin withdrawal from Intertops for $1,009 and I forgot and bet my balance down to $1,000.

I get an e-mail saying there wasn't enough money in my account to make a withdraw. The best part? These withdrawals take 24 hours to process and I was planning on using that money to go on a drug and alcohol induced binge with my brother this weekend...

Friday, Saturday (non-business day), Sunday (non-business day), Monday

So I won't get my money until Monday... and my brother won't be in town anymore, dumb.

That may be true but it sure seems like Vegas is comfortable with taking the 10 points and hoping for the best.
Lol, yeah, because the public lost their ### off last game. There is fear in the air.

The only people with the balls to take the Cavaliers are the people who didn't get burned by them last game.

I'm looking at Q1 -4 and -5.5 lines with intent. Much better than the horse#### Q1 -7 and 1H -12 that was offered before.

They've played this lineup twice and are one game away from the Finals, I have a hunch the superstars are gonna show up. ;)

Looks like I can rip up that Dufner win ticket.  Next time I get the itch to place a golf future I should just buy some Bitcoin instead 

Oppo teams 11-10 SU versus Pomeranz and the Red Sox. When Pomeranz threw more than 95 pitches in less than 7 innings his last start those teams went 7-1 SU.

TEX 185
+1½ -110

Oppo teams 11-10 SU versus Pomeranz and the Red Sox. When Pomeranz threw more than 95 pitches in less than 7 innings his last start those teams went 7-1 SU.

TEX 185
+1½ -110
Texas hasn't hit lefties at all this year, little scared of this one.

I figured if any team had the heart to avoid the sweep it'd be them. They usually play with a lot of pride. Red Sox just plated 20 runs L2 days I think. However, now with the delay and the Rangers scheduled for Toronto tomorrow, maybe the under is a good play. I'm already invested though. I thought they'd start on time - still can't tell who made that decision the Sox or the umpires.

Maybe it is square but I think CLE finishes it tonight and am on this as well. LBJ allegedly was sick during Game 3. CLE is refocused and will take care of it tonight.

Taking the 1Q -4 for loose change just because I am a degenerate as well as a homer..........
I genuinely miss the NBA playoffs when Lebron/Wade/Bosh were on my team.  I'm sure that isn't lost on a Cavs fan, enjoy the success bud.

I genuinely miss the NBA playoffs when Lebron/Wade/Bosh were on my team.  I'm sure that isn't lost on a Cavs fan, enjoy the success bud.
Thanks!  I am not  a huge NBA fan, but it has been a really fun ride.

As an aside, I was just saying the other day... Thank God the Cavs won Game 7 a year ago.... I can't imagine the despair in this city if the Cavs lost Game 7 and the Indians lost Game 7 within a few months of one another. 

Live bet a 3 way line 

Pens -115 in regulation 
They don't look very good ? Watch Ottawa win 1-0. 

I never hedged that horrific Pens series -1.5 games -160 play so I'm way in the hole. And if the Pens lose, I'm going to be mailing a package. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!  I am not  a huge NBA fan, but it has been a really fun ride.

As an aside, I was just saying the other day... Thank God the Cavs won Game 7 a year ago.... I can't imagine the despair in this city if the Cavs lost Game 7 and the Indians lost Game 7 within a few months of one another. 
That would have been AWESOME, I miss making fun of Cleveland

Users who are viewing this thread